|Reviews for Just So You Know|
| Guest 12/29/12 . chapter 29
UpdaaaAAAAAaaaated! Thankyou :) more more!
| believe1nbeauty 12/29/12 . chapter 29
Wow... Scott and Terra had a moment... He likes her... Her mother is with Mr Monroe... Don't all these cruel twists hurt your brain!? But wow! Courtney's feelings were almost tangible in this chapter! Your descriptions are superb!
But I wanna see her happy / And yeah I know, life isn't always necessarily happy but this is a story! Some happiness would be appreciated! Especially for someone who's gone through so much! This is so heartbreaking! And I was listening to Taylor Swift while I was reading this. Perfect timing! _
Oh and I forgot who Mr Monroe is so excuse me while I go figure out who that is :P
| iCY the Polar Kid 12/28/12 . chapter 29
Ahkdla holy sheep! Did her mom cheat on her dad with Mr. Monroe?! Is that why he killed himself?! Either that or I am overdramatizing the situation o.o
Oh dang maybe that's why? My dumb guess is that her mom cheat on her dad with Mr. Monroe. He killed himself... And the reason why Rose and Scott know about her dad?
If not that then maybe her mom just started a relationship with Monroe there and Scott knew but was withholding the info from Terra?
I wonder what her true motive was for going on that unexpected trip to "London"
Damn I hope she and Ocean make up.. And man is that going to put a strain on their friendship, Scott and her... Now she is going to feel like her world is just falling apart :/
Read this all in one go xD can't wait for more
and Ocean is one confusing dude man -.-
Love it. Thanks :D
| charmedblush 12/28/12 . chapter 29
Hola Chica! Where have you been? Oh well, I hope you were having a good time. Merry Christmas!
Well, after the reread... Here we go; me being crazy again. Actually live reviewing this so I don't miss anything.
1) Yes! Anger! ANGER!
2) what? No more anger? I didn't see much in the last chapter :( , she just seemed hurt. Again
3) oo, upon the reread... I do think Mercedes overreacted a bit. Yes she was lied to, but I hope she has time to process what the truth actually is. We lost her dad for goodness' sake
4) "Could it be that it'd only been ten minutes?" NO! BECAUSE IF SO, THAT WAS A HUGELY LONG TEN MINUTES. (Sorry babe, love you! I kid, I kid. Just had to skip that in there)
5) I love Scott. I seriously do. He is just too perfect. Team Scott!
6) no, no awkward Scott silences :'(((((
7) ooo! She gon' get drunked up! ( autocorrect totally just changed that to debunked)
8) Newwwwww! Scottttt! Don't leeeeaaaaave him.
9) okay. May I just say, he would be perfect to be in a relationship with. However, I ship him so much because he ISN'T in this story. My heart is too sore from love triangles. I love him as her friend/fake boyfriend
10) speaking of, when is his promotion to best friend status? Hmm?
11) ha ha ha ha. Good strip line
12) no what is going on? Terra leave Scott alone! He is my beautiful.
13) oh. Right. Scott you wicked genius, I love you! (Forgive me, a Scott-centric review, for a pretty scotched up chapter. Haha I like that. Scotched. Hey - a drunk Terra phrase!) sadly this chapter with the drinking has already occurred, and this moment of genius has been lost to the cruelty of time. XD
14) wait, Terra no likey?
15) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
16) you should see my face right now. Every orifice is like this: 0
17) even my ears
18) Don't forget what I said earlier, but: ooh I like it :DDDDDD
19) thank you Scott! NONE OF IT HAS BEEN HER FAULT. Even though she may be annoying me just a little. Holiday perspective , I suppose.
20) ahahaha! I would write fan fiction about that night at the motel. Bahaha
21) oh crap, 5% power left. Will finish chapter and review later. Okay you're gonna get a review of a random chapter from me xxx
| isabelleflorendo 12/28/12 . chapter 29
Love this story! Update soon :)
| E.L.J.J.J 11/24/12 . chapter 28
Ok. So here is what I want to say about it (besides that I absolutely love it and the PM I sent you XD).:
I want to see more of Scott. I'd be cool if Scott tried to comfort her and and with the tension between her and Ocean, her emotions could conflict and she could start to like Scott. Plus Ocean could start to feel jealous and all that. It's what I would do XD. But it's your story. I really just want to know more about Scott. :) If there is anything else to know. I'm sort of confused as well. Did her mother die? Or am I getting confused with a flashback? I usually put flashbacks in italics. Wait...maybe her mother comes back into the mess? I'm sorry, you just left me hanging! I'm like a person that takes off with a story, gives off a lot of ideas but never really follows through. So basically, I'm telling you what I'd do. But that's not really helping. XD So I'm going to stop blabbermouthing. Good luck with this story! -Mwah, E.L.J.J.J
| E.L.J.J.J 11/22/12 . chapter 1
I love this story! :) It's awesome! I'm on chapter 12.
| REL57 11/14/12 . chapter 28
THIS IS REALLLLY GREATTT! hahhaa but you should update more!
| Red 9/26/12 . chapter 28
Please update. I miss this :
| mia 9/15/12 . chapter 28
heyyyy! just end it already!
| Guest 8/19/12 . chapter 28
cant wait for the next chapter
| mysteriousxgirl 8/5/12 . chapter 28
UGHHH, you have to update like soon. OFDJSAKJFSDKAJf, like pretty pleasseee.
| ms 8/5/12 . chapter 28
its awsome! finish the story already!
| Guest 7/6/12 . chapter 28
And I hate how I pressed 'Post Review' before I even finished what I gotta say, lol. Stupid iPod.
Anyways, it's evident that I don't actually hate your story, I love it. I hate what it has done to me though, haha. Okay now for some technical criticism. I don't know if you have ever gotten this, because I haven't read your little notes because I didn't want to get distracted from the story so I skipped over. But there was some parts that made me really confused. Sometimes I forget that Terra was from England. And from what I understand, she was from England, couldn't stand it there so she moved to America with her mum to live with the Seymours. But nobody (I'm talking about the characters) ever commented on her accent! I would think that a British girl in the midst of so many Americans, her accent would be the first thing you notice about Terra. Secondly, sometimes I can't tell who you meant by 'he' right away because there's so many of them and it takes me a little while to figure out who you're talking about. It wasn't a very smooth and flowy reading, but anyways. I'll move on. There was a couple of spelling errors, and grammar errors, and there was one time where a cliche was worded funny. I caught on to what you were tryin to say, but nonetheless, it sounded kind of funky. I don't remember what it was, but I just remember that there was a time where I thought that. But anyways, none of these things harmed your story much, maybe scratched it a little, but it's still in one piece and I had a lovely time reading the 28 chapters. Please update soon. :) xx
| Guest 7/6/12 . chapter 28
I don't have an account, but uh.. hey! My name is Crystal. And I hate your story. I hate how it made me cry because I felt so in touch with the characters, and there was a split second where I thought that I was Terra. I've always had this reoccurring dream where my dad dies, and it never happened but it was always so real that I couldn't help bawling my eyes out. Terra is such an inspiring character. I hate that I stayed up all night just to read all 28 chapters. I have volunteering in two hours and I'm too sleepy to get out of my bed now. Wheee