Welcome to The Weather Centre! We specialize in two things: writing as a profession, and brainstorming for ideas. Our admins have no idea what they're doing.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW
1. Rules for each thread are at the beginning of that thread. This thread covers general forum rules.
2. We have a special thread named Sunny Skies for opportunities in the publishing industry: internships, events, opportunities to have your work published.
3. We have specialist threads for different aspects of publishing: polishing query letters in Flurry, writing synopses in Squall, and the submission process in Rain Dance.
4. Minor disputes go in South Wind. Suggestions also go in South Wind.
5. We have useful black lists to warn you about known plagiarists and other nasties in Cold Front. If you have a severe issue with another FP member and you would like us to help you, please post in Earthquake Warning.
6. DISCLAIMER: Even though I am in fact a literary agency intern, I cannot give advice about how to submit to the agency I work for (or even tell you which one it is). My opinions are my own, and are my opinions as a writer, not as an intern.
GENERAL FORUM RULES
1. No spamming for any reason. Violators will be perma-banned immediately.
2. Only single posts, except where otherwise mentioned in the thread rules. Use the damned Edit button.
3. Swearing is allowed everywhere.
4. I am not easily offended. Asshats amuse me. Banning will be rare.
5. Plagiarism is an auto-ban. As soon as I'm convinced you're a plagiarist, you're not welcome here.8/09/2010 . Edited 11/12/2012 #1
|Forum Moderators: notveryalice Jealous Rage|
|Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member|