Author has written 12 stories for Romance.
Okay, hi, my name is Riased by Fangs, or Leah.
imma runnin out of ideas...
Imma gunna see ya around!!
I asked til you said.
I asked you if I was pretty, you said NO.
I asked you if I was FAT, you said YES OF COURSE.
I asked if you WANTED to be with me forever, you said NO.
I asked you if you would CRY if I walked away, you said NO.
I had heard too much, and need to leave and,
as I walked away. . .
YOU grabbed my arm and told me to STAY.
You said. . .
Your not PRETTY, your BEAUTIFUL.
The only thing FAT, or BIG, about you is your HEART.
I don’t WANT to be with you forever, I NEED to be with you forever.
And, baby, I wouldn’t CRY if you walked away. . .
I would DIE.
" If you were vampire, would you kill people?"
"Only for temporary reasons."
"I'mma real.. vampire!"- Pinocchio style.
"They say that heaven is all follow and rules, but hell is all fun and games."
"Go to hell!"
"Damn it al to heaven!!"
"'cause I know I'll be going to hell."
10 Commandments of a Teenager
1) Thou shall not sneak out when parents are sleeping.
(Why wait that long?)
2) Thou shall not do drugs.
(Alcohol lasts longer, not to mention being cheaper.)
3) Thou shall not steal from K-Mart.
(Wal-Mart has a bigger selection)
4) Thou shall not be arrested for vandalism.
(Destruction has a bigger effect)
5) Thou shall not steal from your parents.
(Everyone knows grandma has more money)
6) Thou shall not get into fights.
(Just start them)
7) Thou shall not skip class.
(Just take the whole day off)
8) Thou shall not strip in class.
(Hooters pays more)
9) Thou shall not think about having sex.
(Like Nike says, "Just do it")
10) Thou shall not help old ladies across the street.
(Just leave ‘em in the middle)
15 Things to do at Wal-Mart
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
" 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
"Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera; & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
"NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while; and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!