Author has written 4 stories for Mystery, Fable, Supernatural, and Young Adult.
My name is gymnast98 (a.k.a Lupine Haze in Harmless: The 67th Hunger Games by shel-belle. WRITES in fanfiction.net) , if you wanna PM me then you can address me as Coleen if you want.
a proud Filipina,
a tumblr girl (coleensaysheyy.tumblr.com),
a graduate of BSS,
a DIRECTIONER!! (if you've been living under a rock for the past two years, that means a One Direction fan)
My fave books (I have bolded are my MUST READS):
The Hunger Games Trilogy,
Any Nicholas Sparks book,
anything by Cinda W. Chima,
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
8 THINGS I HATE ABOUT PEOPLE
1. People who point to their wrist while asking for the time. Come on, I know where my watch is, where the hell is yours? I don't point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is.
2. When people say while watching a film, "Did you see that?" No, freak, I just paid ten dollars to come to the cinema and stare at the floor.
3. People who ask, "Can I ask you a question?" Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?
4. When people correct my usage of words using correct grammar while I'm talking. It's a tad annoying, not to mention rude.
5. When you are waiting at the bus and someone asks, "Has the bus come yet?" If the bus came, would I be standing here, genius?
6. When you're eating something and someone asks, "Is that good?" No, it's really disgusting. I just like to eat things I hate.
7. People who announce they are going to the toilet. Thanks, that's an image I really didn't need.
8. When people say, "Oh, you just want to have your cake and eat it too." Damn right. What good is a cake if you can't eat it?
Now that it's summer time for me, I'm gonna be working on more stuff!! YAY!! :D
I've got a lot of stories on my laptop right now, it's just a matter of editing and posting them right now... I'll try to post as frequently as I can!
P.S. To all the wonderful people who are asking when I'm gonna post the next chapter to The 13 Killings, I'll probably finish it when I'm done with 18, A Legal Adult
Unsafe External Link