Author has written 8 stories for School, Love, Life, and Biography.
I am A young writer and well with my overactive imagination i needed to find an outlet
If ANY of these things are true about you please feel free to cppy them into your profile
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I'm KIWI so i must love sheep
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Twilight, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone.:
10 BEST THINGS ABOUT BEING A GIRL
10. We can wear guy clothes, but if they wear ours they get funny looks
9. At least one girl always survives in horror movies
8. We can put cotton between our toes and paint our nails without feeling the least bit silly
7. Our magazines have horoscopes
6. Girls with guy first names likeTaylorsound cool, but it doesn't work the other way around
5. Our friends don't say "hi" by punching us in the arm
4. Yes PMS sucks, but at least we have an excuse to lay around eating chocolate once a month
3. Make-up covers any imperfections we may have
2. If we flirt with a cop, we can get out of a speeding ticket
1. Girl Talk... you know, the way we all just understand each other without having to explain a thing
PLEASE READ THIS!
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I did not have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
I am the person who is afraid of telling his loving Christian parents he loves another male.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you ever pushed on a door that said "Pull" copy this into your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever been called weird and taken that as a compliment, Copy this into your profile
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know what to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good! If you are weird and proud of it, copy this into your profile!
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent that aren't, copy this, put it in you profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Tsuyu Mikazuki, Weasel Chick, Revenant666, dragonsroar, foxdude33, FallenLex, Soelle, Sunstar Kitsune, Insane Slytherin, Nameless Heretic, My PenName is . . . , Twilight L. Xari, Caellach Tiger Eye, Sweety The Chick , Saphirechild, Meerkatmad66
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
If you're against abortion, re-post this
FRIENDS: Will help me find my way when I'm lost
FRIENDS: Will help me learn to drive.
FRIENDS: Will watch my pets when I go away.
FRIENDS: Will help me up when I fall down.
FRIENDS: Will go to a concert with me.
FRIENDS: Ask me for my number.
FRIENDS: Hide me from the cops.
FRIENDS: Let me make an idiot of myself in public.
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mister and Missess, Grandma by Grandma and Grandpa by Grandpa.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?" The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away...
1) If you have ever tripped up the stairs
2) If you have ever tripped down the stairs copy this into your profile
3) If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it
4) If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile,
5) If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question,
6) If you can't stand preppy people who talk like this: "I like, can't believe, I like, chipped my manicure!!,"
7)30% of kids go to college. The other 70 either drop-out or don't have the proper skills to. If you're on of the 30% that you know you're going to go to college ...
9) If you are aware that so many people nowadays pretend to be someone they're not,
10) 98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't,
11) If you know a video game/book/movie/anime/manga character or weapon that need(s) to exist,
12) If you have ever said that an anime character is sexy and you love them and you mean it,
13) If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason,
14) If you have ever tripped over your own feet/foot,
15) If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it,
16) If you know someone who should get run over by a bus,
17) If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa
18) If you or your best friend is insane,
19) Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned about being popular and fitting in. If you’re part of the five who aren’t ...
20) If you’ve ever wondered what you are like in another dimension,
21) If you are against discrimination of any sort, copy and paste this in your profile,
22) If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both…copy and paste this into your profile,
23) If you hear voices of the characters in your head… copy and paste this on your profile,
24) If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer,
25) If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation, copy and paste this into your profile,
26) If you think life without computers is useless, copy and paste this onto your profile,
27) If you have music in your soul, copy and paste this into your profile,
28) If you’ve read other people’s profiles to copy and paste things, paste this into your profile,
29) If you think Writer’s Block sucks, copy and paste this into your profile,
30)If you’re anti-social sometimes, copy and paste this into your profile,
31) If you are the complete opposite of normal, copy and paste this into your profile,
32) If you have an odd sort of love/hate relationship with your computer, copy and past this into your profile
I'm a person, to whom bad things have happened. That does not make me less of a person. Copy and paste if you agree.
Unsafe External Link