Author has written 7 stories for Historical, and Romance.
My name is Fae and I am pretty awesome.
I have a wonderful story down there, House Husband, about Simon Wallace and Wesley Anderson, and I would love for you to read the story and maybe send a review my way, because I adore each and every one of you.
That is a drawing that I made of Wesley. Unlike the Wesley in the story, he is wearing a lot of clothes- mostly because I'm still learning about drawing people and I've only done the head.
The Cover :D !!
If you watch me, added me to favourites, added me to authors, added me to alerts, left a review, whatever:
1) I love you. Deeply. Wonderfully. I don't know who you are but you're the world to me ;D
2) I probably creeped your profile, if I could find it. If it was empty, I was sad that we lost this bonding experience, but I probably creeped your country (again, if you have it displayed). Some people, I had to Google your countries, which made me very happy. Other people, I was like "Fucking awesome."
3) If you were/are anonymous, every time I get word that someone anonymous has been looking and enjoying, a little part of me cries because I can't thank-you for it. You are wonderful, either way.
4) I'm sorry if I accidentally spoiled things for you. I'm very bad at keeping my mouth shut when I reply to reviewers, though sometimes I also drop little tidbits of back story information that will not make it into the main story.
5) I just like the number five better than four, so there had to be another point. I actually hate the number four. And the number nine. And the number one. Three and seven are fine, and numbers that include those numbers, but fives and multiples of five are truly magnificent- divine, even. I don't quite like multiples of three, though, unless I can justify it in my head. Nine can be neutralized by reducing it to three threes... twelves are dreadful and I can't stomach sixes, though it's the same basic principal of nines... maybe because it only reduces to two threes, which automatically bounces back to make six, and twos are terrible in general... this is why I hate maths. I'm more interested in how the numbers feel and my ridiculous little number stories than in actual problems.
I love Lady Gaga. I've said it, and now it's out there. It's just fabulous shit. To make up for it, I also love Skinny Puppy, Vermillion Lies, Versailles: The Philharmonic Quintet, Voltaire, Florence & the Machine, Queen, The Bauhaus, The Cure, Assemblage 23, Adele (but no one doesn't love Adele, so...), Your Favourite Martian (lulz), Kanon Wakeshima, Princess Chelsea, Daisybox, David Bowie, many different video game songs...
And lots, lots more.
I've got a DeviantArt (updated little due to a lack of actual followers xD):
Feel free to chat with me on either of those (you've got a better chance on Tumblr, loves, I pretty much never leave). DeviantArt will have some story art but is updated even less frequently than Tumblr (and honestly, I post it on Tumblr too xD).
Unsafe External Link