|Reviews for Blogging Life: The Sequel|
| Swordy McSwordy 4/5/13 . chapter 42
Damn... No Indo education...
Gladiator shoes? Do they ever try to fight each other to the death and then wait for you to tell them whether or not to kill the other? On another note, one kind of gladiator fought blindfolded. Heh.
Oooooo! Staff door! Is it SHINY? Damnit, Doc! Don't traumatise the poor little people.
Wait, are these the books that you've read or want to read?
George R R Martin wrote A Game of Thrones, by the way.
Hey, I read Divergent, too! What did you think of it? I liked it.
| Swordy McSwordy 4/5/13 . chapter 41
Ooo! Arabic! Woah. That was so different from English... What does that mean? (Woops, I think I broke your sarcasm detector again... I'M NOT FIXING IT!)
Yup, I'm using that as a mood next time I update (hopefully soon. Well, as soon as I figure out how on my new thingy. Stupid Linux.
WOOO! Inheritance! I just say 'Brisinger'. The fourth one's my favourite. Yeah, the ancient language is fun to pronounce...
| Pigfarts 4/5/13 . chapter 43
OH MY GOODNESS I LOVE THE FAULT IN OUR STARS. I LOVE JOHN GREEN IN GENERAL. ASDFGHJKL2WERTYUIYTCGVGIN.
| Secretmuch 4/4/13 . chapter 43
Lindsey Stirling. Now synonymous with the word epic.
Epel-per-brate-thingy. CAN YOU SAY THAT?!
| Musician's BloodBreak 4/3/13 . chapter 43
XD *doubles over laughing*
Okay. I'm chill.
| Swordy McSwordy 3/31/13 . chapter 31
6. (Damn. You used my question before I asked it.) Really? LOOK AT MY NAME.
8. Bows. (Yeah, me too. Skyward Sword helps a bit.)
9. Chainsword? Sounds cool (mostly because of the whole 'sword' thing)
10. Christmas pudding.
11. Umm... Not sure what a bitter gourd is, but I don't like avocados...
12. Stamp my feet, punch the air.
15. FINE. Birds or fish?
17. China, Japan, Australia, America, France, Italy, Brazil- Yeah, I'll just say all of them.
18. Author who tests games for Nintendo and moonlights as a pirate captain.
19. I'm not answering that. (Hehe. Research. That's my excuse if I'm ever arrested.)
25. Swordy McSwordy!
32. Nope. (You have NO CHRISTMAS? NO PRESENTS OR PUDDING?)
34. HORSE-SIZED DUCK!
| Swordy McSwordy 3/31/13 . chapter 30
GAH. THE SPELLING MISTAKES. MY EYES...
V day? As in Victory day? Is that the one where Germany or Japan surrendered? Ohh, yeah, Australia was an Ally... I forget, was China in the war?
The Project? Sounds ominous...
| Swordy McSwordy 3/31/13 . chapter 27
What's CrashCourse? Sounds pretty cool...
iPads sound evil... We computer users laugh at thee, ithingys!
GASP! I read that book! It was a lot more useful than my school textbook... Damn anti-Britain biased thing...
You hit her bun? Was it some kind of cream bun like an eclair or- Oh. Hair just informed me that a bun is a hairstyle.
| Swordy McSwordy 3/31/13 . chapter 22
If you hate the author, WHY are you reading another one of their books?
2. Fine... Swords or spears? Trees or beavers? What is your dragon called?
3. Not sure.
5. Siberian husky, penguin, polar bear, peregrine falcon.
6. DRAGON, talking sword, winged polar bear.
11. Uhh... Never? Unless Tales of Swordy counts...
12. "Yes, my adoring worshippers! Your almighty overlord has arrived! You may now bow to/gaze adoringly at my feet."
14. Hmm... Not sure. I didn't really like James Patterson's 'Nevermore' but I didn't think it was that bad.
15. Yeah, probably...
17. Waking up early on a Saturday when I'm a teenager!
18. I... I watched a Jedward TV show...
19. *Relieved sigh* It's over... AGH! *ducks under thrown knife*
| Swordy McSwordy 3/29/13 . chapter 18
PLAYING WITH FIRE? THAT'S SKULDUGGERY PLEASANT! AWESAMOSA SERIES!
Kingdom of the Wicked (the latest one) is probably my favourite, though TAM and I agree that Playing with Fire is the funniest.
41 degrees? The hottest we get in Ireland is about 25 degrees and it would probably rain even when it's that hot.
Hehe. Irish people get sun-burned so easily... I thought Brits were bad until I came here. My friends can get burned if the lightbulb is too bright!
| Swordy McSwordy 3/29/13 . chapter 16
AHA! I know that fact! It was in the Mary Sue chapter of your Fantasy Cliches story! I feel smart now.
What's wrong with jeans? Tracksuit bottoms only work if you do exercise and I don't want to do everything naked from the waist down, so jeans it is. Unless I followed the example of the Emperor and his new clothes...
| Swordy McSwordy 3/29/13 . chapter 15
OOPAH GANGNAM STY-SHKLORK *Gets stabbed in throat*
What? I like the song! Sue and/or kill me. But not literally as I have no money and enjoy living.
| Swordy McSwordy 3/29/13 . chapter 13
Will Wheaton? He was in The Big Bang Theory... You watch Big Bang Theory? Cool. If not, do. IT'S AWESAMOSA.
I know this is in the past, so my warnings are useless, but I wouldn't recommend Of Mice and Men. I read it for school and didn't really like it. The ending was pretty sad, though.
| Swordy McSwordy 3/29/13 . chapter 11
It's hot in a hot country during a hot season? Woah. That IS a plot twist.
Benches? I'm using that.
Is your cousin part bear? If so, how did you block his claws when he ATTACKED YOUR FACE?
Cupcakes... Now I'm hungry but it's Good Friday so I can't have any snacks. Curse you.
| Swordy McSwordy 3/28/13 . chapter 10
OOO! QUIZ! Sorry I haven't reviewed any other chapters yet, I've been kinda busy and I have to admit I may have skimmed over one or two of the other chapters...
2. GAH. I CAN'T DECIDE! I LOVE THEM BOTH!
3. Tigers. Lions are lazy a**holes who lie on their backsides all day, stealing food from hyenas. (Yup, hyenas do more killing than them! QI told me so. Thank you, Stephen Fry!)
4. Home! At school I have to put up with those annoyances I call friends.
5. I HAVE a phone and I use it... sometimes...
6. I don't know, non-raw? Non-sentient?
7. Blarg. I'm too full to think of cake right now...
8. Neither. They make me sick too...
10. Hmm, it depends. Were there swords?
11. Social! Not the internet social kind who spends all their time on Facebook (COUGHCOUGHMUDDYCOUGHCOUGH), I actually KNOW what the outside is.
12. Dogs because they're like foxes and wolves. Cats always seem so snooty and superior...
13. Tigers. Hyena laughs aren't THAT creepy... I think it's more of a grunt than a laugh.
14. A Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game? LIKE DRAGON QUEST X? Consider me sold (as long as there are swords)!
15. Money (Same reasons as you and the fact that you can't buy books without money)
17. Griffins. I still don't like lions...
18. Eagles. Griffins are part lion...
19. Spears. Ever since Fire Emblem made spears superior to swords...
20. No. I'm not that great at maths. (Yes, I got the highest result in the mock exams, but I don't really LIKE maths)
21. I think so. I'll ask TAM.
22. Day. You can't really go out with your friends at night. Well, according to my friends you can't...
23. When I'm bored I imagine a tiny green Chinese dragon flying around me.
24. Blech. STILL too full to think about food.
25. Pasta! I can actually manage to cook it.
26. Isn't a sundae a kind of ice-cream?
27. Pizza! Nothing can rival it in the 'just one more slice' stakes!
28. We don't really have any...
30. Payphone by Maroon5. But I also like the Tobuscus Literal songs on YouTube... AND the Assassin's Creed III song by Smosh... (LOOK IT UP!)
31. Friday because I get to Skype/phone Crusty! (and sometimes his friends who I shall call Pierre and Paolo)
32. GAH. NEITHER.
34. I LOATH THEM. *Draws sword (again)* DIE! DIE! DIE! Ahem. (Never? I envy you so much at this moment.)
35. Please don't kill me for saying this, (puts sword into defense position) but who? Thomas Edison? Didn't he invent lightbulbs?