Author has written 3 stories for Fantasy, and General.
f/14/PA. lets put it this way., i am a major Tolkie. I love his work, and he is in my humble opinion, a genius.In fact i even made a list of ways to tell if you are indeed a Tolkie. Here is is:
You know you're a Tolkie when:
1. Your sn has something to do with LOTR
2. you've read the series at least once, and shared every fave part with the person sitting next to u
3. u convince EVERYONE u no to read the LOTR and blow them off until they give in
4. u mouth the words to the movies because you've seen them so many times
5. instead of going to dances, u hold an a LOTR nite with all of ur Tolkie buddies
6. u r personally offended when someone makes fun of the LOTR, refuses to read them, or makes a mistake on which character is which
7. u imagine being a hobbit
8. u spend hours on the LOTR site, just listening to the opening for ur fave character(thats fun)
9. u start hyperventalating when someone like HP ova the LOTR (whoeva does is an idiot!!!)
don't get me wrong, i love hp, only lotr is so much better, its not even funny.
my favorite things in life are: LOTR, all-american rejects, modest mouse, weezer, jimmy eat world, bright eyes,writing, playing my violin, that 70's show, the simpsons, ferris bueller's day off, gilmore girls, everwood, being with my best buds who have helped me with some of my stories, and all those hotties who make me live on!
if your still reading this silly profile, please go and read my stories!!!!! o, and go to my brother's band site: http://thatband.no-ip.com/ !!!! its good, believe me... sad i have to advertise for my brother. now go on, read my stories!!