Author has written 11 stories for Supernatural, Humor, Kids, General, Life, and Fantasy.
Name: Rebecca, Becca, Lord Rebecca-Sama, Nyte, Cookie/Speed Racerrr, Giggles, the Hexakage…just don’t call me Becky
Age: 18…I think. I may be a vampire and thus I would be much older than that, but if I told you that then I would have to kill you
Location: Hexagon Village in Iron Country. If you've never seen any of us, that's a good thing, because if you had, you wouldn't be breathing anymore.
Gender: I appear to be lacking a penis, so either I'm female or wasn't circumcised properly.
Homepage: My Fanfiction acc. The homepage on that acc. is my DeviantART.
Avatar: Me...puking confetti...eeveeblossom.deviantart.com drew it...at the request of my other friend, Frankie. failure. =_=;
Cosplays: Near, L (Death Note), Nekozawa (Ouran High School Host Club), Hexagon Village, Ai Enma (Hell Girl), Little Sister from Bioshock for next year, working on Tsunade (Naruto)
Husbands…in the order I married them: Ian MacPhie (Love at Stake series), Near aka Nate River (Death Note), Envy (Fullmetal Alchemist)
Other anime/manga ppl called: Momiji (Fruits Basket), Fang (Max Ride), Kyle (the Host), Flandre (Princess Resurrection), Zetsu (Naruto), Riley (Seaweed), Dr. Franken Stein (Soul Eater), Howl w/blond hair at beginning of movie (Howl’s Moving Castle), Sasori in his nonpuppet form (Naruto), Chibi Italy, Prussia, Rome, Spain, Korea, Poland, Finland, Latvia, Estonia, and Lithaunia (Hetalia), Frank Fontaine (Bioshock), Giolio Comanche (Fullmetal Alchemist), Sōsuke Aizen and Uryū Ishida (Bleach)
Anime/Manga ppl I share with friends: Orochimaru (Naruto), Agito (Origin-Spirits of the Past), Deidara (Naruto), Sweden (Hetalia)
Anime/Manga ppl I get on my birthday: Shigure (Fruits Basket), Iggy (Max Ride), L (Death Note), Gaara (Naruto), Zuko (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
Fav. Pairings (no where near complete):
-All normal pairings from Twilight
-Nami/Kankuro (my friend, Frankie’s Naruto story)
-Al/Luna (FMA/Harry Potter)
-Pam/Jim (The Office)
-Aelita/Jeremy (Code Lyoko)
-Shigure/Akito (Fruits Basket)
-Tohru/Kyo (Fruits Basket)
-Yumi/Ulrich (Code Lyoko)
-Soul/Maka (Soul Eater)
-BlackStar/Tsubaki (Soul Eater)
-Mad Hatter/Alice (Alice in Wonderland, 2010)
-Harry/Draco (Harry Potter)
-Matt/Mello (Death Note)
-L/Light (Death Note)
Pairings I hate:
-Misa with anyone (she’s just a whiney little bitch) (Death Note)
-Al/Ed (really people? That’s just weird…They. Are. Brothers.) (FMA)
-Incest of any kind...unless its canon...or Hetalia. Hetalia doesn't count for many reasons.
-Yuri…unless its canon (but I haven’t come across any yet)...i'm not against lesbians, i just dont like reading yuri
Other things in stories I hate:
-Pairings that don't make ANY sense
-When the story isn't formatted well
-Crossovers that just don't work
-When someone changes canon so much that it just changes everything (unless it's AU from the beginning)
-OOCness when it's not on purpose
-When people don't update for months on end without an explination
-Really short chapters with no info in them
Fav. Manga: Naruto, Fruits Basket, Red River, Death Note, Tail of the Moon, Princess Resurrection, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, Soul Eater, Fullmetal Alchemist, Negima!, Othello (Yaoi), Ouran High School Host Club, tons of Yaoi, Azumanga Daioh, Code Geass, The Lost Boys (yaoi), MuShiShi
Fav. Anime: FullMetal Alchemist (both versions), Death Note, Hell Girl, Naruto, Soul Eater, Ouran High School Host Club, Hetalia-Axis Powers, Avatar: The Last Airbender
Fav. Movies: The Longest Yard, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Death at a Funeral (British Version), The Little Mermaid, The Powerpuff Girls Movie, 10 Things I Hate About You, The Addams Family Movie, Robin Hood: Men in Tights, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, Vacation, and Vegas Vacation, Soapdish, RENT, Howl's Moving Castle, My Mom's New Boyfriend, Mr. and Mrs. Smith, Death Note, Death Note II: The Last Name, L: Change the World, Galaxy Quest, Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street, Coraline, The Hangover, Alice in Wonderland (2010)
Fav. TV Shows: The Office (American version), Bewitched, South Park, Bones, Spongebob Squarepants, The Simpsons, Code Lyoko, Seinfeld, Arrested Development, Futurama, Back to You
Fav. Bands/Artists: My Chemical Romance, Panic At The Disco, Good Charlotte, blink-182, Marianas Trench, Green Day, Fall Out Boy, The Medic Droid, Skye Sweetnam, Senses Fail, Toy box, Cobra Starship, The Hush Sound, Owl City, Gumi
Fav. Books: Love At Stake series (Kerrelyn Sparks), The Host (Stephenie Meyer), Wicked Lovely series (Melissa Marr), Taming of The Shrew (Shakespeare), Thirteen Reasons Why (Jay Asher), The Murder of Bindy Mackenzie (Jaclyn Moriarty), Death Note: Another Note (Mello), L: Change the World (M)
I respect the 10 rules of anime (as said by Uncle Yo):
1) Thou shall not judge a new anime based on its title. Look at Bleach…
2) Thou shall not judge an anime based on its opening theme.
3) Thou shall not judge based on its random misuse of English (because at least they’re trying).
4) Not by said anime’s opening theme song’s random misuse of English.
5) Thou shall not judge a new anime based on its first episode. It’s call the bait-and-switch people, be aware of it.
6) Thou shall not judge based on the fan girls.
7) Thou shall not steal new anime from the Internet….unless thou intends to share with thine anime club.
8) Thou shall accept that gravity is optional. Especially when dealing with hair.
9) Thou shall not say the manga was better unless thou hath read the manga.
10) Thou shall forgive thy parent’s for calling anime “cartoons,” and thus grouping Spike Spiegal and Light Yagami with Mickey Mouse, Bugs Bunny and SpongeBob Squarepants.
1: Although it is scary, I am not allowed to dress up as Orochimaru for Halloween.
2: I am no longer allowed to dare Hinata to look into the men's bath house. (changed from original cuz I'm a girl)
3: When in battle, I will not ask my opponent to do the hokie pokie.
4: The academy students are not moving targets.
5: I am not to steal Hokage-sama's sake because she'll flick me through a wall.
Effective Ways On How To Annoy/Scare/Weird Out The Living Daylights Outta People (on elevators, in computer labs, etc.):
1. Repeat everything the person says in a question.
2. Whistle the first seven notes of "It's a Small World." incessantly.
3. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside ask: "Got enough air in there?"
4. Offer nametags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside-down.
5. Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
6. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, and then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
7. Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral.
8. On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that it stay open until you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go "plink" at the bottom.
9. Stare, grinning, at another passenger for a while, and then announce: "I've got new socks on!"
10. When at least 8 people have boarded, moan from the back: "Oh no, not now, damn motion sickness!"
11. Meow occasionally.
12. Holler "Chutes away!" whenever the elevator descends.
13. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
14. Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce "You're one of THEM!" and move to the far corner of the elevator.
15. Wear a puppet on your hand and talk to other passengers "through" it.
16. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask, "Is that your beeper?"
17. Say "Ding!" at each floor.
18. Say, "I wonder what all these do." and push the red buttons.
19. Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope.
20. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers that this is your "personal space."
21. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
22. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
23. Wear "X-Ray Specs" and leer suggestively at other passengers.
24. Stop at every floor, run off the elevator, then run back on.
25. Ask every passenger that goes up if you can press the button for them.
26. Log on to a computer, wait a sec, then get a frightened look on your face and scream: "Oh my God! They've found me!" and bolt.
27. Laugh uncontrollably for about 3 minutes & then suddenly stop and look suspiciously at everyone who looks at you.
28. When your computer is turned off, complain to the monitor on duty that you can't get the dang thing to work. After he/she's turned it on, wait 5 minutes, turn it off again, & repeat the process for a good half hour.
29. Type frantically, often stopping to look at the person next to you evilly.
30. Bring a chain saw, but don't use it. If anyone asks why you have it, say "Just in case..." mysteriously.
31. Every time you press Return and there is processing time required, pray "Ohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohplease," and scream "YES!" when it finishes.
32. If you're sitting in a swivel chair, spin around singing "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" whenever there is processing time required.
33. Print out the complete works of Shakespeare, and then when it's all done (two days later) say that all you wanted was one line.
34. Put a large, gold-framed portrait of the British Royal Family on your desk and loudly proclaim that it inspires you.
35. Send e-mails constantly to the person next to you.
36. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.
37. Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
38. Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the wrong ones.
39. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"
40. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.
41. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
42. Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally.
43. Swat at flies that don't exist.
44. Dance, while drumming noisily against the walls.
15 Things to do when you’re in Walmart!:
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, "We have a Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously, loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look"
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream, "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"
15.Grap alot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go"
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I did not have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the person who is afraid of telling his loving Christian parents he loves another male.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it
One day Mrs. Jones went to have a talk with the minister at the local church. "Reverend," she said, "I have a problem: my husband keeps falling asleep during your sermons. It's very embarrassing. What should I do?"
"I have an idea," said the minister. "Take this hatpin with you. I will be able to tell when Mr. Jones is sleeping, and I will motion to you at specific times. When I motion, you give him a good poke in the leg."
In church the following Sunday, Mr. Jones dozed off. Noticing this, the preacher put his plan to work. "And who made the ultimate sacrifice for you?" he said, nodding to Mrs. Jones.
"Jesus!" Jones cried as his wife jabbed him the leg with the hatpin.
"Yes, you are right, Mr. Jones," said the minister. Soon, Mr. Jones nodded off again. Again, the minister noticed. "Who is your redeemer?" he asked the congregation, motioning towards Mrs. Jones.
"God!" Mr. Jones cried out as he was stuck again with the hatpin.
"Right again," said the minister, smiling. Before long, Mr. Jones had winked off again. However, this time, the minister did not notice. As he picked up the tempo of his sermon, he made a few motions that Mrs. Jones mistook as signals to bayonet her husband with the hatpin again.
The minister asked, "And what did Eve say to Adam after she bore him his 99th son?"
Mrs. Jones poked her husband, who yelled, "You stick that goddamned thing in me one more time and I'll break it in half and shove it up your ass!"
"Amen," replied the congregation.
Four guys were out golfing and one guy hit his ball out into the rough. He goes to look for it. The other three start to talk about their sons. The first guy says, "My sons' a doctor and he's doing so well that he's taking someone to Europe." The next guy said, "Well my son is a car salesman and he's doing so well, that he gave a car to someone." The third guy says, "Well my sons' a contractor and he's doing so well, that he built someone a house for free." The forth guy comes back and the others ask him what's going on with his son. He says, "Well he's gay." And the others say, "Oh, we're really sorry." The guy says, "Oh no, we're not upset. We're glad he feels comforable enough to tell us and besides, one guy gave him a free car, one guy built him a house, and another ones' taking him to Europe."