Of course - every potential world dominator needs music, stories and poems to keep them motivated and to stop them from dying of boredom!
Basic structure of the Domination Gear thread:
1. Pretty much anything goes here, as long as it has something to do with World Domination.
2. Post links to songs, stories, poems or even videos and extracts from films that have to do with world domination here.
3. You can also post any pieces that you might've written about (or because of) this forum - unless it's been posted on your profile, in which case a link would be preferred.
4. You can also post links from other writers from FP, but you must first inform them (preferrably through review, but pm would also suffice) and give them a link to this forum. Their pieces must also have something to do with world domination.
5. In each post, please either put the entry or the link, and what type of piece it is (song, poem, story, etc.)
6. If possible, name the link what the entry is actually called. (So if the song is called 'Hush,' write that and then hyperlink it to the appropraite page.)
7. With songs and extracts from videos, you must state who or what the entry is from/created by. (So for an episode of Family Guy, you would put 'Family Guy (hyperlink it) - Episode 1, season 1. For a song, you would write smething like 'Wold Domination (hyperlink it) - The Song Family.)
Enjoy!7/20/2009 . Edited 7/20/2009 #1
*cue dramatic music*
World Domination (Remix) - The Belle Stars
World Domination - Naildown
Awesomeness - The introduction (theme song)
Pinky and the Brain - The famous catchphrase on its own
http://www.thinkgeek.com/books/humor/b122/ - The World Domination Manual
"We've been very hard at work redesigning thinkgeek.com and we are happily, proudly, finally at the last stages of total world domin--we mean site launch." - thinkgeek.com7/20/2009 . Edited 9/30/2009 #2
World Domination (Remix) - The Belle Stars (song)
World Domination - Naildown (song)7/20/2009 #3
because Coke found it necessary to delete my post because she decided awesomeness just wasnt good enough, here is the awesomeness now :D7/20/2009 #4
Im not sure who made the M. Bison joke, but i first saw it used by "nostalgia critic"
this keeps me motivated... if mice put so much effort into domniating the world why cant i?
GASP* two pinky and the brain vids... damn refresh lag...7/20/2009 . Edited 7/20/2009 #5
Michael Jackson jokes are dominating the world
^funny :D7/21/2009 #6
http://www.thinkgeek.com/books/humor/b122/7/22/2009 . Edited 7/22/2009 #7
We've been very hard at work redesigning thinkgeek.com and we are happily, proudly, finally at the last stages of total world domin--we mean site launch.
Also from thinkgeek8/13/2009 #8
|The Randomly Evil Xirroq
Love it...Evil Plan (tm)!Your objective is simple: World Domination.Your motive is a little bit more complex: Sadistic pleasureStage One
To begin your plan, you must first devour a chosen one. This will cause the world to realize something is wrong, paralyzed by your arrival. Who is this evil genius? Where did they come from? And why do they look so good as an evil twin/opposite?Stage Two
Next, you must vaporize new york. This will all be done from a air fortress, a mysterious place of unrivaled dark glory. Upon seeing this, the world will spontaneously combust, as countless hordes of ninjas hasten to do your every bidding.Stage Three
Finally, you must reveal to the world your great supernatural forces, bringing about an end to sanity. Your name shall become synonymous with evil, and no man will ever again dare cross you. Everyone will bow before your cunning intelligence, and the world will have no choice but to name you evil man/woman of the year.2/04/2010 #10
|Forum Moderators: Duckies|
|Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member|