Author: Dragon-Rider II PM
... from the eyes of a bored person with nothing to do. Originally on my profile. Random moments in life. Maybe a pillowbook? Also including blogs of fairy tales.Rated: Fiction T - English - Chapters: 200 - Words: 81,246 - Reviews: 314 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 11-08-12 - Published: 12-20-10 - id: 2874789
|A+ A- Full 3/4 1/2 Expand Tighten|
Day/time- 2012, Friday 5th October (Teacher Day), 10:37 am.
Location- Usual computer.
Mood- My side hurts and my ears hurt and I think my head will hurt soon. It's also Friday, which means school's starting next week. And my dad's going to start waking me up before sunrise (probably once every three days). This means that 1) I may have to get up before 4 am, and 2) I must, no excuses, take a nap sometime during the day, or at least lie down and rest for minimum half an hour.
Event- This also means that we will have to wear the accursed summer skirts. Their linings just CLING to your legs and it's so bad. On another note, it was really, really hot yesterday.
Listening to- I forgot what it's… Burdah. That's it.
Reading- The Iron King. It's alright. Not as bad as I expected it to be.
Random thing- OH MY GOSH, GUYS, WE'RE NEARING THREE HUNDRED REVIEWS. PLEASE DON'T ABANDON ME NOW.
QUIZ TIME- And I didn't have to ask y'all for questions because Mistress of Madness is cool. :D
1. Weirdest procrastination story? Let's just say I now know how to count in Old English.
2. Pineapples or people? If you don't mind, I'm ripping a quote off from John Green. 'Hm, that's tough. Both pineapples and people are kinda prickly and they both manage to somehow be simultaneously too sweet and too sour but I think I'm going to go with people just because I find them more physically attractive. But on the other hand you can eat pineapples... Nah, I'm going to stick with people. You can eat them in a pinch.' But if it makes you guys feel better, I'd pick y'all over any fruit.
3. NCIS or Criminal Minds? NCIS.
4. Subject you hate most? Umm… I don't know. Right now it's religion because our teacher's a bit suckish (uses the detention threat too much), but if I disregarded teachers, maybe… humanities. We're doing geography, and I'm only half-interested.
5. Country you hate most? None.
6. Food? NOM NOM NOM.
7. Why is black not a colour for you? Because if something is black, all light is being absorbed, and none is reflected, so it's not a colour. Black is the absence of colour.
8. If you got the chance to meet your favourite anime character, what would you do? Squee? Squee. Yeah, squee. And… chat in a civilised manner. (This is what anime conventions are for, people.)
9. Do you love PMing? YES!
10. What do you hate most about the layout of FP/FF? Nothing too bad, I just hate the fact that FP abandoned its own logo and went ahead and used FF's one.
11. Who's you favourite guy character from Deltora? Doran… duh.
12. Did you figure out the plot as easily as I did? Seeing as I was, like, ten, I knew they would survive, but there were some things I didn't get. (Like Dain.)
13. How come you are allowed to type in school? *Cough* Bad student *Cough* We had a free period. :D (But yes, usually I be a bad student or finish my work.)
14. Most imaginative thing you've thought about? I don't know! D:
15. Why is your picture your picture? Basically, BTR once sent me a picture of a brown haired, brown eyed Naruto filler dude and said that he looked like Harry Potter. So I gave him black hair and green eyes.
16. Am I awesomeness or awesomeness? Both… squared.
17. Would you please read and review my story once I put it up? Sure, but remember that I have made this promise several times and have barely kept it. But I will try my hardest.
18. Has your laptop charger resurrected? It's dead and staying dead.
19. Why do you have a goal of 100 books? Because the pie graphs will be easier when I graph them. I'm not joking.
20. Top three languages you'd like to learn? Eh… Indo, Arabic, German.
21. Are you working on a story? Yes! Two, in fact.
22. Do you like globes? Heck yeah. And I sleep with my atlas next to my bed. (And my dictionary…)
23. Word you have the most difficulty spelling? Right now it's 'dimension' because I tend to end it with 'tion' instead of 'sion'.
24. Something recently discovered? Apparently we Aussies have the sexiest accents on Earth? *Hair flip* (I mean, have you SEEN the 'Australian accent' tag on Tumblr?!) We're up there with the Scottish accents too. YEEEESSS! And we have one of the hardest accents to imitate, which in turn generally makes us better at imitating other accents! *Dies*
25. Story from this morning? There was this kangaroo just casually hopping down the streets when I was having my breakfast. XD I think the wildlife people caught it. (Oh my gosh, apparently they're gonna shoot it.) (Oh, just tranquilising.) I feel more Aussie than I ever have.
26. Ask a question. (Judging from what I've seen and heard) Why the hell do you English people have washing machines in your kitchens?
27. What did you have for breakfast? Milo cereal.
28. Last thing you said? Can't remember.
29. First thing you said today? 'Mmhm.'
30. What time do you get up? These days, around 4:30 am.
31. What should you be doing now? Catch up on some fairy tale blogging and do some homework.
32. Most recent video you watched? I think 'When Doctor Who Became Twilight' by BryarlyBishop.
33. Closest drink to you now? Teh Kotak. (Tea Box.) Jasmine flavour. With 50% Ekstra Gratis!
34. Have you run out of questions? Yup.
35. Favourite last words? During the French Revolution when a French aristocrat (forgot who) read his death sentence: 'I see that you have made three spelling errors.'
And here's a link I want to share with you guys. I thought it was funny, especially point 5:
edwardspoonhands post /31084598284 /scishow-leontong-theres-this-place-in
(The quiz part of this chapter was written on Thursday because of reasons.)