Author has written 1 story for Young Adult.
Hi, guten tag, Përshëndetje, haloo, ciao, and hello in a bunch of other languages...
-the colors yellow, blue, black, red, and silver
-my kitties named Pancakes and Monti
-classic Disney movies (Mulan, Aladdin, Lady and the Tramp, The Little Mermaid, The Lion King, etc.)
-Tim Burton and his movies
-Danny Phantom (DxS and Danny/Dani bonding moments)
-all time low
-converse and combat boots
-Nico di Angelo (YUMMY!!!)
-food from school cafeteria
-cliche and/or family moments
-10th history teacher named something that I still can't pronounce
-skirts/dresses (I don't do girly)
-abortion (If you don't want to raise a kid then give it up for adoption! For all you know, your child could be the one to find the cure to cancer!)
God made the world
God made the sea
God made Edward just for me
...yep I'm a good little catholic girl ;)
You know you're a writer...
-If you talk to yourself.
Copy and Paste this if you're a writer.
LOL! I do all those things!
A father passing by his son's bedroom, was astonished to see that the bed was nicely made, and everything was picked up. Then, he saw an envelope, propped up prominently on the pillow. It was addressed, 'Dad.'
With the worst premonition, he opened the envelope and read the letter, with trembling hands.
I've been finding real passion with Stacy, and she is so nice, but I knew you would not approve of her, because of all her piercings, tattoos, her tight Motorcycle clothes, and because she is so much older than I am.
But it's not only the passion, Dad. She's pregnant.
Stacy has opened my eyes to the fact that marijuana doesn't really hurt anyone. We'll be growing it for ourselves, and trading it with the other people in the commune, for all the cocaine and ecstasy we want.
In the meantime, we'll pray that science will find a cure for AIDS, so Stacy can get better. She sure deserves it!
Don't worry Dad, I'm 15, and I know how to take care of myself.
P.S. Dad, none of the above is true. I'm over at Jason's house.
Call when it is safe for me to come home...
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you have ever gotten so sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember what you were talking about in the first place, copy this onto your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever spelled your name wrong, copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever been forced to sit through a movie so old that King Arthur himself probably wrote the script, copy an paste this onto your profile.
If you get upset often because you can't become a knight, copy this to your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you can smell trouble a mile away, and still walk straight into it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If someone actually thinks that you are evil and/or plotting their death, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile.
If you trip over flat surfaces copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you know someone who should get run over by a bus, copy this into your profile.
If you have a wide range variety of interests, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you call book characters "Cute" even though you've never actually seen them, copy this to your profile.
If you've ever cried because one of your characters dies, copy this.
If you come up with stories faster than you can write them...crud...I just came up with another one.
If you talk to your book characters copy this.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If Fanfiction to you is what Facebook is to other people, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you should be doing homework right now, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think Writer's Block is evil, put this in your profile.
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Twilight and Maximum Ride, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone: Iheartjake, TeamJacob101, Boysareadrag, The Dawn Is Breaking, twilite addict, The Lonely Teenager, AliceDaSpaz, Skittle.Rocke, Silent_Broken_Heart, St. Fang of Boredom, Nova Ride, BigReader23, ColorMyStarsYellow13
CAUTION: DO NOT HIT CAR TIRE WITH HAMMER...it hurts more than you know
Desperately need new instructions: When making kool-aid how do you fit two quarts of water in that little envelope?
WARNING: INATTENTIVE PEDESTRIAN
"I vill now destroy de Snickuhs bahs!"-MR-Gazzy
"Besides my fashion sense? I play a mean harmonica."-MR-Fang
"Man, you way a freaking ton. What have you been eating, rocks?""Why? Is your head missing some?"-MR-Max and Fang
"Boy, you just can't kill people like you used to."-MR-Fang
"Nope, you stand out like a fart in a church."-MR-Nudge
"I'll grab a zebra; Gaz, you fill all the bubbles with your trademark scent. So people are choking and gagging; and let's throw beef jerky in their eyes! Now, that's a plan!"-MR-Iggy
"You looove me. (holds out arms) You love me this much."-MR-Fang
"She's cooking.""Cooking...food?" (murmurs of somebody ordering a pizza)-MR-Dr. Martinez and Nudge
"Because all you mad, evil scientists sit around whipping up batches of Pillsbury's finest during your coffee breaks."-MR-Max
"And how do you spell that?""Captain, like the captain of a ship. And then Terror, you know, T-E-R-O-R.""Your name's Captain Terror?""That's right."-MR-Gazzy and random Itex guy
"Iggy, this is not a democracy, it's a Maxocrocy."-MR-Max
"I love Nudge, Nudge is a great kid, but that motor mouth of hers could have turned Mother Teresa into an ax murderer."-MR-Max
"I feel like pudding. Pudding with nerve endings. Pudding in pain."-MR-Iggy
"Those wacky Brits called fries 'chips'. And potato chips were 'crisps'. And cookies were 'biscuits'. I had no idea what real biscuits were called. Wangdoodles?"-MR-Max
"Holy (insert swear word here)"-MR-Fang
"I'm hit, Max. They got me. I guess I'm gonna live fast, die young, and leave a beautiful corpse, huh?" Okay. In my experience, if you're really hit or seriously hurt, you don't say much.-MR-Total and Max
"I'm only a kid! I can't get married!" "You could in New Hampshire.""Forget it! I'm not getting married! Not in a box, not with a fox!"-MR-Max and Angel
"South America. It'll be warm. They have llamas. You like llamas."-MR-Max (to Nudge)
"Have you guys been playing in the toxic waste again? Been bitten by a radioactive spider? Struck by lightning? Drink a super-soldier serum?"-MR-Fang
"Your middle name is 'Charging Off.'"-MR-Total
"Too chocolaty is an oxymoron."-MR-Iggy (From chapter 5 of Angel: A Maximum Ride Novel. I know, intense.)
"I'm incognito. Call me Fred.""A god named Fred?"-PJO-Apollo and Percy
"God alert! It's the wine dude!"-PJO-Blackjack
"Let us find the dam snack bar."-PJO-Zoe (and all the other dam=damn jokes...)
"New lesson, class. Most monsters will vaporize when sliced with a celestial bronze sword. This change is perfectly normal, and will happen to you right now if you don't BACK OFF!"-PJO-Percy
"You hit the Lord of the Titans in the eye with a blue plastic hairbrush."-PJO-Percy to Rachel
"Safety from what? Who's after me?""Oh, nobody much, just the Lord of the Dead and a few of his blood-thirstiest minions."-PJO-Percy and Grover
"Wow. Apollo is hot." "He's the sun god." "That's not what I meant."-PJO-Thalia and Percy
"With great power...comes great need to take a nap. Wake me up later."-PJO-Nico
"But a quest to..." (swallows) "I mean, couldn't the master bolt be in someplace like Maine? Maine's very nice this time of year."-PJO-Grover
"I think the river thing worked.""Oh gee, you think?"-PJO-Percy and Nico
"I'm not talking 'giant' like $7.99 all-you-can-eat Alaskan king crab. I'm talking giant like bigger than the fountain."-PJO-Percy
"Not to worry, we're still flying half a ship."-Star Wars-Obi-Wan Kenobi
"Wait a minute, how did this happen? We're smarter than this!""Apparently not."-Star Wars-Obi-Wan and Anakin
"So this is how liberty dies. With thunderous applause."-Star Wars-Padme
"You underestimate my power."-Star Wars-Anakin/Darth Vader
"You were my brother Anakin, I loved you.""I HATE YOU!!!"-Star Wars-Obi-Wan and Anakin
"Take that, you little nothing! I flame-broil my meat. Like Burger King! And Beelzebub!"-Daniel X-The Prayer
(on one knee before a Douglas fir) "Will you marry me? Seriously. I love you, tree."-Daniel X-Joe
"An elephant question! I get the thermo whatzit and Daniel, the elephant nerd, gets an elephant question? Besides, he knows Latin."-Daniel X-Joe (during a game of Trivial Pursuit)
"You're going to operate on me...with gardening tools?"-Daniel X-Daniel
"On Terra Firma, they have a product called Q-tips. You should look into it, Seth."-Daniel X-Daniel to Ergent Seth
"Don't worry, Simba! We'll be on her like stink on a warthog!" "Hey!" "It's the hard truth, Pumba. Live with it." -Lion King II-Timone and Pumba
"You assaulted an un-armed teenager, you snuck out in the middle of the night, and you, you…I don’t know what else you did but I bet it has something to do with why the national debt is so high!" - Max to Fang-Diary of a Lovesick Mutant by Phoenix Fanatic.
"Bacon." Total deadpanned.-Total-Diary of a Lovesick Mutant by Phoenix Fanatic.
"I was sitting in my room, contemplating on whether or not to read New Moon, the second part of the ‘Twilight saga’. (How is it a saga? Lord of the Rings – now that’s a saga, with intense battle scenes, powerful characters and an epic plot. But a girl falling in love with a vampire… that’s a series, not a saga. Learn the difference, young grasshopper.)"-Fang-Diary of a Lovesick Mutant by Phoenix Fanatic.
"What would happen if you coated something awesome with awesomesauce? The world would explode in Bacon, I bet."- Fang in Diary of a Lovesick Mutant by Phoenix Fanatic.
"When you die, and your life is flashing before your eyes... make it worth watching"-Max in Conundrum by Phoenix Fanatic.
"Cross my heart and hope to sing...""...Take a chainsaw to my wing."-A Little Place Called Home
About three things we are absolutely certain. First, it's coming. Second, and we're not sure how strong this part of it might be, we're right. Third, there is no turning back. This is how to survive the vampire apocalypse, brought to you by Fang and Iggy.
Arm yourself as you would during a zombie attack with silver tipped and edged arrows, knives, bullets, axes, and guns
Carry fuel and multiple lighters or matches on your person
Arm further with wooden stakes
Have a priest or rabbi or holy person bless all your stuff
Wear a cross
Stay in well-lit areas
Do not allow strangers into your homes
Avoid pale men with strange European accents
Inconspicuously check out newcomers for any of the following: fangs, a billowing cape, Victorian-era dress sense, and anyone who can tell you the blood type of everyone else in the room
Avoid sparkling people*
Wear a garlic necklace*
Eat garlic and steak at all meals*
Carry a steak in your pocket (and avoid dogs while doing so)
Give your friends garlic necklaces for gifts
Learn Biblical hymns, sing them while under threat
Never leave a cathedral
Avoid bleeding and treat wounds quickly
Avoid talking in strange European accents, wearing billowing capes, sparking in or avoiding the sun, asking people their blood types, or cringing at the sight of religious symbols lest you be mistaken for a vampire by a fellow hunter
Learn to fly (keep the secret well guarded)
Avoid people with strange abilities to turn into mist, bats, or wolves
*Given the different forms of the vampire in legend, it can be difficult to understand exactly what you are up against until you come face to face with the threat. Thus, we have included a wide variety of protection so you can always be ready.
*Get your garlic accessories at http: / yourneckst . com; a wide array of inexpensive and fashionable garlic jewelry ranging from anklets to belly rings.
*allrecipes . com
You've been two-upped.
-Fang Helsing and Igula (names provided by the latter)
Six Word Stories I Created...
Death tells the tale of tomorrow.
Irony and Karma are life's bitches.
Darkness is where the heart lies.
Stay silent and you stay alive.
I've got double stuffed Oreos, comprende?
As my G always said, "We're girls and we can do anything!" I never repeated it when I was little but now I scream it at the top of my lungs. You should to!
I Love You, G!!!
You know what Mommy
You went to the doctor today.
I can hear that doctor again.
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
If you're against abortion, re-post this!
1. Ask him why he 'doesn't have such a cool scar?'
2. Laugh at him.
3. Wake him up by singing Beach Boys songs in his ear. 'Round, round, get around, I get around...'
4. Knit him things. Really hideous things.
5. Give him kangaroo-ears for a month.
6. Smile during Death Eater meetings and say you taught him everything he knows.
7. Chew bubblegum all the time. Should he address you, your only response will be a series of huge bubbles in quick succession, the last of which will burst everywhere and make a mess.
8. Dance the Funky Chicken.
9. Ask him when was the last time he took a bath.
10. Pat him on the head and give him flowers when his plans are foiled yet again.
11. If you ever need to say 'Like taking candy from a baby', be sure to add 'Of course, SOME of us might find that harder than others.' Stare pointedly at him.
12. Play 'knock-&-run' at his bedchamber door late at night.
13. Call him 'The-Man-Who-Let-the-Boy-Live.'
14. Ask why the Dark Mark couldn't look like something 'more socially acceptable?'
15. Insist that you have met chunks of cheese with more cunning plans than his.
16. Pinch him. Make sure he squeals.
17. Be cheerful.
18. When he tries to impress you with his powers, say 'Awwwww, lookit. Voldie's got a twiggle!'
19. Try to teach him to play a mouth organ.
20. Roll your eyes during plotting sessions and say things under your breath like 'You're the boss, boss' or 'It's your funeral.'
21. Greet him in the mornings with a sarcastic 'My sir, you look particularly menacing today.'
22. Taunt him about his middle name. 'Marvolo? What's that - a washing detergent?'
23. Keep a 'good-behavior chart'. Award points and give out gold stars.
24. Magic-marker Potter-style glasses on him while he sleeps.
25. Apparate into and out of his room rapidly. Do this non-stop for an hour. *poof* there *poof* gone *poof* there...
26. Play cards with him. Tell him he has no poker-face and how does he expect to rule supreme without one?
27. Let off party-poppers in his face whenever the urge strikes you.
28. 'Did you even HAVE a girlfriend? Like, ever?'
29. Get a pair of finger puppets closely resembling himself and Harry Potter. Re-enact all of Harry's victories over him in a spectacularly childish way. Be sure to give them both squeaky voices.
30. Anytime he enters any room, insist on entering first and announcing him grandly.
31. In these announcements, fake a trumpet noise and give him an equally fake drum roll.
32. Exclaim sarcastically 'You're breakin' my little heart here, O Dark One' whenever he starts to talk of what caused him to become who he is.
33. Encourage him to 'think happy thoughts!'
34. Ask him to give you written summaries of his sinister plots for revenge and war. Correct his spelling.
35. Mock his choice of Quirrell as a 'host.'
36. Tell you think a yoga class could 'cure him of his wicked ways.'
37. Get the song 'Mr. Tambourine Man' stuck in his head.
38. If he's having evil-plotter's-block in one of his scheming sessions, 'Wingardium Leviosa' a light bulb to float above his head. Turn it on. Look offended when he gets angry and say you thought you were helping!
39. Tell him constantly to stop repressing his anger.
40. Buy him a stress ball.
41. Hint that he is only a character in a book and will never triumph.
42. Call him Tommy-boy.
43. If you're feeling gutsy, call him Voldie-poo.
44. Whack him in the arm and say 'mosquito' - every few minutes.
45. Say he 'looked better under the turban.'
46. Eat his pet snake. Offer him some.
47. Endeavour to teach him to steeple his fingers, lean back and say 'Eeeexcellent'.
48. Start drawing outlandish parallels between his life story and 'Star Wars'. Talk at great length.
49. Be generally in awe of him and never look away.
50. 'Imperio' his Death Eaters into a rousing chorus of 'All Things Bright And Beautiful.'
51. Shower him with confetti and rice, anytime you think he needs to make a 'grand entry.'
52. Paint all the Death Eater masks with bright colours and glitter.
53. Throw him a 'Carebears'-themed birthday party.
54. Tell him what Snape's really up to.
55. Politely exclaim now and again that you don't know how he can be so afraid of dear old Dumbles.
56. Sing 'California Dreamin' at the top of your lungs when he's trying to have an 'evil moment.'
57. Should you ever be eating with him - drum tunes with your cutlery, play with your food and blow bubbles in your chocolate milk.
58. Ask him to dance a polka with you.
59. Work cutesy phrases like 'pushing-up-daisies' and 'smooth-as-a-baby's-bottom' into conversation as much as possible.
60. Ask him if he's sure 'the whole evil-maniac-out-for-power-and-revenge thing isn't getting a bit old?'
61. Get him to play 'Twister' with you.
62. Tell him you know this great therapist in London...
63. Throw Tupperware parties. Insist he sit through them.
64. Tell him you've met plently of people more evil than he.
65. Hide his teddy bear. That ALWAYS makes him cry.
66. Get him a plant. Act mortally offended when he doesn't water it and it dies.
67. Steal, snap and bury his wand.
68. Tell him Lucius did it.
69. Give Rita Skeeter full knowledge of his whereabouts and contact details.
70. Remind him that he isn't even really alive.
71. Write him a theme song. Start singing it whenever he is about to do or say something particularly clever and nasty.
72. Offer to sacrifice Draco Malfoy 'to the cause.'
73. Insist on reading him bedtime stories. Include 'The Ugly Duckling.'
74. Make vague allusions to Harry Potter being his son.
75. When he's done something particularly nasty - cross your arms, waggle a finger and say 'Now now, do you really think Salazar would have approved of that?'
76. Ask him how he can possibly wish to harm a single hair on the head of 'that sweet, innocent, cute little boy.'
77. Tell him Wormtail has a crush on him.
78. Finish all your sentences with the words "in accordance with prophecy."
79. Leave disgusting and rotting dead things near him. Insist that it is 'Aromatherapy.'
80. Begin any question you ask him with 'Riddle me this!' Emphasis on Riddle.
81. Do not EVER act in the slightest way intimidated by him. Treat him as you would an eccentric aquaintance.
82. Cuddle him at random moments.
83. Sign him up for Little-League.
84. Ask him why he's afraid of a frail old man with a beard the size of a beehive and can't fight babies.
85. Throw biscuits at him. Constantly.
86. Tell him you think evil master plans of world domination are 'kind of girlie.'
87. Quote Argus Filch. Insist HE will one day rule the wizarding world.
88. Wonder aloud whether the name Voldemort commands as much respect as, say, Potter or Dumbledore.
89. Mimic everything he says in a sing-song voice.
90. Mimic everything he does with exaggerated limb-movements.
91. Write sonnets for him.
92. Insist he help you with the newspaper crossword every morning.
93. Follow a few paces behind him, spraying everything he touches with a can of disinfectant.
94. Tell people he's 'really just a big softie.'
95. Psychoanalyze him. Conclude that he is 'mildy depressed' and 'a bit of a control-freak.'
96. Mock his baldness.
97. Smile and say loudly 'Who loves you, Volders?' at inopportune moments. (Ie: another of his attempted 'evil moments')
98. Get him drunk.
99. Drag out a banjo at Death Eater revels and start playing 'Kumbayah.'
100. Let him catch you trying on Death Eater robes.
101. Be Harry Potter. Be alive.
102. As he's plotting dark deeds, pretend to cough and mutter things like 'Not gonna work, or 'stupid.'
103. Call him 'Champ' or 'Tiger.' Refer to yourself as 'Coach.'
104. Three words: Potter Puppet Pals.
105. Ask him where he gets his garlic-scented soap.
106. Ask him to dye Easter eggs with you.
107. ..at Christmas.
108. Make him dance in the rain with you.
109. Insist that this is to cleanse his soul.
110. "Accidentally" schedule him a him a haircut.
111. ..even though he's bald.
112. Be offended by everything he says.
113. When he gives you an order, stare at him blankly and drool.
114. Invite him to go streaking.
115. Kill Harry.
116. On the next Valentine's Day, decorate his lair.
117. ..make sure the decorations are pink and frilly.
118. Tell him that getting the same plastic surgeon as Michael Jackson was definitely a bad idea.
119. Paint his fingernails hot pink while he's sleeping, then place a permanent sticking charm on them so he can't remove the color.
120. Whenever you look at him cover your eyes with your hands and scream "IT BURNS!!!"
121. Bake him scar shaped cookies, but insist it wasn't purposeful.
122. Trade his black robes in for pink pajamas.
123. Insist that it's opposite day and paint a lightning bolt on his forehead.
Unsafe External Link