Author has written 15 stories for Fantasy, Love, General, Life, Nature, Sci-Fi, and Fable.
I've been a Harry Potter fan for over twelve years. Many thanks to J.K. Rowling for fueling my obsession to the series and for my love of reading!
Anyway, a little bit of useless info about myself:
1. My favorite Harry Potter characters are Remus Lupin, Albus Dumbledore, and Severus Snape, followed closely by Minerva McGonagall, Sirius Black, and Regulus Black in a three-way tie for second. Recently, I've grown rather fond of Filius Flitwick, too. It's safe to assume I love them all...at least Rowling left me two by the end of the series...
2. I'm an American.
3. I've been dancing for 19 years. I primarily do contemporary jazz and hip hop. I used to do hula, tap, and gymnastics.
4. I love Japanese culture and food. I love Japanese manga and anime. I am also a huge fan of the Johnny's group Arashi (Ohno Satoshi, Sakurai Sho, Aiba Masaki, Ninomiya Kazunari, and Matsumoto Jun). Recently, I've also become a huge fan of SMAP (Nakai Masahiro, Kimura Takuya, Inagaki Goro, Kusanagi Tsuyoshi, and Katori Shingo).
5. Some of my favorite actors include Johnny Depp, Gary Oldman, Alan Rickman, and Tom Cruise.
6. My favorite store is...was...Borders. I loved the Japanese manga section.
7. I have an MBA.
8. I am not a slash writer. Sorry, not my cup of tea.
HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS, PART II
Of course, I HAD to go to the midnight showing. My friend was gracious enough to wait in line for me while I was at dance. Once I got there at about 9pm, we waited in line (in the alley behind the theater) until about 10 before they let us go into our theater (Theater 8), and we scrambled to the top to get great seats in the last row. I spent the waiting time playing Bejeweled 2, listening to Arashi's new album, "Beautiful World," answering questions from this guy who got dragged along to the movie without having seen the first seven movies ("Is Dumbledore like Gandalf?" "Who is Voldemort?" etc.), and watching my friend amaze the kids next to us with magic tricks. (Yes, he's a magician...and like a good magician, he carries a deck of cards with him.)
And then...we watched it...
There are no words to describe the sheer epic-ness...
Well, yeah, there are...when I got home, I updated my Facebook status...
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 was FRICKIN' EPIC! Everything that needed to be there was there, from McGonagall kicking ASS to Snape's true loyalty (yeah, I was ALWAYS right) to the "Not my daughter, you bitch!" That's how you do a movie RIGHT!!!!!!"
So yeah, I liked it. A lot. No, really, like I went to watch it again a few hours ago. Twice in one day is necessary! And my friend and I already planned to go again when our other friend gets back from the mainland next week. So if you haven't seen it, go watch it. RIGHT NOW!
Unsafe External Link