|My Bloody Dream
Author: Alexhliel PM
A little poemish type thing about death/suicide... just read it my summary sucks...Rated: Fiction T - English - Poetry/Angst - Words: 328 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 09-11-05 - Status: Complete - id: 2005556
|A+ A- Full 3/4 1/2 Expand Tighten|
"My Bloody Dream"
- My life begins to slip away
as the cold steel bites into me.
- My hand trembles with anticipation
asI go for the other wrist.
- I smile through the pain as I see the beautiful red liquid
run down my pale arms to stain the floor.
- I laugh when I think of how
my 'mom' will react.
- She ignore my lifeless body and start ranting about the carpet
and how the blood stains will never come out!
- She would be happy to get rid of me.
And i'll be happy to go.
- My smile grows as I begin to feel
the cold as my blood drains.
- I love this feeling of freedom, and choice,
A feeling I was never alowed to have.
- Spots begin to form before my eyes
and I feel light headed.
- I rest my heavy head on
the edge of my bed.
- My smile slipping through my grasp
as my energy fades along with my life.
- I realize that I am happy,
truely happy for once as I close my eyes
to that dark oblivion.
- BEEP- -BEEP- -BEEP-
- My eyes shot open as I realize
that I had been dreaming.
- The fact that there was no blood anywhere,
and I was alive, told me so.
- I sighed
'Damn, What a nice dream too....'
- I thought as I got ready for school
Hoping that the next time I dreamed that it would be real...
AN: Well I just got done typing this...I wrote it at 9:15 9-11-05
I just have been feeling 'bad' depresed as they would call it i guess and i was listoning to a sad song in japanese And I just started writting....oh well what can you do, so yeah that's my ...uhhh poem, I guess you can call it that....
This has no connection to 9/11 however since I thought it was the tenth and all, until I asked my 'mom'.