|Vocabulary Meets Sammy
Author: TheOneAndOnlySammy PM
I had too much fun making up vocab sentances while i had lots of sugar and little sleep, this was the product...Rated: Fiction K - English - Humor - Words: 1,296 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 01-05-05 - id: 1800778
|A+ A- Full 3/4 1/2 Expand Tighten|
January 04, 2005
Fifth Hour Language Arts
1. When they told me what I would have to do to earn the money, it surely was not completely out of my own accord, I REALLY needed that money.
2. That same money was used when I was in Mexico I saw the poor people making their living by selling useless trinkets to us stupid Americans, I still felt no reminisce as I bartered with the vender to the point it was almost free.
3. I felt very strongly about my money, and when I write poetry it is because I feel very strongly about something and they tend to be very long spill your guts style poems, not in the number of words but the number of lines, there for I feel that things such as "Haikus" are curt and pointless.
4. When dealing with tricky teacher jet eye mind tricks, you must first devise the perfect diabolical plan in order to get what you want, even if it is just permission to get a pen.
5. Some times when I see the teachers, doing their jobs filling our minds with trivia we may or may not use again, I wonder how dexterous they really are, I mean they cant just do this all day, or they would take our job.
6. If you put a class full of ADD children in a room with flashlights and buttons with signs that say, "do not push", it might be difficult to engross their attention but some how our teachers manage to do it.
7.In my opinion writing entails more emotion than any other form of creativity and I know that I tell if my writing is good that when I am finished I feel emotionally exhausted.
8. I wrote a poem about my little brother comparing him to a ferret in two ways, first he is a little weasel in more ways than one, and in the other way he ferrets me just like any other pest would, incidentally this poem turned into a rant about my new job.
9. As you are forced into a new way of doing things it is best if you can habituate your self early so as to set your self up for success, but in my new line of work, acrobatics with post-it notes, I have not succeeded.
10. All day long instead of having fun I worried and dwelled on the impending punishment that was sure to come as soon as I returned home from the my awful job which I am not doing very well in, I'm too passive.
11. There are some people who will succeed by being mean and only looking out for them selves, then there are the ones who will be personable and use their huge force of "friends" to generally take over a position, an office and eventually WALGREENS, WALMART, FED EX, and MCDONALDS in turn leading them to take over this world and any others with any sign of life.
(Yes, I know this is a horrible run on but sometimes, a girls gotta have her rants! D HAVE A GOOD DAY MR."B" and Poe if he gets to this haha, by the way I think that either Madonna or Dick Van Dike will try that… be on the look out!)
12. Okay now, ten sentences later, I feel rue for the fact I robbed innocent poor people out of money just so that I would have a little more money so that I could go home to the US and by a few 25 cent pops from outside Albertsons.
13. Right now with my new line of work I fondly remember my old one, post-it composition novels, back then people scoffed me for my so called silly and out there ideas but one day when you can find my book almost at any one of my websites, all two of them, and my out of the sphere ideas set in, what will they say to me? Well, probably the same thing, oh well some things never change.
14. Now with the randomocity, that is my new special word, any who with the randomness of my sentences thus far you will be wondering what my transition will be, well I'll tell you once I think of something.
15. Since you teachers fill my mind with trivia all day, I'll fill yours with some, because of my great trepidation I have never licked a spark plug, smelt a stink bug, looked a gift horse in the eyes much less the mouth, tied a piece of bread with jelly side up to a cat and dropped it to see which lands on which side, and most of all, I've never read the dictionary backwards.
16. Some times people do not take the blame for their own actions, such as I didn't take the blame when I made tapioca pudding instead of vanilla for my gifts and put them in fancy horses, you could call it a gift horse of sorts, I found my scapegoat and unbraided my mistake upon them, but my family saw right threw the lie, I guess it is sorta hard for a cockroach to make pudding.
17. Okay I learned over break one thing be veritable so I'm going to tell you the truth, that never really happened, cause tapioca pudding is good and people like it so they really didn't get very mad at me when I switched it with vanilla.
18. Okay fine I'll tell the real truth, they were quite vexed with me because it turns out tapioca pudding is good for one thing, the sticky stuff on the back of post-it notes, or was the whole thing just a pleasant dream?
19 In my dreams, I have fabulous intelligent conversations with different people, that is where some of my vitality comes from, I mean from their encouraging words. I have talk to so many people, such as people from history, stars, people I had no clue who they were, friends, family, teachers, paperclips, and sometimes monkeys who turn into rats.
20. A few days ago in fact one of the people in my dream asked me what it was like to live in my head and I told them this, "it is the whimsical world of Dr Sues, with a bit of Edgar Allen Poe's morbidity, the adventures of the Goonies, and the intellect of Sir Alexander Fleming who's discoveries were purely by accident."
A/N yes, my vocab sentences need an author note, this is the product of too much time on my hands and some caffeine and a limited amount of sleep, I know that almost every sentence is a run on but I had fun writing them, and the words are used properly so I hope you have fun reading these, SAMTSIRHC YRREM (sam-to-ch e-rm) which is the perfect thing to say at ANY time of the year, even if it did originally mean merry Christmas D
A/N 2 all that above is what I turned in for vocab and my teacher told me I had to put this up hear, he is also my creative writing teacher by the way, and he's sooo cool but out there its funny, any who he's taught me alot and i like him which is surprisng since he replaced my FAVORITE teacher ever, oh well. so this was our assignemnt we take our "vocab words" and make up sentances using them, the underlined words are my vocab words... i hope you enjoy it as much as my teacher did! READ AND REVIEW