Author has written 41 stories for Romance, Horror, Historical, Nature, Life, Essay, Humor, Love, Kids, Fantasy, Family, Humor, Spiritual, and Supernatural.
IMPORTANT!!!!: Attention all people, ages 20 and younger (some over also), I am trying to create a book/story, on how teens/kids/young adults view the world! It can be on any topic. So far, there will be about 43 chapters, one for each topic. You don't have to put your name, just age and gender (name if you want). Please spread the word and your word is important, please PM me your experiences and help give us, the young generation, a voice that the adults will finally hear!!! PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!!! Very important. (I'll type up the topics as soon as I can!
Sorry if my lemons suck. I lack the ability to put most thoughts into words T_T
I am 15
I'mz a girl
Likes: Animals, Yaoi, cold air, water, reading, writing, poetry
Dislikes: Milk, turkey lunch meat, stuffing, being hungry, UFOs, stupid books, annoying people
Fears: Maggots, ghost, zombies
Fav foods: can't decide
Fav bird: Crow, Seagull, Blue Bird, Robin
Fav color: BLUE!!!! :)
Least fav color: Oh God pink! I hate it!
Profile pic: Close version of my characters Lyle and Ray or Daniel and Bruce
Fictionpress friends: Silverwolf295, Kattriella, Love.Has.No.Limits
How New Stories are written/typed: I have two books of summary stories where I write my new stories down, sometimes different ideas for chapters, one-shots, or poems.
Fav past time: Reading, writing, swimming, yaoi
Good at: Math, English, History
Not good at: Physics, Spanish, Gym
Mostly hears in head: Yaoi, music, annoying voices
Can't stand: The heat, people who won't shut up when I'm obviously annoyed, getting flicked on the forehead, being misunderstood
Goal in life: To become a famous writer/poet, become a vet, make my momma and daddy proud, become a scientist
Thoughts most of the time:
Let me be me,
And I'll let you be you.
No way to change,
What other people do.
Can't stop the hate,
Can't stop the pain
But with an umbrella,
I'll stop the rain.
Status: Single T_T
Looking: Not sure, I'm pretty much undecided and don't really pay attention to that kind of stuff
Good stuff about me: I'm a loyal Pisces, a good friend, I listen to your problems and try to fix em. I will give an arm and a leg just to make a friend like me again. I'm sensitive at times. I'm a weird one. I may fool around and act like a kid but I actually am serious, I'm more grown up than "childish". I like to say/shout random things (squirrels, apples, tacos, boobies, jbgnfkdbngg, and weird replacements for swears)
Bad stuff (not many... I hope): I'm a procrastinator and tend to get stuff done on my own time. When I'm mad, tired, or have a headache, I yell at everyone and everything. Yaoi might be an obsession. I change the subject a lot. I get paranoid when it's dead quiet, super dark outside, when I'm swimming alone, and when I'm eating rice.
Fav games: Dante's Inferno, Guitar Hero, Giraffe Got Game, Bloon tower defense, Punch Buggy (being that they're everywhere :))
Fav books: To many to count
Fav poets: Edgar Allen Poe, Shel Silverstein, Robert Frost, Langhston Hughes
Fav Authors: Emily Blake, R.L Stine, Edgar Allen Poe
Fav Poem: The spider and the fly
My list of things to do:
1. Hide in the fog then jump out at people.
2. Hug strangers.
3. Point at a squirrel and tel a random person "Thats the same squirrel that took my nuts!"
4. Hide in a dressing room and make moaning sounds
5. When someone mentions fire or war make a far away dreamy look
6. If someone is talking to another person, laugh abruptly then stick out you finger and say "I pick your nose"
7. When your walking or in a building with someone and see a mouse, scold it saying "(insert family member) what are you doing out here?"
8. Walk around your house naked. If a family member ask you why say "I'm not naked, my clothes are invisible"
9. Run up and down the street looking crazy screaming "I just got out of (Insert celeb name) basement!"
10. Sit out in the rain and create a solo drama scene
11. Hide in a closet and when someone walks by say "I'm back from Narnia!"
12. In the winter, throw snowballs through open car windows when a car drives by then hide, other times, use rocks
13. Fight over a bag a chips with your best friend(s) (I did that 3 times)
14. Put green olives on your fingers put a pot on your head and just be you
15. For every person that enters your room, beg them to survey the area for monsters
16. When you hear "How can it get any-worse?" start naming worst case scenarios that's much worst than the situation at hand
17. When you see a squirrel, gasp then jump and say "They're watching us..." while looking back and forth
18. Shout to a bee "Take me to your leader!"
19. While in a public bathroom, tap someone on the shoulder and point at your reflection saying "She's/he's watching me and mimicking every move I make. What do I do?"
20. Stare into a bowl of alphabet soup (or cereal) and exclaim "I'm getting a message from the great beyond!"
21. As soon as you see someone talking into their cellphone, pick up a banana and pretend you're talking with them.
22. Throw a watch and say "Boy time sure does fly!" while at a store (or school)
23. Dress in your parents clothes and pretend you're a celebrity (doesn't matter what your age is)
24. Have pineapple fight either with a random person or with the person you're with (friend, family)
25. pretend that the bubbles in the sink (or tub) is a wig.
26. Put pineapples on your eyes and pretend they're glasses.
I'll think of more...
UPDATE (i think)
Stuff on the way,
Final chapter for Neko Omaki
New story: Is Anybody out There?
Chapter one for Sarenity Male
New story: Clipped wings Lyle x Ray
Chapter 3 of Butterflies
2 more stories for the big book of yaoi
Next chapter to Yaoi style.
Chapter 4 I think for What the cat dragged in
New story: Mind Control: The Magic Pendant
New story sequel: Mind Control: The Return
New story third part: Mind Control: One More Time
New story: Logan The Lonely Ghost
New story sequel: Logan The Friendly Ghost
New story: My Dirty Little secret
New story: A Mother's Call
New story: Bodies
New story: The day the sun was murdered
New story: Snow flowers
New story: Wounded lamb
New Story: Crazy House: Screw logic!
New poem: I'm Sorry
New poem: Wounded lamb The poem
New Story: Bad Habits
New Story: Wishing Well
New Story: Running away from home
New One shot: Be Mine
New Story: Mysterious Jolly rancher Kiss
New Story: Cupid's cupid
New Story: Crazy House Screw Logic One-Shots
Is Anybody Out there?: Donry, Jazmerellda, Adam, Michael, Becky, Tanner, and twins Katy and Sam live in the same town, in the same building, most go to the same school, but know nothing of each other. And yet worlds collide as they bump into each other. There's something wrong with all their lives and they wonder, Is Anybody Out There? bxb gxg bxg meaning Yaoi, yuri, and hentai.
Mind Control: The Magic Pendant: If you had the power to control someone, how would you use it? Would you force the person to be your slave? Make them embarrass themselves? Force them to tend to your more "personal" desires? What about murder? Revenge?
Mind Control: The Return: That's right! The pendant is back and is stronger than ever! Now resisting is close to being futile.
Mind Control: One Last Time: The Gypsy Queen may be dead and gone but the pendant isn't. And now it's starting to control the user! It's grown so powerful, it's close to impossible to destroy! Now it'll take every person who came across it past and present, to find and create another pendant. And this one is as bad as the other one.
Logan The Lonely Ghost: Peter is destroyed and heartbroken when his wife of 4 years, files for divorce. So he moves to a farm to start anew. But after a while, he starts to get the feeling that he's not alone.
Logan The Friendly Ghost: Peter moves into a farmhouse that turned out to be home to a lonely, but friendly ghost. Two years later, the ghost begins to molest him, not that he minds, but another ghost moves in, and she is not very fond of sharing.
My Dirty Little Secret: My name is Panama Greece. I'm 15, 5 ft 7, red hair, orange eyes, and gay. I was born in the Spanish speaking country of Panama during my parents vacation (hence the name) and I wear over sized shirts/sweaters and jeans so small I'm calling them skinny jeans. I have a huge crush on Paris Desre and I have a dirty little secret, can I trust you to keep it?
A Mother's Call: No one said being a Mom would be easy, so I dedicate this story to my characters moms and all the good moms out there.
Cazy House: Screw Logic!: Like having a Zombie attached to me and a Vampire Prince living with me wasn't bad, now a 5 inch biting goblin who refers to himself in third person lives with me too, why me?
The Day The Sun Was Murdered: "They held me back and wouldn't let me go. I saw, with my own two eyes, no mercy as they beheaded him right in front of me. Then they let me go and I-I just cried. I failed him." Marny watched as his master the Sun was murdered, making a mockery of his position as being the youngest top guard of the sun. For this reason, he hates humans even though he is one himself.
Bodies: Adam loves bodies. He cuts them, breaks them, chops them, and the best part is, no one can hear them scream except for a man named Eric. He was one of Adam's victims but was kept alive and now they're dating. And the cutting? He can live with it.
Wounded Lamb, The story and the poem: Carlos lives alone in the snowy mountains with his 7 dogs Badger, Pick-up, Flake, Paws, Curtsy, Gator, and Wales. One day while taking them out for a walk, Pick-up leads him to a boy bleeding in the snow. T Carlos, he thinks f him as a wounded lamb and takes him home to nurse him back to health. Will Carlos be able to keep his 'Lamb' or will he have no choice but to let him go?
Wishing Well: Will be attached to the end of certain stories as a "what if" thing.
Running away from home: After the rest of the world invades North America (USA first then eventually Mexico and Canada), Two teens flee their homes and meet on a bus traveling to Wyoming, a rumored "safe haven". A romance quickly forms between them, besides, in a world at war, you only have what's close to you to survive.
The Mysterious Jolly Rancher Kiss: A bank gets held up, I hide then get kissed by a beautiful stranger?! I don't care if he's sexy, THAT WAS MY FIRST KISS!!!
Cupid's cupid: Larain is obsessed with yaoi. When she see's that her secretly trapped in the closet brother is unhappy with his relationship with his girlfriend, she tries to find a way to find him a BF (and not just to satisfy her yaoi cravings but to actually help (though the yaoi thing doesn't sound too bad)). She finds a bunch of bows and heart shaped arrows, and as soon as she picks them up, she grows wings is then a landing pad for, guess who, Cupid's brother and sister! Nik and Lisa had taken Cupid's arrows to help him find a boyfriend and they can't really take them away from Larain. So the three plan to get Rocky and Cupid together.
Unsafe External Link