Hey People Of The Earth.
I Always Like To Say: The Sky's The Limit. Because It Is, It Really Is In Two Senses:
1) Pushing Yourself To The Best Of Your Abilities and Going Far In Life.
2) If You Go Past The Sky and the Earth's Atmosphere,Then You Will Implode and That Would Be Disgusting :D
Anyways, I started writing about 4-5 years ago and I just fell in love with it. I write my own original stories and I write a lot of fanfiction stories as well. I soon discovered that writing is my passion. I found that it really allows me to be creative and imaginative.
I am hoping that by posting my stories here then I can receive a lot of feedback from people. I prefer honest opinions, NO FLAMES PLEASE!! If the criticism is honest, then it will help me become a better writer and that is important to me. I am hoping for some nice reviews however, because if it is all hate mail, then I may just give everything up, but I don't want to do that if I can help it.
I am the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Draco Malfoy from the Harry Potter series and the series itself, who can express herself better with words than with actions, and knows the importance of the little things.
Ok so anyways, to tell you a bit more about myself:
1. First off you should know that I do support anyone who is, gay, straight, lesbian, bisexual, asexual or any kind of sexuality. Personally, I am straight, and I know that that is who I am, but I don't judge other people if they are gay, or bi or whatever their sexuality may be. Everybody deserves a chance at love.
And I live with a family member who is gay, and I love him so much and I support him. And I'm not trying to offend anyone or their religion or beliefs or anything like that, I am just telling you that if you are gay or straight or bi, or whatever it is, I support you and will stand up for you.
2. I am a 16 year old girl, I love who I am and I don't give a crap about what people think about me. "I am who I am and that's all I'm ever going to be." So basically if you're going to hate me, good luck trying to bring me down.
3. I think I have a British Obsession because I love British/ Irish men... Anyways, my favourite actors are: Alexander Vlahos, Benedict Cumberbatch, Charlie Bewley, Jamie Bell, Jimmy Bennett, Paul Bettany, Toby Kebbell, Tom Felton, Tom Hardy, and Tom Hiddleston!!!
If you asked my friends they would tell you how much I love them. I'm not one of those crazy, obsessed fangirls, but I do love them:)
4. I love chocolate:P
5. I love to read, write, act, sing, watch movies, hang out with my friends, do some pretty random things even if it's in a public place and people stare at me like I'm a freak, and freak out a little bit over my favourite actors:)
5. I am weird and crazy and abnormal and anything that is the opposite of "normal". I love to just say random things in class, and especially when there is an awkward silence. :D
MORE ABOUT ME:
Fave Colour: Blue, any shades of blue:)
Fave Movies (Not In Order):
Fave T.V. Shows (Not In Order):
2 Broke Girls
Eon and Eona
Fave Music Artists/Composers:
Most Precious Things:
MY STUFFED DOG THAT I'VE HAD FOREVER!!!!
That's pretty much it!!
Thank You For Your Support
Love You All Even Though I Don't Know You :D
-Now I can't call myself their #1 fan, but I can proudly call myself 1 of their biggest fans :P Soo...
-Love 1 of: Alexander Vlahos, Benedict Cumberbatch, Charlie Bewley, Jamie Bell, Jimmy Bennett, Paul Bettany, Toby Kebbell, Tom Felton, Tom Hardy, and Tom Hiddleston's Biggest Fans :D
A NOTE TO ALL OF MY READERS AND REVIEWERS: Thank you for putting up with my weirdness and I, thank you for being patient when I don't post a new chapter for a very long time (I haven't forgotten, I've been busy), thank you for being honest and giving me constructive critisism.
From: TheExperimenter. :)
Unsafe External Link