Author has written 4 stories for Romance, and General.
Welcome! If you're a fan of hot, plotty original slash fiction with plenty of sex, you're in the right place.
What you'll find here:
- Sex. Oodles and oodles of man-on-men sex. While I take plot and character development seriously, the main reason I write fiction is the porn. All of my fiction will therefore be rated NC-17.
- Works in progress. I struggle with procrastination, and knowing that I have to get a chapter out for expectant readers is what motivates me to keep writing a story. I have a mortal fear of disappointing people, so writing to a deadline is the best way for me to stay on track.
- Kink. These stories will heavily feature themes of D/s and power exchange. Other things you'll find include dubious consent, cross-generational sex, erotic humiliation, discipline, bondage, and more. Each story has its own individual warnings. My first novel, Close Protection, is relatively tame in the kink arena, but the one I'm posting now (Blood Red) is far kinkier.
What you won't find here:
- Personal information. As you've probably guessed, "Cordelia Kingsbridge" is a pseudonym. I used to write slash fanfiction, and I'd like to keep the two worlds separate for the time being.
- Heterosexism. I am firmly opposed to the notion that "biology is destiny" and that the only natural form of sex is between a man and a woman. You will not find gender/sexuality stereotypes, belittling of women, devaluation of same-sex relationships, etc., in any of my fiction.
My promise to readers:
- I will update as regularly as humanly possible. Blood Red will post on the same weekly Saturday schedule as Close Protection did, with occasional breaks if necessary for RL issues.
- Stories and individual chapters will always be labeled with the appropriate content warnings, so that you can decide for yourself whether or not to read.
- I am very open to constructive criticism. Really! As long as you phrase your concerns/comments politely, I am glad to hear all of your thoughts. If I made a mistake somewhere, I want to know about it!
Unsafe External Link