Just a few rules to make sure things run smoothly and everyone has a good time:
1) Submit your character in Character & Background before you start playing.
·Remember this is a historical RPG, so your characters have to be realistic, no magical powers or elf ears here!
·You can play any character you wish (see above), Civillian, Brit, Irish...etc. but please do just a little bit of research first so that your character is historically accurate. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_Rebellion_of_1798 There’s the link, so no excuses.
·If you play a real historical figure you must portray them accurately..
2) If your character gets into a fight, which, considering this is a War RPG, is more than likely, please keep it realistic. Your character is human and has limitations, so you’re not always going to win. You must give the opposing character an opportunity to retaliate.
3) Romance is definitely allowed, but keep it PG. Kissing is fine but once the clothes start coming off, just fade out, and come back after they’re done. Remember this is a public RPG, young kids could be reading this! For that reason, this rule will be strictly enforced.
4) Be sure to Spell check your posts, it takes no time and makes a huge difference!
5) Keep violence to PG-13 if you please, just use your own judgment.
7) Remember that this is only a GAME, please don’t take anything said or done within character personally.
8) To make sure you read these rules, PM Woodstock1330 with “Make it so #1.” If I don’t get a PM, you can’t post, it’s as simple as that. Also if you have any questions you can PM me, I’d be happy to answer them!
9) HAVE FUN! That’s what this is all about after all!!8/14/2008 #1
|Forum Moderators: Woodstock1330 Lee's ghost re-born|
|Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member|