Well, if you're reading this, -which I highly doubt- then, hello! I guess I should inform you that I also have an account of Fanfiction(dot)net. Since I'm extremely lazy, I'll just copy and paste my profile from there to here.
And now I am going to come up with a list that has 50, yes, 50, lines that describe me. Note: They will all start with "I am."
1. I am the girl who always has room to eat sweets, no matter how full I am.
2. I am the girl who hates being alone, because I feel stupid alone.
3. I am the girl who feels like I am going to hyperventilate when standing in front of a huge crowd, because I hate attention.
4. I am the girl who breaks out in a panic when I am left alone.
5. I am the girl that nobody understands.
6. I am the girl that wears a mask in front of my friends, because I don't want them to see my trueself.
7. I am the girl who used to be bullied because of my allergies.
8. I am the girl who beat up the dumbass people who attemped to bully me.
9. I am the girl that feels like music and writing is half of my life.
10. I am the girl who is currently running low on ideas.
11. I am the girl who is wondering why I decided to go up to 50.
12. I am the girl who is killing herself, trying to think of ideas.
13. I am the girl who just thought of an idea.
14. I am the girl whose idea was to write down this idea.
15. I am the girl who just looked back at my last line and feels retarded right now.
16. I am the girl who just realized that I just used up five reasons just to describe my dismay.
17. I am the girl who'd rather use words such as "term and exquisite", besides "word and great."
18. I am the girl who is adressed as "walking dictionary."
19. I am the girl who beats up people that call me "the walking dictionary."
20. I am the girl who spends half of her day on the computer.
21. I am the girl who has a bunch of clustered ideas for new stories in her head.
22. I am the girl who is too shy to reveal these story ideas to anyone.
23. I am the girl who just realized that I have $500 in my piggy bank.
24. I am the girl who is rejoicing over $500.
25. I am the girl who is antisocial.
26. I am the girl who, everyday, cowers when teachers tell students to get together with a partner, for I know I have no one to go to.
27. I am the girl who just realized that it is 1:00 a.m.
28. I am the girl who just strectched.
29. I am the girl who just realized that I am incredibly tired.
30. I am the girl who is contemplating on whether or not I should finish this.
31. I am the girl who wants to cut this short.
32. I am the girl who has too much pride to cut this short.
33. I am the girl who looked back at my last comment.
34. I am the girl who knows that comment 33 did not make sense.
35. I am the girl that only has 15 ideas left.
36. I am the girl who hates wearing colors like red because they attract attention.
37. I am the girl who has absolutely NO pieces of clothing the color red.
38. I am the girl who feels stupid for not having any clothes the color red.
39. I am the girl who just found out that I don't have any clothes that are orange, either.
40. I am the girl who thinks school fics in Shugo Chara are becoming much too cliche.
41. I am the girl who texts more than talks.
42. I am the girl who stands up for my friends.
43. I am the girl who cusses whoever makes fun of my friends out.
44. I am the girl who smirks at the sight of crimson liquid.
45. I am the girl who feels a bit like a sadist for laughing when in pain.
46. I am the girl whose friends tell me that I have an iron grip.
47. I am the girl who finds the most comfort in music, especially playing piano.
48. I am the girl that used to be brace-faced, four-eyed, nerd girl.
50. I am the girl who finished these 50 ideas successfully.
Ha ha, I know you guys don't read this stuff, but I am still going to continue with it.
Now, a list of phobias I have, in no particular order.
*Apeirophobia- Fear of infinity.
*Arachnephobia or Arachnophobia- Fear of spiders.
*Autophobia- Fear of being alone or of oneself.
*Decidophobia- Fear of making decisions.
*Necrophobia- Fear of death or dead things.
*Scopophobia or Scoptophobia- Fear of being seen or stared at.
*My my, I have quite a number of things wrong with me, don't I?
And now, I'm going to do an interview, about myself XD
Q: So, What's your name?
A: Are you kidding me? It's Luna, idiot.
A: Um, where you are giving me an interview right now?
Q: So, if you don't mind, how old are you?
A: I don't mind, Stalker-chan. I'm over 14 but under 100. Got it?
Q: Moving on, any bands you favor?
A: Paramore, Linkin Park, Three Days Grace, Coldplay, My Chemical Romance, Flyleaf, and The Fray.
Q: Any hobbies?
A: Drawing, Watching/Reading Anime/Manga, Reading Actual Books, Writing, Music, and Eating Sweets.
Follow-Up Q: Is eating sweets even a hobby?
A: Are you trying to sign your own death wish?
Q: So, do you love and or crush on anyone right now?
A: That's easy. It's obviously chocolate.
A: Can you shut up now?
If anyone was wondering what my account on Fanfiction(dot)net was, the link is right here:
THIS IS THIS CAT
You know you are in 2010 when:
2) You haven't played Solitaire with real cards for years (dont really have any)
3) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they don't have a screen name or my space (yup)
4) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV. (ive done that more than 10 times)
6) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling. (mm hmm)
8) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends. (umm not really)
9) And you were too busy to notice number 5.
10) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5. (yup)
11) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did. (exactly why this is on my profile)
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it?
Repost this if you truly believe in God.
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a Cashier hand this little boy some money back.
The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The Cashier said, 'I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll.'
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
'It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas.
She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her.'
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. 'No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there.'
His eyes were so sad while saying this. 'My Sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: 'I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall.'
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me 'I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me.'
'I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister.'
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. 'Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
'OK' he said, 'I hope I do have enough.' I added some of my money to his with out him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: 'Thank you God for giving me enough money!'
Then he looked at me and added, 'I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give It to my sister. He heard me!''
'I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
'My mommy loves white roses.'
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started.
I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local news paper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma.
Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the news paper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed for ever. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine.
And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message, or
Even when you can’t see him GOD is there! If you believe in GOD put this in your profile
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven
My best friend is insane, if you agree or if you have an insane friend than copy this to your profile.
If you have a lot of fanfic ideas in your head but are unable to bring yourself to write them, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hear voices of the characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
if you've ever tripped where there is a WATCH YOUR STEP SIGN copy this into your profile
If at one time you misspelled or forgot how to spell a word less than four letters, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you know someone(many people) who should be run over by a bus and/ or train, copy and paste this into your profile
If you love rain, copy and paste this into your profile.
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile and add your name to the list: Sunlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Moonlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Evil Genius of the COCA, Invader Miley Phantom, dAnnYsGiRl777, BloodySalvation, Lady Lost-A-Lot, bellabookworm9, GoodyGoody23, -xIxHEARTxEDWARDx-, sakurabloom1124, Phish Tacko, fictionfreak93, InkAndPaperTwin, OnTheHour.EveryHour, DarkAngelSnapeLover, LilysLittleTwin, SlytherclawHP, KatakaCandy2429658, Invader Elze, Invader Misty, Criminally Insane Angel, LuNa6780
15 percent of every high school population is considered "Popular". 20 percent is desperate to become a part of the popular 15 percent. 20 percent couldn't care less. 15 percent realize that popularity doesn't matter. 10 are too busy worrying about their grades to care. 5 percent are goth, 5 percent can speak another language fluently, and 5 percent are too stupid to realize that no one likes them. If you are a part of the 5 percent who think the 'unpopular' 85 percent should rebel against the popular 15 percent, copy this into your profile.
If Fanfiction is to you is what MySpace is to other people, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say right before you say it, copy and paste this into your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.(I always lose...)
If you're a girl who's tired of people assuming that just because your a girl you love pink and can't fight to save your life, copy and paste this into your profile.
92 percent of American teens would die if Abecrombe and Fitch told them it wasn't cool to breathe. If you're one of the 8 percent that would be laughing your ass off copy this to your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa copy this into your profile.
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random, or anything similar, copy this in your profile.
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't ignore it because the Bible says that If you deny Me, I will deny you in front of My Father and the glory of Heaven.
If you've ever wanted to say "fuck you" to any sort of authority, copy and paste this onto your profile.
95 of people would go nuts if Edward Cullen jumped off a building.
If people think you are mentally insane copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, Zutara Lover, Black'n'red'Butterfly, Enrica(real name)(i always change my penname)(tehehehe) I'veComeToTakeYourCheese, Vampire Scooby, Alannaswarrior, SpottedLilly (about 24 hours now not counting the few hours of sleep), Alleyanna Cullen,hugz.4.all.the.emo.boyz,sk8rchickmax, Sammi, Nukagirl, Wolfy the Ironic Ninja, F. D. Tamms CrazyGirl99, Scarlet Masquerade, theatrical-expressions, JoeMerl, miharu365, Invader Misty, Criminally Insane Angel, LuNa6780
If you have no idea what people are talking about yet you pretend that you do, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you like chocolate as much as I do, copy this in your profile
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it. If you are insane, enjoying every second, and proud of it, copy this and paste it into your profile.
If you can't stand preppy people who talk like this: "I like, can't believe, I like, chipped my manicure!!", copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've been caught for reading in class for multiple times, paste this onto your profile.
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever yelled at the book you were reading because the characters did something stupid post this on your profile
Profile your into this paste and copy ,retard a like beggining the from this read actually you if. Now Read It Backwards
If you have ever thought of something funny, started laughing, and fell & hit your head on something hard, and ended up laughing harder than you were before, copy and paste this into your profile
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever slapped your self on the head and/or banged your head on a table for no reason put this on your profile.
If you can raed tihs, cpoy tihs itno yuor polrfie, and sea if ohtres can raed it. (P.S. If dyslexia is like this, I think I could handle it)
If you think that it would be fun to be a cartoon, copy this message into your profile.
If you get good grades and still know nothing at all, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you want world peace, a brighter future, and more chocolate, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever burned any sort of food in the microwave, oven, toaster, or on the stove, copy this into your profile.
If you think Nny is sexy, and say so about every 10 seconds, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Copy this onto your profile if you enjoy copying things onto your profile, just for the hell of it.
If you have ever fallen UP the stairs copy this into your profile
If you have ever tripped DOWN the stairs copy this into your profile.
If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place, copy this into your profile.
If you ever wished you could live in a story, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being popular, copy this on your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever read a 250 pg + book in less than one day, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever felt like something was watching you and then turned around to find nothing, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have a little voice inside your head that talks to you constantly and won't shut up, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile.
98% of girls would follow Robert Pattensen if he jumped off a building. If you're part of the two perecent who would grab some popcorn and fight over front-row seats to watch, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have a very wide range of interests, copy and paste this into your profile.
So many girls pretend they're something they're not just to fit in, if you're not one of those girls copy and past this into your profile.
Just because we eat animals for food, doesn't mean we can cut them up for clothing! If you are against fur coats, clothing, boots, ECT, copy this onto your profile.
If you're against animal cruelty (horse slaughter, bear bating, dolphin hunting, chimp slavery etc.) then copy this into your profile!
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer.
If you've ever stared at someone until they finally got fed up and yelled 'What?!' then screamed 'DON'T LOOK AT ME!", copy/paste this to your profile.
If you've ever thought up a scene to a story without first even coming up with a plot, copy and paste this onto your profile.
What if the world ended in 2012?
What if I lost everything the next day?
What if I went to hell instead of heaven?
What if my dog died?
What if I gain 10 pounds before next year?
What if I find out I'm allergic to bees?
What if I died with my best friend?
What if I found out I'm really an alien?
What if I get cancer?
What if my house catches fire?
What if my pet gets taken to the pound?
What if Invader Zim gets taken off the air for good?
What if my computer breaks?
What if I run out of peanut butter?
What if I get food poisoning?
What if The Simpsons got canceled?
What if I lose my bff due to some stupid fight?
What if my TV dies out?
What if I don't win the lottery next Tuesday?
What if my goldfish dies?
What if I go to jail for something that I didn't do?
What if my internet stopped working right now and I had to start this list ALL OVER AGAIN?
Life's too short to worry. If you believe this, copy it to your profile and write some of your own.
10 Reasons Not To Read The Below Messages
1. It's a waste of your time
2. No, really, it is
3. Seriously, stop reading.
4. If you just read the word 'Roflcopter' in the last 60 seconds, you suck
5. See, number 4 was a reason.
6. Though number 5 wasn't
7. Because you're bored
8. Wait, that's why you're reading this, aren't you?
9. Stop reading this, seriously.
10. You know, seriously, every second spent is time you'll never get back. Let this be a lesson to those of you that wasted your time reading all of the above.. Every bit of time you spend is time you'll never get back. Stop reading these chain things once they get lame, and use your saved time for more constructive things.
If you fell for this, copy this to your profile, and teach someone else this lesson about using your time wisely.
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
You talk to yourself a lot.
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself.
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else.
After uttering a profound peice of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, "Wow, this stuff is great for sugar highs..."
You live off of sugar and caffine
People think you're insane.
You'll check your e-mail every day of the week one week, and then dissappear off the face of the earth the next.
You're e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it.
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off.
Your friends and family think that you have carpal tunnel syndrome.
People think you have A.D.D.
You think it'd be cool to have A.D.D.
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense. (ZIM STYLE!)
You start thinking about making lists like this and start laughing for no "apparent" reason
Your friends stopped looking at you funny for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago.
And FINALLY, the one way to tell if you're a good writer: You failed English 101.
(copy that into you're profile if you fit one or more of the descriptions)
7 Ways to Scare the Shit out of Your Roommates
7) Buy some knives. Sharpen them every night. While you're doing so, look at your roommate with a sadistic look and mutter, "Soon...soon..."
6) Collect hundreds of pens and pile them on one side of the room. Keep one pencil on the other side of the room. Laugh at the pencil.
5) Tell your roommate, "I've got an important message for you." Then pretend to faint. When you recover, say you can't remember what the message was. Later on, say, "Oh, yeah, I remember!" Pretend to faint again. Keep this up for several weeks.
4) While your roommate is out, glue your shoes to the ceiling. When your roommate walks in, sit on the floor, hold your head, and moan.
3) Make a sandwich. Don't eat it, leave it on the floor. Ignore the sandwich. Wait until your roommate gets rid of it, and then say, "Hey, where the hell is my sandwich?" Complain loudly that you’re hungry.
2) Every time your roommate walks in yell, "Hooray! You're back!" as loud as you can and dance around the room for five minutes. Afterwards, keep looking at your watch and saying, "Shouldn't you be going somewhere?"
1) Talk back to your Rice Krispies. All of a sudden, act offended, throw the bowl on the floor and kick it. Refuse to clean it up, explaining, "No, I want to watch them suffer."
Repost this if you think you are going to do it!
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write For Marijuana
7. Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, 'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
20 And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity.
Copy and Paste this To Make People who read bios Smile.
Things to do on an Elevator
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
if you are planning to do all or one of these things then copy and paste it!
Fake Ass Friends VS. Real Friends
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr/Mrs.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Bail you out of jail and tell you what you did was wrong.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Try to half-ass comfort you when you feel down.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it back.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Always keep your stuff they borrowed in perfect condition.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink because they think it's polite.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Know a few things about you.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will knock on your front door.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Ask you what you number is.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Are for awhile.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Have to be reminded not to tell.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will take your drink away when they think you’ve had enough.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will offer to pay when you have a drink.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Don't let friends drive drunk.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will apologize when you forget lunch money and say that they don't have any left.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will smile and say "Don't worry about me" when they forget their lunch money, even if you didn't offer to pay.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will automatically tell you you're beautiful when you ask if something makes you look fat.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Would tell you not to get a face-lift because you already look perfect.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Tell you your zits aren't noticeable.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Laugh with you.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Laugh at all your jokes.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Congratulate you when you get good grades.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Encourage you not to skip school.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will talk shit to the person who talks shit about you.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Say they are too busy to listen to your problems, but when it comes to them they expect you to have all the time in the world.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Say sorry when you want to talk to them at odd hours of the night, or even just hang out at odd hours.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will glare at the guy who dumps you and say "Forget him. You're too good for him."
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Crush on your older brother whom you absolutely despise.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will ignore this.
1. Write the name of a person of the opposite sex.
Rest of Introduction: So you finally came this far, eh? Congrats! (stalker-chan) Well anyways, have you ever wondered why my username's Luna when my name's not even Luna at all? It's simple. I have a white stuffed teddy bear that I hold dear to me and guess what the name is: Luna! Plus, I like the name Luna. Moving on, I do have a few original story ideas that I might be posting in the nearby future. Here are some ideas:
That's it for now. Thanks for reading all the ways through, and I hope you enjoyed my virtual piece of strawberry cheesecake!
Until Next Time,
Unsafe External Link