|Breaking the Silence
Author: The NeverEnding Nightmare PM
I am a girl lost in the crowd. This is my life and my story...it may not mean much but it's everything I've got left. A pillow book or diary of sorts. R&R (Formerly titled "Finding Myself Lost").Rated: Fiction K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 19 - Words: 7,226 - Reviews: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 05-06-13 - Published: 11-28-12 - id: 3078392
|A+ A- Full 3/4 1/2 Expand Tighten|
Helllllllloooooo my lovely readers!
I suppose it is somewhat unconventional for an author to do an introduction chapter when eight chapters are already posted. But alas, not all things follow tradition and I am one of those things.
I guess you could say that I got to thinking and realized that I'm pouring out my innermost thoughts on here and yet the people reading about my life don't really know the basics of who I am.
So here goes everything (as in everything you need to know about me):
1. I have long blonde hair that I used to have a tendency to dye crazy colors (I stopped for the most part after I had an experiment go wrong).
2. My eye color is a constant debate. They shift between different shades/combinations of blue, green, and grey.
3. I'm very tall. Everyone insists this is a good thing but I always feel like its my extra long limbs that make me so clumsy and awkward.
4. I was a cutter for roughly four years; I started just before I turned thirteen.
5. I suffered from anorexia all through middle school and high school (I'm still super skinny but I swear I eat!).
6. I had a bit of a drinking problem for a while but thankfully I didn't get too sucked into that lifestyle.
7. I'm adopted and I have known my biological mother for a little over two years now.
8. I love graveyards! Everyone I know thinks its morbid and disturbing but I find them so peaceful.
9. Although I don't admit it to many people, I feel like I would almost rather die young than grow old and live a long life. Something about aging just terrifies me...
10. I hate spicy things.
11. I love horror movies when they are not about paranormal stuff.
12. The reason I don't usually enjoy paranormal movies as much is because I whole heartedly believe in ghosts, demons, and possessions.
13. I adore the sound and smell of rain. Dreary, dull days are my favorite.
14. I'm really not always so depressed and miserable like most of my writing would lead one to believe. I'm actually usually that one idiot that cracks a joke or starts laughing at the worst possible time.
15. I'm a huge romantic but I'm such a skeptic about people in general that it rarely shows.
16. I have a talent for reading people's personalities and figuring out how things work.
18. I like practical jokes.
19. You didn't realize until now that I skipped number seventeen as a practical joke on you!
20. I love History, Psychology, and Astrology.
21. I rarely drink anything besides water when I'm at home.
22. I went to a boarding school for "at risk and troubled teens" called Midwest Academy (MWA), located in Keokuk Iowa, for two years and eight days (not that I counted or anything...).
23. Laws I've broken in my life (I've italicized the ones I never got busted for, whether it be by my parents or police): Drinking and smoking under age, credit card fraud, identity theft, shoplifting, selling pills, smoking weed, grand theft auto, and assault with a deadly weapon.
24. I don't think I've ever truly been fully happy in my life, at least not that I can remember.
25. I love reading. It makes me feel like I can breathe when moments before picking up a book I feel like there are jagged pieces of glass cutting up my lungs. Its freeing and allows me to forget everything for a while.
26. Music and writing are both close seconds to reading. I love how I can listen to a song and feel the emotions from it...it makes me feel connected to someone else. Writing helps me to focus and clear my head also. Its like there's all this chaos and confusion in my mind and its all tangled up but then I start to get it all out through writing and things suddenly make sense again.
27. I adore animals of all kinds!
28. I hate most insects though. Except butterflies...yeah, I like butterflies; they're pretty!
29. I will never be anyone but me.
30. My name is Stephanie.
Thank you to all of those that suffered through my little tell-all chapter here. If I missed anything that someone wants to know about me (although I think I'm a rather dull and uninteresting person for the most part) feel free to leave your question in a comment and I'll be sure to answer it in the next chapter somewhere.