|After Happily Ever After
Author: Draven Valentine PM
The Emo Boy Stories may be over, but Fay and Dave's relationship lives onRated: Fiction T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 10 - Words: 17,878 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 3 - Updated: 10-22-05 - Published: 09-16-05 - Status: Complete - id: 2008391
|A+ A- Full 3/4 1/2 Expand Tighten|
So ok everyone, that was the end of "After Happily Ever After". I hope you liked it. The two songs featured in that chapter were "Come Get Some" by Rooster and "I Caught Fire" by The Used.
Now I'm at a bit of a cross roads as to what to do next. Seeing as how you guys have stuck by me, I think it's only fair you get to decide. These are the ideas I have, and some of them have been floating around for a while
1. "The Emo Kid: Matt Harris, The Early Years" - the story of Matt's childhood and teen years before he became the Emo Boy of the Emo Boy Stories.
2. "Home Sweet Home" - Is Adam Eden finally ready to return to Nebraska, and face up to not only his family, but his past, present and future?
3. "Ashes To Ashes" - the story of Deo and Aaron's afterlife. Deo may have handled his own death, but can Aaron handle his? The first three chapters of this story are already on my profile.
4. "Noise and Kisses" - Sonny is the king of the high school outcasts, and wouldn't trade his throne for anything - until he meets Ava - a cheerleader.
5. "Only Human" - Can anything good ever come from adultery? The first chapter of this story is already on my profile.
6. "X14 - The Survivors" - When a deadly virus wiped out the whole adult population of the world, Lena thought she'd have to learn to live with a world she hated. The discovery of inter-dimensions and inter-dimensional warfare changed all that. Lena and her army of teen survivors may have won the battle, but the war for the worlds is only just starting. This is a sequel to "X14", a story already on my profile.
So if you guys would just like to leave me a review telling me which story you'd like to see first, I'd really appreciate it. Or if you're not registered here at fiction press, or if you just have a question or something to say, email me - my email address is on my profile and I'm more than willing to answer any questions or take any suggestions that you may have.
I'd really like some input here, so if there's a specific story you'd like to see, let me know!