About FictionPress: Peer Help for New Users
Stuff I learned and may be useful to you. This is an unofficial forum. I have no other way to contact the admins besides the same Help link in the corner. In fact, the absence of any response from the admin is what prompted me to create this forum.
. Follow Forum
. Topic Subscription
Here are four key factors in choosing a forum in which to ask for R/Rs for your work:
1. Make sure it has a 'Request a Review' thread.
2. Make sure it is either in the 'General' non-genre, or a genre specific to your work.
3. Make sure the last post to it was within the last two weeks. Many forums are 'orphans' - they're created, then abandoned.
4. Make sure it's not a RP (roleplaying) forum. 1/29/2010 . Edited 1/29/2010 #1
- Forums are not to be used to post stories.
- All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
- The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
- All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
|Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member
All times are in UTC-8 US PST Time Zone.