Author has written 1 story for Mystery.
I post on fanfiction using http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1917377/.
Name: why would i tell you that? my nickname is Kakashi
likes: naruto, chibi vampire, books, computer class, ron weasley, puppies, axel, kingdom hearts, my sis (even though she's sometimes annoying(understatement of the year!!))
dislikes: mrs. bogotto my 8th grade lit teacher, history class, the blue screen of death i get on my computer, my parents hate of fanfiction and fiction period, and VOLDEMORT!!MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA choke :cough: :cough:
REASONS TO JOIN THE DARK SIDE (If you wish to join add this list to your profile):
1. We have cookies (last I checked there was hot chocolate too)
9. yes there does and its the hot guys!! all the bad people are either extremely hot guys or nerds but mostly hot guys!
15 Things to do at Wal-Mart
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
5. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
9. Look right into the security camera; & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while; and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr/Mrs.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Bail you out of jail and tell you what you did was wrong.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Try to half-ass comfort you when you feel down.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it back.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Always keep your stuff they borrowed in perfect condition.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink because they think it's polite.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Know a few things about you.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will knock on your front door.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Ask you what you number is.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Are for awhile.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Have to be reminded not to tell.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will take your drink away when they think you’ve had enough.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will offer to pay when you have a drink.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Don't let friends drive drunk.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will apologize when you forget lunch money and say that they don't have any left.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will smile and say "Don't worry about me" when they forget their lunch money, even if you didn't offer to pay.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will automatically tell you you're beautiful when you ask if something makes you look fat.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Would tell you not to get a face-lift because you already look perfect.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Tell you your zits aren't noticeable.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Laugh with you.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Laugh at all your jokes.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Congratulate you when you get good grades.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Encourage you not to skip school.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will talk shit to the person who talks shit about you.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Say they are too busy to listen to your problems, but when it comes to them they expect you to have all the time in the world.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Say sorry when you want to talk to them at odd hours of the night, or even just hang out at odd hours.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will glare at the guy who dumps you and say "Forget him. You're too good for him."
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Crush on your older brother whom you absolutely despise.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will ignore this.
FRIENDS: Lend you there umbrella
BEST FRIENDS: Take yours and say 'RUN BITCH RUN!'
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. (Aka: drinking buddies)
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when the guy rejects you BEST FRIENDS: Will go up to him and say 'it’s because your gay isn't it?'
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter
Somethings To Do At Walamart
1. Take shopping carts for the express purpose of filling them and stranding them at strategic locations.
2. Ride those little electronic cars at the front of the store
3. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten minute intervals throughout the day
4. Start playing Football; see how many people you can get to join in
5. Run up to an employee ( preferably a male ) while squeezing your legs together and practically yell at him “I need some tampons!!”
6. Try on bras in the sewing/fabric department
7. Try on bras over the top of your clothes
8. Make a trail of orange juice/tomato juice on the ground, leading to the restrooms
9. While walking around the store, sing in your loudest voice possible “sex and candy “.
10. Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone, “I think we’ve got a Code 3 in House ware,” and see what happens
11. Tune all the radios to a polka station; then turn them all on and turn the volumes to “10”.
12. Play with the automatic doors
13. Walk up to complete strangers and say “Hi! I haven’t seen you in so long!” etc. See if they play along to avoid embarrassment
14. While walking through the clothing department, ask yourself loud enough for all to hear, “Who BUYS this shit, anyway?”
15. Repeat Number 14 in the jewelry department
16. Try putting different pairs of women’s panties on your head and walk around the store casually
17. Leave small sacrifices or gifts in the hands of mannequins
18. Play soccer with a group of friends using the entire store as your playing field
19. As the cashier runs your purchases over the scanner, look mesmerized and say, “Wow. Magic!”
20. Put M&M’s on layaway
Jesus had no servants, yet they called him Master...
I, Kakashi-no-Kaze, do solemnly swear to review all the fics I read.
I have joined the review revolution, post this in your profile and join the revolution!
Part of the above review revolution means that if I read a fic I do not enjoy I am still going to write an honest review of it. I do not hit the back button, no matter how much I want to. I will not write a dishonest (but so much easier) review telling them that their story needs work, but "It's still great". I do have some dos and don'ts of my conduct on this site and I will post them here:
1. I will always review honestly but I understand tact. I do not review to intentionally insult a story or author.
2. If it is posted on this site it has been posted for other people to read and they have been given the right, by the site's administrators, to review in any manner they choose. Even if you post 'go lightly' I will review in my normal manner, in whatever way the story deserves.
3. I'm not going to block you after I review- feel free to PM me. However, I will not put up with trolling or stupidity. If you cannot take the review in a mature manner I will block your account
Unsafe External Link