Author has written 6 stories for Young Adult, and Romance.
I love to write all the time. I try to inspire and help other writers as much as possible to show the world their talents.
My Writing Style
1. Alpha males - gotta love those sexy dominating, demanding, aggressive, get on your nerves, but sexy as hell men.
2. My story will always have a variety of race in them whether they are just friends or in a romantic relationship.
3. I stick mostly to Romance, Supernatural and Young Adult.
Stories In Progress
1. Number One Crush - umm will start back one day, at least I haven't given up on it yet.
2. Seneca State University - I have completed this story and it will be updated twice or more a week.
3. Prophecy - working on everyday.
Summaries of Stories
Taylor found her at a hotel while he was on a business trip. She was in desperate need of help. He was in desperate need of an assistant. He thought he was doing a good deed by taking her in. He had no clue the woman who started out depending on him, would end up making him depend on her in more ways than one.
Kaitlyn thought her life was finally over when he ex-boyfriend left her to defend for herself at a hotel. Completely out of money and nearly starving, she realizes she would end up on the streets. However, when a handsome man approaches her offering her a job and a new life, she finds herself "kept."
Despite Taylor being arrogant, demanding and a man use to getting his way, Kaitlyn falls in love with him. Can she get him to stop seeing her as his little pet and start seeing her as his soul mate?
Seneca State University
It’s hard to be a struggling African-American girl going to a unique college for the privileged, even harder when you fall in love with a football player who’s White, rich, and way out of your league.
Cathy Sanova finds herself trying to adapt to a university that caters to the rich (they have luxury hotel-like dorms and a club on campus) stop herself from falling hard for the most popular guy on campus, Brent Jaggers, single, White, rich and her closest friend, and keep her grades up, all while trying to deal with her unique set of friends, family, and roommates.
This story is about college students who find true love and true friendship despite different race and social status.
Unsafe External Link