Author has written 82 stories for Love, Life, Family, Friendship, Haiku, Romance, General, Nature, Humor, General, Young Adult, and Sci-Fi.
Information You May Want To Know. Or Not. It's Really Just Up To You, But It Would Be Lovely If You Cared Enough To Read It:
I think fictionpress should have an event every other month or something. Like maybe have february be update every day in february. Or best cover art. Or something like that. Anyways, starting now until...it's done? I'm going to attempt to update every day.
I also think that fictionpress should have an author tab, like they do for Stories (Home, Just In) Beta Readers, Forums, Communities, Search...one of those tabs should be an archive of all authors on the site...
I'm primarily going to focus my attention on 100 Things I Will Not Do for a while, so there probably won't be any other updates on this site from me. I'm most likely not going to post any new poems, either, not that anyone cares XD (ooooOOH, burn)
Do you like Doctor Who? Twilight (not that I do much anymore, but there are quite a few)? Harry Potter? Bleach? Sarah Dessen (i.e.: Just Listen, This Lullaby, Truth About Forever)? My writing style (though I don't blame you if you don't, it kind of sucks)? Then you should probably go check out my fanfiction stories on HERE--> www.fanfiction.net/u/1665198/moosie49
Or, you know. Not. It's really just up to you. But it would be nice if you did.
I'm always looking for constructive criticism, so don't be afraid to be brutal with your corrections. I look forward to them, and actually take the time to consider them when I'm writing the next chapter. Eventually, I'll go back and fix everything I did wrong. Just not any time soon. Anyways, it's nice to know I'll always have something to do.
1o Things About ME:
1. I love photography, I hope to go more in depth with it in future schooling.
2. I enjoy writing, reguardless of how terrible I am at it.
3. I'm a vegetarian, and nothing anyone has to say can change my mind on that. So. It'd be nice if they didn't bother me about it. It's something I choose to do, and it has no effect on you whatsoever. Glad we have that covered.
4. I'm a huge fangirl. Doctor Who, Captain Jack, Nelson Mandela...you name it.
5. Politically, I don't believe in censorship. If people should know something, they should be told. The only exception, I believe, is in a personal environment, with friends or family or people you don't know or yourself...you know what I mean.
6. I read all the time. I love The Hunger Games, John Green, Maureen Johnson...fiction is quite good, in general.
7. I love learning. Sciences, Social Studies, Photography, English...anything. I love attempting to learn and absorb it all.
8. I enjoy art but I cannot draw at all.
9. I love to cook. I do it all the time, and it's delicious. Tangent off of that, I love to eat healthy and energy drinks terrify me. Despite that, I love coffee. (Yeah, I know. Contradictory.)
10. I have successfully completed NaNoWriMo. I'm not sure if I'm going to post it, but if you're interested and would like to read it, PM me and I'll consider putting it up.