Author has written 10 stories for Life, Young Adult, General, Humor, Family, and Fantasy.
About Me: Hi... I'm so awkward when it comes to these (about me) pages. Basically, I'm a girl named Emily... Hopefully you have already figured that out... I am also ArtemisFrimm on fanfiction.com. In case you couldn't tell, I'm a big Greek Mythology fan, and hope to one day become famous through my stories and photography. When and if I become famous, I will try to help make the world a better place, starting by helping educate children who aren't lucky enough to recieve an education... I consider myself very lucky to recieve an education.
November is National Writing Month... Join me inand write that novel!!!
Favorite Books: As a writer, I love to read, and some of my favorite books include... Harry Potter, Mortal Instruments, Infernal Devices, Hush Hush, Maximum Ride, Peter and the Starcatcher series by Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson, Alex Rider, Percy Jackson, Les Miserables, Robin Hood, and many others that I can't remember off the top of my head.. Curious for a good book? Join the!
Favorite Movies/Tv Shows: I feel that good movies or TV shows can get the brain thinnking at different angles and some of my faves include: Despicable Me, Harry Potter Series (though the last one didn't follow the book enough grr), Pirates of the Caribbean, Starwars, Toy Stories, I am Number Four, Lord of the Rings, Phineas and Ferb, Victorious (people tell me I act like Cat O.o), iCarly, NCIS, NCIS LA, Psych, Monk, and BBC's Robin Hood.
Twenty Things That Annoy Me:
1) A door left wide open. Especially my door
2) When people think it’s funny to scratch those hologram cards that if you tilt them at different angles show different pictures. I absolutely hate those.
3) When people think they can sing, but can’t and it becomes awkward for you because you have to listen to them.
4) People who try to relate to me, and insist that I’m relatable but really aren’t able to.
5) When people tell me I can’t do something
6) Public swimming pools
7) Places with many people hence number six.
8) When people don’t bother with grammar or spelling at all
9) Clichéd story plots
10) The feeling that my hands are all germy
11) When people say they are going to do something, but totally blow me off
12) People who think they are better than everyone else and put others down in order to feel better than them
13) Those people (you know who you are) who gossip nonstop even about their own friends
14) People who act either
a) Overly gross or
b) Overly immature
15) When people swear and drop f-bombs and all other ‘bombs’ cause they think it’s cool… Let me tell you… It’s not.
16) Cigarette smoke/when people smoke
17) People who won’t accept advice but complain that they can’t do something right.
18) When people text me nonstop. I like texting people, but not 24/7
19) Sore losers
20) When people are horrible to their own kids. I know so many kids, whose lives are a living hell because they live within broken homes. They have dad's who abuse them verbally or physically, and mom's who neglect them, and they're bounced around from relative to relative because they have no where else to go. So next time you and your buddies want to pick on that "weird emo kid" try walking in their shoes. What's their home life like? Get to know them, because I've met two little girls, who are like sisters to me, who come from a broken home, they're good kids, who've had crappy lives, and who knows, you could be the one person who turns their lives, or even just their day around. So be nice kiddies.
Enough wranting, I sound too easily irked...
When people ask me what my favorite animal is, I always say a Kiwi, then I proceed to show them this.
Unsafe External Link