|Error code 666|
Author has written 4 stories for Action, Biography, Fantasy, and Supernatural.
Age; old enough to know better
hi I'm a nice person, always have been, always will be. i do have a dark side though, just a warning, WHA HA HA HA! i love to write, draw, read, sing, and play video games. and yes i do still sleep with stuffed animals, not plushes STUFFED ANIMALS! oh and just cause i say i like to sing doesn't mean i can. (even the shower head tells me to shut it!) i also am a huge fan of procrastination, probably why it takes me forever to write a short chapter. also, if you didn't know I'm a Legend of Zelda freak, but i like other games too such as World of Warcraft, Diablo, older Pokemon, Mario, Final Fantasy, Chips Challenge, Guitar Hero, Halo, Space Empires III, Asteroids, Space Invaders, and Mrs. PacMan . My favorite book series would have to be the Ice Fire series, Pendragon, Harry Potter Percy Jackson and the Olympians , and Eragon. The kinds of music I like is county and rock. i really don't have a favorite country singer but my three favorite rock bands are Nickelback, My Chemical Romance, and Evanescence. my favorite car is the Chevy Camaro. i haven't decided on which year yet. the card game i like is Magic the Gathering. this is a just so you know thing so its probably not important.
FAVORITE SONGS; Concrete Angel, Sharpest Lives, Freebird in a Firebird, I Hope You Dance, I've Seen the Lights Go out on Broadway, Redneck Woman, Heroes, We didn't Start the Fire, Hello, This is how You Remind Me, Uptown Girl, Nothing but a Hound Dog, The Animal I've Become, Independence Day, The End, Teenagers, The Thunder Rolls, The Storm, Friends in Low Places, Boondocks, We are the Champions, We Will Rock You, The Invisible Man, Rebel Child, 1985, Wake Me Up When September Ends, Boulevard of Broken Dreams, I Love Rock and Roll, Kryptonite, Be Like That, Hick Town, Wasted, Photograph, Lets Get Dirty, Whiskey Lullaby, If I Die Young, Private Andrew Malone.
being called a dumb blond-people arn't dumb cause of there hair color morons, if you are one of those people who truly believe so, you are a moron!; being called stupid because i take a sped class-im not stupid i just don't get the subject, i bet theres a subject i can out smart u on; Kirby-can't stand the pink blob that sucks at everything so he must suck everything; Sponge Bob-his paints aren't even square there rectangular you idiots and he too is an idiot; Navi-she needs to shut it before i stick her in a bottle; tuna casserole-its simply disgusting; Bully's-you don't need to pick on people to feel stronger; things that are too Mary-sue-they bore me to tears because they are just way to easily predicted; people who always have to be right-really whats the point it will not truly matter in the end; know it all's- i am sorry to tell you this but you don't know everything you just think you do; physical violence-you don't need to beat on people for any reason, there is always another solution (siblings don't count their siblings); Writers block-simply because that just sucks.
Words of wisdom from an Emo Hippy-
Never lean against non existent doors or windows,
Always be helpful,
Never anger bees without expecting to get stung,
Jumping off high buildings is highly unsuggested,
Never go into a battle of wits, for u will go in it unarmed,
Don't play with matches for u will get burned,
Drugs are bad for those who actually want to achieve something in there lives, don't do them,
Don't kill a mockingbird, it's a sin,
Do whatever it takes to live your dreams!
Never piss me off!
ALSO "Never Give up because winners never quit and quitters never win" heard it in one of Heartland's songs but do well to remember it
15 Things to do when you're in Walmart!
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look"
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15.Grab a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go!"
PEACE OUT PEOPLE!
MY PERSONAL QUOTE
"To start and never finish makes a failure, and a cowered. To finish what one has started is a triumphant act of bravery. To do what one thought they could never do is success among all successes, fallow thy courage and do what you can not, and prove the world wrong!"
Unsafe External Link