Author has written 5 stories for Song, General, General, and Supernatural.
Hi, I'm Tori. I'm 19, and I love reading, writing, and making livejournal icons. My greatest passion is drama. Someday I will be a psychologist, and my first task will be to put myself through therapy -_-
Most people don't know that much about me, as I'm painfully shy - literally painful. I have an anxiety disorder (I suspect more than one), so I get panic attacks during which I can barely move or breathe, and which leave me tired and aching. I calm down by taking fake flowers and picking the individual threads apart. Yeah, I'm messed up.
Likes/interests include: literature, ancient history, mythology, philosophy, psychology, serial killers, Egypt, fantasy, the supernatural...
10 Things You Don't Know About Me
1. Sometimes when I'm getting too serious I go out to the park and play on the swings all day.
2. When I can, I go to the beach and go swimming with my clothes on.
3. I prefer fake flowers to real.
4. I once thought I was in love, but have since determined that I am simply asexual.
5. I smile more now than I used to. No one notices, but I smile anyway.
6. I decided once that I would sacrifice anything for my family. I have never regretted that.
7. Somehow, on meeting me, people always think I'm sweet and innocent. I've gotten very good at using this to manipulate people.
8. When I'm angry I get violent; my friends call that my black side. When I'm very angry I get quiet and smile sweetly. This is when you should really be afraid.
9. I prefer rainy days to sunny.
10. I can be very philosophical, but only when I'm sick.
I tend to write one-shot stories, as I have a bad habit of losing interest part way through. I am, however, trying to write a multi-chapter story now - Haven. I would love some feedback on what you think of it.
I support homosexual relationships, so they may appear in my stories (Haven has/will have a gay couple).
Unsafe External Link