Author has written 26 stories for Love, Life, General, Fantasy, Biography, Friendship, Romance, Horror, General, and Nature.
who am i?
that's not so important. honestly, it's not.
but for the sake of appearances, let's just say
that i'm a moody female with countless issues,
like so many other members of this site. and no,
i'm not judging you. it's called being blunt and a
tiny bit mean. i call myself vee, though my real
name doesn't even have that letter. violet is my
favourite colour. and all that i do here is a simple
exercise of reflection upon my life and personal
tragedies. which are not very out of ordinary.
oh, and i love
- british accent.
- chocolate, especially Toblerone.
- books that actually make sense.
- music that doesn't make my ears bleed.
- horror stories with gruesome deaths in them.
- songs that don't aggravate my constant headache.
- the tenth (and also eleventh, now) doctor [doctor who].
and his accent.
and his everything.
my hobbies include
- reading more than necessary,
- listening to music,
- attempting to write,
- windsurfing in summer and skiing in winter,
- lazing around,
- devouring all kinds of chocolate,
- trying to play the piano and failing miserably,
- watching certain movies and a few tv shows,
- harassing neighbours and occasionally their pets,
- learning new languages,
forgiving is hard but so is NOT. sadly,
i've done the former on the outside
while i seethe inwardly, cursing my
weakness. the responsibilities are
KILLING me and then i am reminded
of the people with REAL problems like
hunger and diseases. life is STILL a darn
drag. nation-wide university entrance
exams are the worst of it. then again,
i was in a darker place and i got out of
there alright. so here's to SANITY and all
the misery that comes with it. CHEERS!
Shelter by The xx
The Hardest Button To Button by The White Stripes
Satellite Mind by Metric
In A Funk by Placebo
Love is Lost by David Bowie
Hurricane by MS MR