Author: Saevitia PM
How coincidence strings together, The webs of different lives, Fusing corners, melting boundaries, Until I can't tell yours from mine.Rated: Fiction K - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Words: 105 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 06-12-12 - id: 3031489
|A+ A- Full 3/4 1/2 Expand Tighten|
Like pulling petals off a flower,
- The way it goes day by day.
Of seeming insignificance
- Yet with each one,
- A bit more of the beauty fades away.
How coincidence strings together,
- The webs of different lives,
Fusing corners, melting boundaries,
-Until I can't tell yours from mine.
The heartache that sometimes overwhelms me
- Only chased away by your touch,
The great irony of our meeting/parting
- Is exasperating me perhaps too much.
Maybe I am a nomad
- In more ways that I'd thought.
But this I cannot handle.
- It is your web, my spider, in which I'm caught.