|Reviews for Blogging Life: The Sequel|
| Mistress of Madness 4/13/13 . chapter 45
D: I like English!
What's Mean Girls about?
[Mean girls, you idiot]
| Mistress of Madness 4/5/13 . chapter 44
Yeah... I suck at those :P No help for you .
| Swordy McSwordy 4/5/13 . chapter 42
Damn... No Indo education...
Gladiator shoes? Do they ever try to fight each other to the death and then wait for you to tell them whether or not to kill the other? On another note, one kind of gladiator fought blindfolded. Heh.
Oooooo! Staff door! Is it SHINY? Damnit, Doc! Don't traumatise the poor little people.
Wait, are these the books that you've read or want to read?
George R R Martin wrote A Game of Thrones, by the way.
Hey, I read Divergent, too! What did you think of it? I liked it.
| Swordy McSwordy 4/5/13 . chapter 41
Ooo! Arabic! Woah. That was so different from English... What does that mean? (Woops, I think I broke your sarcasm detector again... I'M NOT FIXING IT!)
Yup, I'm using that as a mood next time I update (hopefully soon. Well, as soon as I figure out how on my new thingy. Stupid Linux.
WOOO! Inheritance! I just say 'Brisinger'. The fourth one's my favourite. Yeah, the ancient language is fun to pronounce...
| Pigfarts 4/5/13 . chapter 43
OH MY GOODNESS I LOVE THE FAULT IN OUR STARS. I LOVE JOHN GREEN IN GENERAL. ASDFGHJKL2WERTYUIYTCGVGIN.
| Secretmuch 4/4/13 . chapter 43
Lindsey Stirling. Now synonymous with the word epic.
Epel-per-brate-thingy. CAN YOU SAY THAT?!
| Mistress of Madness 4/3/13 . chapter 43
XD *doubles over laughing*
Okay. I'm chill.
| Swordy McSwordy 3/31/13 . chapter 31
6. (Damn. You used my question before I asked it.) Really? LOOK AT MY NAME.
8. Bows. (Yeah, me too. Skyward Sword helps a bit.)
9. Chainsword? Sounds cool (mostly because of the whole 'sword' thing)
10. Christmas pudding.
11. Umm... Not sure what a bitter gourd is, but I don't like avocados...
12. Stamp my feet, punch the air.
15. FINE. Birds or fish?
17. China, Japan, Australia, America, France, Italy, Brazil- Yeah, I'll just say all of them.
18. Author who tests games for Nintendo and moonlights as a pirate captain.
19. I'm not answering that. (Hehe. Research. That's my excuse if I'm ever arrested.)
25. Swordy McSwordy!
32. Nope. (You have NO CHRISTMAS? NO PRESENTS OR PUDDING?)
34. HORSE-SIZED DUCK!
| Swordy McSwordy 3/31/13 . chapter 30
GAH. THE SPELLING MISTAKES. MY EYES...
V day? As in Victory day? Is that the one where Germany or Japan surrendered? Ohh, yeah, Australia was an Ally... I forget, was China in the war?
The Project? Sounds ominous...
| Swordy McSwordy 3/31/13 . chapter 27
What's CrashCourse? Sounds pretty cool...
iPads sound evil... We computer users laugh at thee, ithingys!
GASP! I read that book! It was a lot more useful than my school textbook... Damn anti-Britain biased thing...
You hit her bun? Was it some kind of cream bun like an eclair or- Oh. Hair just informed me that a bun is a hairstyle.
| Swordy McSwordy 3/31/13 . chapter 22
If you hate the author, WHY are you reading another one of their books?
2. Fine... Swords or spears? Trees or beavers? What is your dragon called?
3. Not sure.
5. Siberian husky, penguin, polar bear, peregrine falcon.
6. DRAGON, talking sword, winged polar bear.
11. Uhh... Never? Unless Tales of Swordy counts...
12. "Yes, my adoring worshippers! Your almighty overlord has arrived! You may now bow to/gaze adoringly at my feet."
14. Hmm... Not sure. I didn't really like James Patterson's 'Nevermore' but I didn't think it was that bad.
15. Yeah, probably...
17. Waking up early on a Saturday when I'm a teenager!
18. I... I watched a Jedward TV show...
19. *Relieved sigh* It's over... AGH! *ducks under thrown knife*
| Swordy McSwordy 3/29/13 . chapter 18
PLAYING WITH FIRE? THAT'S SKULDUGGERY PLEASANT! AWESAMOSA SERIES!
Kingdom of the Wicked (the latest one) is probably my favourite, though TAM and I agree that Playing with Fire is the funniest.
41 degrees? The hottest we get in Ireland is about 25 degrees and it would probably rain even when it's that hot.
Hehe. Irish people get sun-burned so easily... I thought Brits were bad until I came here. My friends can get burned if the lightbulb is too bright!
| Swordy McSwordy 3/29/13 . chapter 16
AHA! I know that fact! It was in the Mary Sue chapter of your Fantasy Cliches story! I feel smart now.
What's wrong with jeans? Tracksuit bottoms only work if you do exercise and I don't want to do everything naked from the waist down, so jeans it is. Unless I followed the example of the Emperor and his new clothes...
| Swordy McSwordy 3/29/13 . chapter 15
OOPAH GANGNAM STY-SHKLORK *Gets stabbed in throat*
What? I like the song! Sue and/or kill me. But not literally as I have no money and enjoy living.
| Swordy McSwordy 3/29/13 . chapter 13
Will Wheaton? He was in The Big Bang Theory... You watch Big Bang Theory? Cool. If not, do. IT'S AWESAMOSA.
I know this is in the past, so my warnings are useless, but I wouldn't recommend Of Mice and Men. I read it for school and didn't really like it. The ending was pretty sad, though.