Author has written 4 stories for Romance, and Young Adult.
hi, my name is Lauren, im 14 and yeah... im not gonna bore you lol.
if anyone would like to check out my fanfics i have written take a look at- http://www.fanfiction.net/~xlilyx
Does it hurt you to know that we haven't spoken to each other in days?
Does it hurt you to know that we can't look at each other without looking away?
Does it hurt you to know that everything we had as friends is gone?
Does it hurt?
Cause it's hurting me
(okay i had to put this in, it is too good :)
You know you live in 2008 when...
1. You go to a party, sit down and take MySpace/Facebook pics.
2. You haven’t played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they don't have AIM/LiveJournal/MySpace.
4. You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the button on the TV.
6. Your evening activity is sitting at the computer.
7. You read this list, and keep nodding and smiling.
8. You think about how stupid you are for reading this.
9. You were too busy to notice number five.
10. You actually scrolled back up to check if there was a number five.
11. And now you're laughing at your stupidity.
12. Put this in your profile if you fell for it. You know you did