Ok so I definitely stole this from Noise & Kisses by Sakuri (great orig. fic. btw)
1. Full name: Kelley Armstrong
2. Nicknames: Kells... Ace...Kit (don't ask)
3. Eyes: Hazel
4. Height: 5"5
5. Age: 20
6. Hair: Long black hair
7. Siblings: nil
8. Do u like to sing in the shower?: yes...as loudly as I can
9. Do u like to sing: YES!! that doesn't mean i do it well though :S
10. Birthday: 2 July
11. Sign: Cancer
12. Address: (raises eyebrow) ... now that's telling
13. Sex?: Boy
14. Righty or Lefty: Righty
15. What do you want in a relationship most?: Trust, loyalty, and communication
16. Have you ever cheated?: No
17. Marital status: Single
18. Do you have a car?: No.
19. What kinda car do you want ? Mustang GT...I'm dying to get one
20. Number: 2
21. Movie: too many to count...or I'm just indecisive ( I like the first option better..lol)
22. Songs: Use Somebody, Milk, Soft (Kings of Leon) Breakeven (The Script), Dig (Incubus), I'd Come For You (Nickelback...actually any Nickelback song), Breathe Me (Sia)
23. Singer/Band: Nickelback, Kings of Leon, Josh Groban, Mike Schmid, Linkin Park
24. Actor: Sean Penn, Denzel Washington, Johnny Depp, George Clooney, Heath Ledger
25. Actress: Meryl Streep, Julia Roberts, Angelina Jolie
26. Cartoon: Family Guy, Spongebob Squarepants, Invader Zim, Fairly Oddparents, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
27. Disney Character: Kronk (Emperor's New Groove)
28. Do you plan on having kids? Not really
29. Would you have kids before marriage? Probably not
30. How old do you wanna be when you are married? I can't really say...I'm not psychic
31. Where do u want to get married:
u believe in love at first sight? Definitely
33. Do u have a b/f or g/f: Not at the moment
34. What is his or her name? ...
35. Do you have a crush: hehehehe...yeppers
36. Music/TV: Music
37. Guys/Girls: GUYS
38. Green/Blue: Blue
39. Pink/Purple: Pink
40. Summer/Winter: Both
41. Night/Day: Both
42. Hangin Out/Chillin: they're the same thing!
43. Dopey/Funny: Funny!!
44. You know I'm around when you hear: Lots of loud laughter and loud talking
45. What school do u go to? ...a good one
46. What is your favourite radio station? Don't really have one
47. What's a major turn on? piercings & tatts
48. Who was your celeb crush? James Franco, Johnny Depp, Matthew Grey Gubler (from Criminal Minds)
49. MosT blonde: Jennah
50. NiCeSt: Asher
51. FuNnIeSt: Asher
52. TaLLeSt: Ryder
53. BeSt pErSoNaLiTy: Asher
54. Which 5 people do you trust and are open with the most? Asher, Jenna, Ryder, Dom, Harley
55. What do you think of soul mates?: YES
56. Is it right to flirt if you have a bf/gf? As long as it's not serious
57. What was the last thing you cried over or got tears from? Haven't really cried in a long time
58. What's something about guys/girls you don't get: Ignorance, intolerance, machismo, conceitedness, vanity, gossip
59. Who are your best friends: Harley & Ryder
60. What's an object you can't live without?: My laptop
61. Love or Lust:? Love
62. Silver or gold: Silver
63. Diamond or pearl: Diamond
64. Sunset or sunrise: Sunset
65. Have you ever gone camping? Kind of...if you count a cabin...cable...and a fully functional bathroom/kitchen/washer/dryer
66. Do you sleep with stuffed animals: um...yeah (blush)
67. Do you have any piercings: 2 in each ear and a naval peircing
are you watching?...The Big Bang Theory
69. What song are u listening to right now? Shoot Down The Stars by Gym Class Heroes
70: What's the last 4 digits of your phone number: nope...i'll never tell
71. Where would you want to go on your honeymoon? Italy
72. Who do you want to spend the rest of your life with?: Somebody I’m in love with and who loves me
73. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex: um, don't really notice the opposite sex
74.a) Favourite sports? Tennis, Gymnastics, Track & Field, Swimming, Soccer ( mind you this is watching not playing)
b) Favourite Art? Music, Writing, Photography
75. What makes you happy? Listening to music, being with friends, reading
76. What's the next cd/s you're gonna get? Don't really buy cds any more
77. Do u wear contacts or glasses? Glasses...but only to read
78. Do you have a idol? not really
you ever won any special awards? nope
80. What are your future goals? To actually graduate
81. Worst sickness u ever had? Pneumonia
82. Do u have any enemies? I don't think so
83. Would you rather be rich or famous? Rich
84. What time is it now? 2:22 a.m. (hey I suffer from chronic insomonia...I'm really not a loser..I promise)
85. Have you ever been in love? Yes
86. Have you met santa?? I saw him kissing mommy
87. If E.T. knocked on your door holding up a peace sign and asked to use your phone: Right...because my perception on reality isn't already skewed
88. Do u have any pets?: YesYesYesYes...I have the cutest, sweetest, most adorabley loving doggy in all the world!!
89. Are you an alcoholic? I don't believe in getting drunk
90. Favourite non-alcoholic drink: Coke or Pepsi
91. Favourite alcoholic drink: Gin/Vodka Tonic
92. What are you wearing? Wouldn't you like to know (wink, wink)
93. What colour underwear do you have on? Why so curious?
94. What books are you reading right now? Too many...I've just recently finished the Twilight series
95. Did you do much last night? No. Exams are coming up so I've been studying...(grrrr)
96. Last movie you watched: Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian
97. Who sent this to you: no one..I STOLE it :D
98. What do you think of this person?: mmmmmh...thanx for posting it in ur story??
99. Do you want your friends to send this back: Doesn't matter either way.
You know you live in 2009 when...
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitare with real cards for years
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they dont have a screenname or my space
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) And you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did
If you have ever tripped over air, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever been called a bookworm and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever felt the undeniable urge to slam your head into something, whether it is another person or not copy this into your profile.
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I didn't have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
If you think homophobia is wrong copy this into your profile
‘You‘re eyes are my cage, your lips are my gates, your love is my key.’
‘Love is my butterfly, you are my love’ ~ LonelyBrokenRose
- My ex...
2 - Maybe I should...
3 - I love...
4 - People would say that I'm...
5 - I don't understand...
ignorance, bigotry, religion
6 - When I wake up in the morning...
7 - I lost...
8 - Life is like...
a box of chocolate
9 - My past is...
10 - I get annoyed when...
11 - Parties are...
12 - I wish...
13 - Dogs...
are loveable and huggable
14 - Cats...
15 - Tomorrow...
16 - I have low tolerance...
stupidity, posers, and pp who move way to slowly when in front of me
17 - If I had a million dollars...
I would pay off my debts...then go shopping
18 - I'm totally terrified...
Unsafe External Link