Author has written 80 stories for War, Life, Essay, Young Adult, Fantasy, Love, General, Haiku, Humor, Romance, and Friendship.
Hello, and welcome to my little slice of paradise. In my opinion music and the written word are superior to all. Everything else’s false. (Except of course chocolate :-)
Nationality: African American
Country: America (but I’m going to travel the world and live in England when I’m old enough or so I hope)
Interests/Hobbies: I’ve been singing since I was a kid. I started writing poetry in the 4th grade after I got published for the first time. I started writing music when I was 14. Music is my life. Aside from poetry and music I’ve also harbored the not so secret desire to be a published author.
Why I sing/write: Music and the written word help me deal with the constant insanity that is my life. When I write all my anger fades away. I feel creative and whole and no one can take that feeling away from me.When I sing no one can hurt me, I travel to a different place.
Why I love to read: Same reason I love to sing and write. It takes me away from everything. I become the character. I love with them, lose with them, cry and win with them, I would almost trade reality to be a character in my favorite book (The vampire Chronicles by Anne rice)
• Everything I write either hints at or is full blown dark/depressing, angry, and chock full of betrayal. There are the few rebels but for the most part that’s it. I write how I feel. I hate being repetitive so I try and find new ways to express it all. I like to think my words are thought evoking. Sometimes I don’t explain because I want to see what you come up with.
Music I pride myself on being able to say that I listen to all kinds of music
•Diary of Dreams
•The Pussycat Dolls
The Dresden Dolls
Music I despise
•Anything fake and unworthy to be listened to
Books I love•The vampire Chronicles by Anne rice
•Anything by Amelia Atwater Rhodes
•Anything by Francesca Lia Block
•White Oleander by Janet Finch
•Tithe a modern faerie tale by Holly Black
•Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
*The Sleeping Beauty by Adrienne Sharp
•The Harry Potter Books by J.K. Rowling
* Dispatches From The Edge by Anderson Cooper
*Rebel Angels by Libba Bray
* The Red Tent
*Caucasia by Danzy Senna
• I love reading about Henry the Eight and his 6 wives. Queen Elizabeth, Queen Mary, Marie Antoinette, Cleopatra, and many other Historical figures
I write about anything and everything. I’ve learned not to force myself or the song will be crap, so most of the time I let it come to me.
Things I Hate
Alas Now I Shall leave you with some of my favorite quote’s
•The time has come," the Walrus said,
-Alice Through the Looking Glass
• When his life was ruined, his family killed, his farm destroyed, Job knelt down on the ground and yelled up to the heavens, "Why God? Why me?" and the thundering voice of God answered, "There's just something about you that pisses me off" - Stephen Kin
•When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading
•I don't like people who take drugs... Customs men for example
• Homosexuality in Russia is a crime and the punishment is seven years in prison, locked up with the other men. There is a three year waiting list
•Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die
•I: Let the bad color not be seen. It attracts them.
•The three biggest lies men tell: I love you, the checks in the mail, and I promise not to cum in your mouth.
•Hell is a constant. It has always been and always will be the same. The only difference is the souls trapped in it’s midst
•I don’t believe in labels. They're just false names and identities created by the masses to classify some one as different.
Who are you to judge?
• "If they ever tell my story let them say that I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names will never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Hector. Let them say I lived-in the time of Achilles."-- Odysseus (as played by Sean Bean in the movie "Troy")
•"Hello. My name is Indigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."--Indigo Montoya (Mandy Patinkin) in "The Princess Bride"
•"Inconceivable!" "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."--Indigo Montoya (Mandy Patinkin) in "The Princess Bride"
•Cri pour moi. Ne ayez jamais honte. (Cry for me. Never be ashamed.)"
•I swore thee fair and thought thee bright, who art as dark as hell and black as night."
•High School's Like Politics, Everyone’s 2-faced
•Television is another example of how people will look at anything instead of each other. - Anne Landers
The Truth is rarely pure and never simple -Oscar wilde-
•If you’d like to you can visit my blog. Sometimes I have work up there before I Post It Here.
Please FEEL FREE TO LEAVE COMMENTS FOR ANY ENTRY
Plus There are many more quotes and things posted
Unsafe External Link