Author has written 3 stories for Humor, and Fantasy.
Right, I suppose I should put something on this profile...
Age:Older than time (in other words, a teenager)
Fave books:The Dresden Files, Skulduggery Pleasant, The Inheritance Cycle, Heroes of Olympus, Percy Jackson, Maximum Ride, Hunger Games, Witch and Wizard
Fave things:Animals, running, reading, writing, dragons, SWORDS!!! and 8 Bit Theatre (look it up, people!)
Things I hate: School, homework, cleaning, my sister (most of the time), writer's block and boredom.
Fave games:Zelda, Monster Hunter Tri, Fire Emblem:The Sacred Stones, Mario, Dragon Quest IX and Pokemon
Pets:A newt called Flame
Stories:'Sword and Shield' (Now with THREE chapters!) (Tales of Swordy is more of a blogthing so it doesn't count)
I'm a teenage MALE (in case it isn't obvious)
Life motto: Don't follow in my footsteps, I walk into walls a lot.
If you think that being unique is better than being cool then put this on your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you and/or your best friend is insane, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever gotten a lock (like one on a locker) and put it on something, then forgot the combination, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever tried to make plans for world domination, copy and paste into your profile.
eliforp ruoy otni etsap dna ypoc ,sdrawkcab siht daer ot hguone trams era uoy fI
If there are times when you want to annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you hear voices of random book or movie characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you think everyone's out of their mind, copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
You talk to yourself a lot. (A lot meaning all the time...)
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself. (e.g. 'Why do I constantly ask my self random things?')
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else. (e.g. 'Have you ever noticed that deliver could mean someone's liver?')
People think you have A.D.H.D.
You think it'd be cool to have A.D.H.D.
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
You start thinking about making lists like this and start giggling for no "apparent" reason
Your friends stopped looking at you funny when you laugh for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago...
If you're random and proud of it, copy and paste this in your profile!
Only crazy people can understand the brilliance of crazy things. If you are crazy and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you've ever walked into a doorway that you could've clearly dodged, you just weren't paying close enough attention, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you ever felt like just running somewhere, copy this into your profile.
Normal people scare me...but not as much as I scare them!
Shin: a device for finding furniture in the dark.
There is a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
It's a battle between the good, the bad, the ugly, and the- what the heck is that?!
Siblings: can't live with them, can't sell them on Ebay
No amount of therapy will EVER make this moment okay.
They say guns don't kill people; people do. Well, I think guns help. I mean, if you stood there and yelled 'BANG' I don't think you'd kill many people. (It would be pretty cool if it did though, think about it...)
Most people would be offended if someone asked them what was wrong with their mind. Copy this into your profile if you would be one of the few people who answer "Where to begin?"
6 truths of life: PLEASE READ!!
1. You cannot touch all of your teeth with your tongue.
2. All idiots, after reading the first truth tried it.
3. The first truth is a lie.
4. You're smiling now because you're an idiot.
5. You will soon copy this and show it to another idiot.
6. There's still a stupid smile on your face.
98 percent of teenagers have participated in under aged drinking and drugs. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy this into your profile wearing a smirk of pride!
If you are somehow weather resistant copy and paste this in your profile.
If you ever had unexplained urges to walk into walls... copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're WEIRD and PROUD, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you run into inanimate objects...and then blame them for it, copy and paste this in your profile
If you ever wished you could live in a story, copy and paste this to your profile.
Many writers don’t know the difference between ‘your’ and ‘you’re.’ If you do understand it (and become SUPREMELY P*ED OFF when you find people who don't), copy and paste this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading and/or writing copy and paste this into your profile
If you believe in doing what you love, no matter what other people might think, copy and paste this into your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it. If you are insane, enjoying every second, and proud of it, copy this and paste it into your profile
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, Ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5.Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6.In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write For Marijuana
7.Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11.Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity...
Copy and Paste this To Make People who read bios Smile
22 things to do in an elevator
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
if you are planning to do all or one of these things then copy and paste it!
Unsafe External Link