|Lost Character Profiles
Author: La Tigra PM
I have surpassed every trial I have ever gone through, but the price was something I'd never thought I'd lose. Character Profiles for an unpublished story in progress.Rated: Fiction T - English - Adventure/Supernatural - Words: 714 - Published: 11-16-11 - id: 2971210
|A+ A- Full 3/4 1/2 Expand Tighten|
1. Name: Chrina deCase
2. Age: 18
3. Height: 5'7
4. Eye color: Gold
5. Physical appearance: Curvy with spiky black hair, short clawed dainty hands, a long faded scar on her left forearm (kidnapping) gray-brown skinned, almost black. Full lips, pointed ears, thin eyebrows, a bit broad shouldered, average nose, wide eyes, thin neck, muscular.
6. Strange or unique physical appearance: Webbed claws when in dragon form, helps with swimming
7. Hobbies/interests: Caring for anything with wings
8. Where does he or she live? What is it like there? Mawreaver; it's a country town that has a little bit of everything
9. Special skills/abilities: She's very agile and great with animals, even capable of getting the talking ones to speak with and around her.
10. Family (describe): A protective mother, a goofy father and an elk
11. Description of his or her house: A three bedroom, one bath home with a living room, a large kitchen, an office and a porch, all located lake side.
12. Description of his or her bedroom: Her room is incredibly clean and neat, despite her love of getting down and dirty.
13. Favorite bands/songs/type of music: Soulful songs that are primarily acapella and only use instruments to emphasize voice or lyrics.
14. Favorite movies: None
15. Favorite TV shows: None
16. Favorite books: Romance novels
17. Favorite foods: Meats and sweets
18. Favorite sports/sports teams: Arrow ball
19. Political views: Political and royal leaders need to serve the people, not themselves.
20. Interesting philosophies: Those who intentionally destroy the spirit of others deserve to die.
21. Religion: None because she wasn't exposed to any of the world religions
22. Physical health: Fit, occasional scar twinge
23. Pet peeves: Messy rooms, dirty white anything, dented book covers, torn book pages, anything broken (she will work on it until its fixed)
1. Favorite clothing style/outfit: Modest clothes that are almost skin-tight, she wears green and blue
2. Special gestures/movements (i.e., curling his or her lip when he or she speaks, always
keeping his or her eyes on the ground, etc.): She twirls any thin, round object she has in her hands (like a pen)
3. Things about his or her appearance he or she would most like to change: Her curviness because it interferes with her agility.
4. Speaking style (fast, talkative, monotone, etc.): She lets her actions do the talking, only speaking regularly with those she's comfortable around.
5. Fondest memory: When her father taught her how to hunt and her mother was there to quietly cheer her on.
6. Insecurities: She's insecure about whether or not people understand her.
7. Quirks: She prefers dragons to animals or people
8. Temperament (easygoing, easily angered, etc.): Let's everything slide over her (A result of being teased by humans as a kid)
9. Negative traits: She doesn't know when to take things personally and do something about it, or how to not forgive so easily
10. Things that upset him or her: Animal abusers or mean people
11. Things that embarrass him or her: Being teased about her occasional clumsiness
12. This character really cares about: People and animals
10. Things that make him or her happy: Family, friends, a good book, or good music
11. Deepest, darkest secret: She used to sell her body (To help her dad get the money for the medicine her mom needed.)
12. Reason he or she kept this secret for so long: She's more afraid of ruining her parents reputation than her own.
13. Other people's opinions of this character (What do people like about this character?
What do they dislike about this character?): She's a quirky but kind person. They dislike that she's too trusting or that her kindness makes them feel like horrible people at times.
14. Dream vacation: Travelling around the world
15. Pets: An overgrown elk
16. Best thing that has ever happened to this character: Being adopted by her parents
17. Worst thing that has ever happened to this character: Kidnapping and teasing
18. Superstitions: None
19. Three words to describe this character: Agile, silly, weird
20. Theme song: Wanderers – Shiro Sagisu