These are just some weird facts. ENJOY!!!
1) Butterflies taste with their feet.
2) A duck's quack doesn't echo, and no one knows why.
3) In 10 minutes, a hurricane releases more energy than all of the
World's nuclear weapons combined.
4) On average, 100 people choke to death on ballpoint pens every year.
5) On average people fear spiders more than they do death.
6) Ninety percent of New York City cabbies are recently arrived
7) Thirty-five percent of the people who use personal ads for dating are
8) Elephants are the only animals that can't jump.
9) Only one person in two billion will live to be 116 or older.
10) It's possible to lead a cow upstairs ... but not downstairs.
11) Women blink nearly twice as much as men.
12) It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow.
13) The Main Library at Indiana University sinks over an inch every year
because when it was built, engineers failed to take into account the
weight of all the books that would occupy the building.
14) A snail can sleep for three years.
15) No word in the English language rhymes with "MONTH."
16) Average life span of a major league baseball: 7 pitches.
17) Our eyes are always the same size from birth, but our nose and ears
never stop growing. SCARY!!!
18) A dentist invented the electric chair.
19) All polar bears are left-handed.
20) In ancient Egypt, priests plucked EVERY hair from their bodies,
including their eyebrows and eyelashes.
21) An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.
22) TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be made using the letters only
on one row of the keyboard.
23) "Go," is the shortest complete sentence in the English language.
24) If Barbie were life-size, her measurements would be 39-23-33. She
would stand seven feet, two inches tall.
25) A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.
26) The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
27) Americans on average eat 18 acres of pizza every day.
28) Almost everyone who reads this will try to lick their elbow.
Hope you got a kick out of it !!
You tried to lick your elbow, didn't you?