Author has written 2 stories for Young Adult.
"Movie Buff. Swiftie. Max's Flock. Divergent. Tribute. Little Monster. Small-time animal/human rights Activist. Small-time writer. Small-time Artist."
I'm a writer. I write stories. I play the guitar and sing and... I draw too! Plus, I'm a small-time philanthropist and an animal rights activist. Aiming to be a film-maker in the future.
I'm on the following sites too!(Click on the link)
Read my stories on Fanfiction!
Watch me on DevArt!
Follow me on Twitter for the latest news on my upcoming stories, story updates and progress on my current works! Not to forget a piece of my daily life!
[UPDATE Nu-Project: Thursday, 14 April 2013, 15:34h]
I'll put the Nu-Project on hold for now. I need to rethink for ideas and to replace this temporarily, I'll be publishing a new story called "Rising: DEAD". Yes, it's another Zombie story but so what? (Errhberdeyh lurves Zerm-bees..)
[UPDATE Rising: Thursday, 14 April 2013, 15:39h]
Happy to let this one out! :D I hope you guys will like it My other pen name is Rhionan Marie. (Just for you guys to know. :D)
GUIDE TO THE NAMES AND ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THE NU-PROJECT [Updated on: Monday, 26 November 2012, 1153h]
> JS-rohm (Jay-As-Rome)
- The abbreviation of "Joint Scientific Research On Human Mutation". An Organisation working under the research and development branch of a Shadow Government. Like their name, they work mainly on human mutation. They are also powerful enough to control the Shadow Government's Armed Forces forces. They are responsible for the Nu-Project.
- Genetically modified human children. Their known abilities are regeneration and enhance physical capabilities.
- These are the people who take care of the Numans from brith. They are mainly doctors and psychologists. They have been trained to brainwash and replace memories.
> SDAU (S-D-A-U)
- The abbreviation of "Special Defence and Action Unit". A Unit comparable to the US Army's Navy SEALs. This unit is under the Armed Forces branch of the Shadow Government.
- This name was taken from the Spanish word "Aguila" which means eagle.
- A tagalog slang for a street dog (Asong Kalye - Askal) but I changed the 's' in Askal to 'z'.
- A tagalog word for plants.
Unsafe External Link