Author has written 10 stories for Young Adult, Family, Fantasy, School, Romance, and Love.
Hi There!! My Name is Kirstie, and I am an average 15 (woo!) year old girl at a grammar school who wants to make it as an author. I don't think I'm good enough though, so I'm posting my stories on here where total strangers can read them, and my friends and family can't - I don't want them to know what a rubbish author I am. I love my Fanfiction Acount a lot! It is also AngelKirstie, and I've had positive reviews from my FanFiction, which I am really proud of!! It makes me really happy when I get reviews...I am so weird!! I'm really quiet, in school and out. In school, my class don't let me get a word in edgeways and out of school, my sister doesn't! I don't think I'd speak much anyways - I'm too shy and I lack in confidence. In my school reports, all the teachers say I'm "Quiet, Reserved, Lacking In Confidence" and "Needs to Participate More in Class Discussion" which tells you a LOT about my personality! Well, my outside personality. Inside, I'm epically hyper 24-7, as some of my best friends will quite happily tell you. Well, they'll probably substitute the word hyper with mad or insane. People often avoid me, or call me weird, just because I'm a little...different. I don't have a mental disability or anything (although there is absolutely nothing wrong with having a mental disability.), I just see the world a little differently to how other people do. In my opinion, there's nothing wrong with that.
My Other Accounts:
Vas Happenin': http://www.fictionpress.com/u/772660/Vas_Happenin
1) Just because I'm different, it doesn't mean I'm wrong.
2) I don't believe in fiction and reality. I believe that there are the things people believe in, and then the things which people are too scared to believe in. Everything can exist, it just depends on whether you believe in it or not.
3) The things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end. If not always in the way we expect.
4) If everything made sense, the world would be a different place. Life would be far less interesting.
5) There's an upside to everything, if you look hard enough for it.
6) The only thing to fear is fear itself, and being as fear is only a four letter word, then there is nothing to be afraid of.
7) Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa the bad things don’t always spoil the good things and make them unimportant.
Fighter (Even Heroes Bleed) :
Welcome To London (Don't Trust a Hoe) :
Father Octavian: [asking about the Doctor] Do you trust this man?
River Song: I absolutely trust him.
Father Octavian: He's not some kind of madman?
River Song: [beat] I absolutely trust him
Amy Pond: What are you thinking?
The Doctor: Time can be rewritten
The Doctor: Oooh!! A big flashy lighty thing. I love big flashy lighty things. Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Well, not actually, but give me time. And a crayon.
The Doctor: It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezzes are cool
Amy: Please tell me you have a plan.
The Doctor: No, I have a thing. It's like a plan, but with more grey-ness.
Strategist Dalek: Scan reveals nothing; TARDIS self destruct device non-existent!
The Doctor: All right, [takes a bite out of the 'self-destruct device'] it's a Jammie Dodger, but I was promised tea!
Unsafe External Link