|Reviews for Misunderstood|
| nora-kay 8/1/12 . chapter 1
AMAZING. grest cliff hanger and mysterious beggining
| Hi 8/1/12 . chapter 2
OKay, here's a little criticism, something you need to work on to make your story more reliable:
1) What's a "director of the biggest film company" doing with a toilet janitor?
2) 'Pathetic excuse for a bed'? Firstly, your character comes from a Foster Care place, I think she's so used to pathetic beds that she doesn't really notice it any more, and secondly, wouldnt the director be able to afford something better? Just thoughts.
3) How come the mother hasn't told her child about her fiance when they went to McD? I mean, it's pretty basic knowledge, right?
4) She wants her parents back together? If she's got a father, why didn't she go to him instead of Foster Care? And if she's been a foster care child, has she even been living with both her mom and dad?
5) How does she know all of this about her mom's and Jared's relationship. Honestly, she's known the guy for five minutes.
Just think about it...
| K.T.Kingson 7/30/12 . chapter 2
Wow! This is great so far. Please countinue, I'm waiting for more!