|I. A. Johansen|
Author has written 2 stories for Young Adult.
I'm Isabel Johansen
I live in Jacksonville FL (GO GATORS AND JAGS!!) USA.
For those of you who are going to ask no Isabel is not my real name, it's Carolyn, but that's all you're going to know. And, no, Johansen is not my real last name, and no, I will not tell you. There is a reason I don't put my real name on this.
Link to my profile on Fanfiction.Net: http://www.fanfiction.net/~isabelgibbs922. It's the same as this one in regards to what I have on it with the exception that I have more stories posted there.
1. FIRST NAME: Carolyn
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? yes
3. SIBLING NAMES: Only child. (Ha-ha-ha-ha)
4. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Cry? What's crying? Oh, right. Yeah, I'm pretty sure I don't have tear ducts.
5. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDS? Sure, when it comes to defending myself, writing and typing, but not so much in any other scenario
6. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? BOLOGNA!
7. KIDS? Gee, I'm 14, do you think I have kids?
8. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Of course I would, i would take pity on the school bullying target
9. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yes, but I rarely use it
10. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? yes
11. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Nope, had 'em removed at four.
12. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No, scared that the cord would break.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I don't eat breakfast, therfore I don't eat cereal.
14. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU REMOVE THEM? Nope.
15. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Well, I can lift a cinder block, does that mean I'm strong?
16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Double Fudge Brownie
7. SHOE SIZE? 11 in womens. (Sad, I know.)
18. RED OR PINK? Red.
19. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU? Mouth (I can never seem to shut up at the right times...)
20. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? I'm a loner, I have no one to miss.
21. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO PUT THIS IN THERE PROFILE? Doesn't matter to me, I just thought it would look cool on mine.
22. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black sandals, black jeans.
23. LAST THING YOU ATE? Uh...I had pasta for dinner last night.
24. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Born in the Boodocks, no clue who the artist is, I just know it's country.
25. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Black.
26. FAVORITE SMELL? Lavender.
27. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Some idoit who has a crush on me
28. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Body build
29. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Copied from a profile
30. FAVORITE DRINK? Sprite
31. FAVORITE SPORT? Swimming
32. EYE COLOR? Hazel
33. HAT SIZE? I only get the one size fits all.
34. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope
35. FAVORITE FOOD? Pizza
36. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Scary Movies.
37. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIE THEATRE? Dear John.
38. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? Black Jacket
39. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter
40. HUGS OR KISSES? Niether
41. FAVORITE DESSERT? CHOCLATE ANYTHING!
I, IsabelGibbs922, do solemnly swear to review all the fics I read, regardless of the number of reviews, its age, or anything else. I have joined the Review Revolution. Copy and paste this into your profile to join the Revolution.
You know what Mommy
You went to the doctor today.
I can hear that doctor again.
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
If your against abortion, or if you almost or did cry reading this repost this on your profile.
Ninety-five percent of teenagers are concerned about being popular. If you are one of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list: Queen S of Randomness 016, Queen B of Randomness 016, AnimieKittyCaffe, The Gypsy Pirate Queen, That Bloody Demon, The Astrology Nerd, Shadow929, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Yavie Aelienel, Hyperactively Bored, Spymaster E, Shanny-Boo, Gem W, Brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, Bara-Minomoto, Em Quagmire, Buffy The Mary-Sue Slayer, Random Little Writer, SamanthaFantasyFan, The-Good-Die-Alone, shadowkat 2701,Afw,charmedcrazy14, charmedbaby11, thesistersthree, Charmedn1, KittyKat835, DethRose, Ying-Fa-Dono,Bara-tsuki, NinjaWafflePublishingCo, Kanameisawesome, IsabelGibbs922.
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught t me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of DIFFUSION.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION .
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
If you are against racism, COPY THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE. The only race is humanity.
If you can't stand preppy people who talk like this: "I like, can't believe, I like, chipped my manicure!!", copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have a very wide range of interests, copy and paste this into your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, than weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
98 percent of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy and paste this in your profile
A recent study shows that 92 percent of all teenagers have moved on to rap, put this in your profile if you're one of the 8 percent who stayed with REAL music.
If there are times you wanna annoy people for just the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this onto your profile!
If you're a tomboy and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you get a kick out of explosions, copy and paste this to your profile. (Explosions are so awesome, duh.)
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile,
If you're hyper, like being hyper, and are hyper all the time, COPY THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
Weird is under-rated. Copy and paste this in your profile, if you agree and add your name to the list: Celiana, SuperSidney, Wisegirl101, Seweedbrainrocks314, Shorty and KG Inc., BookWormBandGeek, Stargirl844, Hazelstar, Sailor-TimeLord, IsabelGibbs922
If you think that Writer's Block sucks, copy and paste this into your profile.
65 percent of teenagers spend more time watching TV than reading. If you are part of the 35 who read more than you watch TV then copy and paste this onto your profile.
98 of teenagers do drugs, have sex, and drink alcohol...put this in your profile if you like chocolate chip cookies.
If you hate those obnoxious preppy people PLEASE copy this in your profile.
Being unique is thinking outside the box, reading between the lines, coloring out of pictures, dancing to the tune of your own drummer, and having a heck of a better time than other people. If you're unique, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have ever slapped your self on the head and/or banged your head on a table then put this on your profile.
98 PERCENT OF THE TEENAGE POPULATION DRINKS OR HAS BEEN AROUND ALCOHOL.
If you hate back stabbers, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you know someone who should get run over by a bus, copy this into your profile.
THINGS TO PONDER:
Why is it considered necessary to nail down the lid of a coffin?
Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?
Why is it that doctors call what they do "practice"?
Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?
So what's the speed of dark?
How come abbreviated is such a long word?
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.
If quitters never win, and winners never quit, what fool came up with, "Quit while you're ahead"?
How much deeper would oceans be if sponges didn't live there?
Why don't they just make mouse-flavored cat food?
If you're sending someone some Styrofoam, what do you pack it in?
Why do they sterilize needles for lethal injections?
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?
Isn't Disney World a people trap operated by a mouse?
Wouldn't it be smart to make the sticky stuff on envelopes taste like chocolate?
Why are the commercials for cable companies on cable but not on regular television? Don't they want the people without cable to buy the cable?
If Mars had earthquakes would they be called marsquakes? (OMG! Doesn't that sound like an awesome candy bar!)
Just because you aren't paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you! ~It's worse when you think they are out to get you!
My mother told me not to talk to strangers I don't talk to myself anymore.
Are we insane yet? Are we insane yet? How many times do I have to tell you YES!
People think I'm crazy, but actually I'm just insane.
Her name was Auroura
Her dad was a drunk
Her only friend
She always talked to it
Until her parents
A bruise on her leg
But she grabs her bear
She sits in the corner
Such a bad life
Then one night
Then her mom suddenly
She thrusted the blade
The mom walked out
Police showed up
One officer slowly
It must have been bad
If you hate child abuse then repost this on your profile. If you don't then you have no soul!!
Mummy...Johnny brought a gun to school
Love vs. Sex
A teenage girl about 17 had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various
experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was
a small town and she lived only a few blocks away. As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe
from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway
down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking
for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was
walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely. The following day,
she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling
overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help
this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police
asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man
she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed.
The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man
one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she
wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you
know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God? Repost this as Love vs. Sex if you truly believe in God...
I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird, and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out ever, I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.
But I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with NCIS, who can express herself better with writing than with words, and knows the importance of the little things.
Copy and paste this poem in your profiles if you are against child abuse:
My name is Sarah
I am but three,
My eyes are swollen
I cannot see,
I must be stupid I must be bad,
What else could have made
My daddy so mad?
I wish I were better
I wish I weren't ugly,
Then maybe my mommy
Would still want to hug me.
I can't speak at all I can't do a wrong
Or else I'm locked up
All the day long
When I awake I'm all alone
The house is dark
My folks aren't home.
When my mommy does come
I'll try and be nice,
So maybe I'll get just
One whipping tonight
Don't make a sound!
I just heard a car
My daddy is back
From Charlie's Bar.
I hear him curse
My name he calls
I press myself
Against the wall.
I try and hide
From his evil eyes
I'm so afraid now
I'm starting to cry.
He finds me weeping
He shouts ugly words,
He says its my fault
That he suffers at work.
He slaps me and hits me
And yells at me more,
I finally get free
And I run for the door.
He's already locked it
And I start to bawl,
He takes me and throws me
Against the hard wall.
I fall to the floor
With my bones nearly broken,
And my daddy continues
With more bad words spoken.
"I'm sorry!", I scream
But its now much too late
His face has been twisted
Into unimaginable hate.
The hurt and the pain
Again and again
Oh please God, have mercy!
Oh please let it end!
And he finally stops
And heads for the door,
While I lay there motionless
Sprawled on the floor.
My name is Sarah
And I am but three,
And tonight my daddy,
But most of all
Guys always complain and gripe to their friends that there is never any good girls out there, and they always end up with assholes who mistreat them. Well guys, next time you're complaining, maybe look up to see who you're complaining to, maybe that special someone is right there hanging on your every word as usual, screaming in her head "Why won't you give me a chance?"
Unsafe External Link