|What not to do at school
Author: Melody Melone PM
These are some things that my friends and I have done and are no longer aloud to do...Rated: Fiction T - English - Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 794 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 12-09-12 - Published: 08-21-12 - id: 3052241
|A+ A- Full 3/4 1/2 Expand Tighten|
Sorry it's taken me a while to get this chapter, I wanted to collect as much crazy shit as possible.
33. Mr. Stromer doesn't like watermelon gum and he doesn't have to.
34. I am not allowed to stand up in Spanish class and scream "Yo tengo el gato grande en mi pantalones" for it is not politically correct.
35. There is nothing except for one tree in Kansas and I should stop arguing with Mr. Stromer about that.
36. I am not to go table hopping when the teacher leaves the room.
37. I am not to watch PewDiePie in Digi-Com in my down time, for the phrases "FUCK THIS SHIT!", "FUCKING BARRELS!" AND "FUCKING PENIS!" are not school appropriate.
38. It is not appropriate to ask Levi what it's like to have a penis.
39. Licking my friends' faces is not socially or politically correct.
40. Licking Go-Gurt off the table at lunch is unacceptable.
41. Putting up Slenderman posters around the school to freak people out is not very nice.
42. We aren't allowed to confuse Ms. Lizama in choir anymore.
43. "I died yesterday" is not a valid excuse for not doing homework.
44. Making dirty jokes about Mr. Fisher during English class is inappropriate.
45. I can't start an "Epic Rap Battles of History" contest just because the teacher put me in-charge when she went to the bathroom.
46. Don't throw a paper football at a pregnant teacher, it's funny the first time, but you get sent to the hall like a five year old the second time.
47. Don't call a pregnant teacher "Pregnant Lady" because you can't remember her name, just learn her name.
48. Winnie the Pooh is pornographic so I should stop mentioning it in Mr. Stromer's history class.
49. Irresponsible Dad is something we will never talk about in science class again.
50. No more dancing in English, it freaks Mr. Fisher out.
That's about it for now.