|Looking for Bliss|
Author has written 5 stories for Love, Action, Humor, General, and Romance.
Before i say anything, i would just like to mention that I have a rather deranged friend (who just got out of a mental institute, did not . . . liar and no matter what SHE says I am not in denial) who has my password and leaves messages on my profile. Anything in italics is by her. NOT ME! And for the record, she is very much in denial. Am not . . .
(Forewarning for Izzy, I was bored today) See what i mean? (Oh you love me really . . . it is all part of my charm)
-I'm Izzy. (I'm Lizzy, her ultra-important amazingly special BEST friend), yeah!! (Don't deny the love Iz)
-14 years old and all that jazz... (Ha me too!! We have soo much in common)
-I live in England which is cold and rainy most of the year, very unexciting and full of chavs. (ha the chavs are funny)I would love to live somewhere sunny and warm... But then again, when ever I go on holiday to somewhere hot and sunny, i long for the cold and rain... You just can't win... Never mind... picky much!
-I get very, very hyper on blueberries, raspberries, strawberries... well actually most kinds of berries... =D Trust me when I say it is very, VERY scary =D
-I have decided that i am going to the marine biology school in the Maldives as soon as is legal. And if that goes horribly wrong then i will buy a really big, shiny, black Suzuki motorbike (i have already found the one that i want) and drive all around the world (well most of it anyway, i will have to avoid my mum's house cos she'd kill me if she saw my wonderful, big, shiny, black, Suzuki motorbike...) And then take over as fore said world. Mwah-ha-ha-ha!!
-And in case you haven't noticed, I have rather strange friends... I take pride in being strange!!
-Books i love:
-Music i love (bejeasus i love a lot of things...) in no particular order...
And finally, the all time top favourite Tv shows:
Things I hate
So now, if you have taken the trouble to read this, I might as well go into some free advertising for my mad lunatic of a friend...
-"You're ruining my ego Bella! I propose to you, and you think its a joke!"- New moon You missed half of it . . . I'll finish it for you.
Hmmm . . . . I don't think you quite grasped how good our 'gang' is at making up amazing quotes
After Iz added a lovely section to my profile . . . I decided to help her with hers:
1. She is also a bit of a perfectionist (okay BIT doesn't cover it, OCD much . . . he he) I can't help it!!
2. She actually LOVES my stories, but would never admit it . . . ever Umm... yes sure... I can go with that
3. She has a wife . . . that's right a wife Not in that sense!! We were married while doing rounders in PE
4. Her and her 'wifey' are approaching their year anniversary Yeah! one year on the 21st October!
5. She has been corrupted by Karina, Jade, and Laura Yes well, who wouldn't be?
6. She also loves the names I think of (Forest Fire!! Helena Jutteridge)
7. She doesn't know that I have done this . . . yeeet (I do now!!)
8. She is more obsessed with Twilight than I, she just hides it better (That's cos i don't wanna get a t-shirt with 'team edward' plastered to it!)
9. She will most probably discover some amazing discovery (Like how to shut Lizzy up!)
10. Chewie88 is her equally bloody perfect friend (stupid perfect people) Not that you're in top set or nuffin Lizzy... nothing Izzy, YOU get prize for science, YOU do less work than me!! I know! =D Cos you have a reputation from associating with K for too long!
11. Super Karina is her wife (new account wait three days)
12. AND Tily Everly is her actually amazing friend! Moi! Ahh, yes, she really is amazing. French, sccience, PSE... All would be very boring without her!
13. She always threatens to kill me, but she loves me really (well I think she does) Most of the time anyway... Ahh, I love you really!
14. Izzy likes cheese . . . really she does . . . oh and bananas . . . he he Iz . . .
15. She is additced to the sims 2 (because of me)
16. She asked me whether something sounded like it was from a boy's point of view (btw I am NOT a boy . . I am a girl)
17. Izzy likes to take 4 months to decide whether or not to read a story . . . No, it just takes me 4 months to finally get round to reading the story that i have decided to read. There's a difference. :p
18. Izzy doesn't like being hugged (I know I don't understand either) So if you ever see Izzy run up to her and give her a MASSIVE hug . . . then refuse to let go, I'll be there to point and laugh . . . Ha ha ha. I just have some issuses. Hugging tends to scare me. :P
For me, crazy is a loose term.
Unsafe External Link