Author: May Elizabeth PM
NEW poem. A tribute to Bellatrix Lestrange. “Bellatrix Lestrange has a bit of child-like madness, like boys who like to pick apart an insect for the sake of it.” -Helena Bonham CarterRated: Fiction T - English - Horror/Drama - Words: 259 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 1 - Published: 01-03-10 - id: 2759883
|A+ A- Full 3/4 1/2 Expand Tighten|
Bellatrix Lestrange has a bit of child-like madness, like boys who like to pick apart an insect for the sake of it.
-Helena Bonham Carter
The light from Orion in the darkest night -
the ever-faithful star among the shadows.
I will mould you and shape you until you're writhing
in the palm of my hand; there is no method to my madness.
I'll pin you down and tear your wings apart, slowly -
gently crawling inside of your skin and eating your screams.
I'll make you beg for your life - covering you in metal
shards of glass and proudly putting you on display.
I am the Dark Lady, the right hand of the Dark Lord,
the Lilith of Eden who burns the flesh of the filthy.
All knees will bow to us. All souls will tremble in our wake.
What will happen to your children when I've killed you?
1. L'étrange: French for "The Strange One." It's a pun on her married name.
2. Orion: Bellatrix is the third brightest star in the constellation Orion. "Bellatrix" means "Female Warrior" and the star is often referred to as "The Amazon Star."
3. Dark Lord: aka. Lord Voldemort. aka. Tom Riddle.
4. Lilith: Adam's first wife. Also, a demon who was said to be the bearer of pain and death.
5. The quote at the end is from the Battle of Hogwarts in Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows.
A.N: Thanks to Isca for the beta and the idea.