Hello. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Yuoo's human counterpart, the person who writes his diary and maintains his website. This is a story about my furrie transformation. It all started when--
*Yuoo interrupts me.*
"Pardon me, but I don't think everyone knows what a furrie transformation is. You'd better explain."
Okay, a furrie transformation story is a story about a human who is turned into some sort of animal-person, a furrie. I'm writing this story because a lot of other furrie fanatics write them, and I don't want to be left out. Here are some examples of transformations you may know about:
1) In Marvel Comics, Peter Parker gets transformed into Spiderman by being bitten by a radioactive spider.
2) Also in Marvel Comics, Bruce Banner gets transformed into The Incredible Hulk by genetic manipulation and gamma radiation.
Yuoo: "I wouldn't call either of those two furries."
I know, but I'm starting out with examples to show them that not all transformations are due to magic spells and stuff.
3) In The Hobbit, Beorn is a skin-changer, a person who can turn himself into a bear when he chooses. He was born with this ability.
4) In the Bible, King Nebuchadnezzar was temporarily transformed into some sort of wild caveman. God did this to him to teach him humility. Read about it in Daniel 4:28-37.
5) In stories, some people turn into werewolves during a full moon. In most stories, this is due either to genetics or being bitten by a werewolf.
Okay, enough of that. In this story, I'm going to transform into Yuoo the anthromorphic Fennec fox. How do you think I should go about this?
Yuoo: "First of all, let me mention that you and I are two separate people, so you'll be turning into a clone of me, but you won't be me. There are several ways. You could put on a magic Yuoo fursuit. You could mutate your DNA to match mine. You could go to a mad-scientist's lab and try out their Fennec-O-Matic. God could provide a miraculous transformation. You and I could somehow swap bodies. Well, that's all I can think of."
I think the DNA idea sounds best. And now...