|typed, but not written
Author: cah-set PM
the words all blur together because my heart screams faster than my hands can type. a collection of letters.Rated: Fiction T - English - Chapters: 12 - Words: 1,473 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 12-31-10 - Published: 12-06-09 - Status: Complete - id: 2749186
|A+ A- Full 3/4 1/2 Expand Tighten|
1. Thank you for all you've done for me.
You are my best friend, and I hope we can stay close forever.
2. You are like gum on the bottom of my shoes.
I've taken a scraper, scratched at you, and I'm flinging you away.
Catch me if you can.
3. Where have you been the last eighteen years?
Controlling and abusing me? Forget that. Forget you.
It's my time, now.
4. It's been a crazy ride, hasn't it?
Especially Championships weekend, 2010, and the inside jokes.
Though I'm leaving for now, I won't be gone long. I'll be back.
5. Oh, you... In some forty-odd days, you've revolved my life entirely.
Thank you for everything you do.
I love you!