|Reviews for And I'll Keep Bits To Myself|
| dietredpop 11/24/11 . chapter 19
Do you know how happy it makes me that you posted new stuff? Seeing your name in my email made my day.
This poem is so relatable, and it ends on a perfect note. Your style of writing makes me wonder about all kinds of "deep" things- about love, sex, the world in general...
It's Thanksgiving, and I'm thankful to have new poetry to read.
| Jubbles Bubbles 11/14/11 . chapter 14
this made me smile
| Jubbles Bubbles 11/14/11 . chapter 10
I'd twist your fingers through mine
and pull you headlong into the garden.
cliché, but so very true
| Jubbles Bubbles 11/14/11 . chapter 4
I missed your vague, beautiufully rhymed, poems... Their images always strike me strong.
| Jubbles Bubbles 11/14/11 . chapter 3
Perfect poem, interlacing with the title and my emotion... loved it.
| Catkac 10/1/11 . chapter 17
17. I'm Here - It's so familiar and happens way too often...
| Catkac 9/10/11 . chapter 14
14. Baby You're not here - It's so sweet and fluffy. Got me a toothache. :)
| Catkac 8/27/11 . chapter 10
10. Cliched Fantasies - That really is one of my fantasies! Did you read my mind? I swear, if I had your talent, I would write about dancing in the rain, too.
12. Possessive? - Did I get it right that the two of them met through the computer and then became lovers?
13. Silence - The end of the relationship? Nicely put.
| punctured.lungs 7/26/11 . chapter 5
"I'm getting repetitive and I know it./ My neediness, my self-set merry-go-round/ of emotions and reactivity make me want to/ crush shattered glass in my palms." I LOVE THAT. Incredible.
| punctured.lungs 7/26/11 . chapter 3
Beautiful. I love the second stanza. :)
| Catkac 7/23/11 . chapter 1
1. Fresh again: The last two lines make me shiver, don't know why, they just seem to fit really well.
3. Do I sound desperate?: Kinda makes me feel angsty at the end, was it supposed to be that way?
4. Don't ask me to explain myself: I think that is the first rhymed poem of yours I have read (didn't read most of them, yet, but I'll slowly do it)
8. Hush, Child: So lovely! Very short, but very deep - for me at least, because it seems something really hard to do for a person that is not usually that way (talking abot the poem characters).
| Fragile Things 7/9/11 . chapter 1
this was beautiful. no criticism!
| a certain slant of light 7/7/11 . chapter 5
I want to quote every single line, omg. Love it.
| a certain slant of light 7/7/11 . chapter 2
Ohhh, I love this. "I pinky-promised my heart" is just a gorgeous line.
| Tender Lumplings 6/27/11 . chapter 5
This one I find to be beautiful in a slightly harsher, almost desperate sort of way. I just love your poetry more each time I read it.