Author has written 11 stories for Manga, Life, Fantasy, General, Religion, Politics, Young Adult, Family, and Biography.
(amakatsulunchpin)Hello I am TFA(The fallen Angel), Amakatsu, Daisy02, Datenshi, Rj, and any other name I call myself. I am an anime freak and I thought that I would try this website to give my stories I am writing some feed back. I also love poetry on the side. I have always enjoyed writing (obviously) and I was especially looking forward to reading stories made by other aspiring authors like my self. Actually there is a story behind my username but I won't waste any time XD
I have a FanFiction account under the name Amakatsu. I also have another Fictionpress account dedicated to shoujo ai(lesbian, girlxgirl whatever the hell you want to call it) under Shoujo-ai-addict333 I love the color White, and am obsessed with wolves as many can find in my stories. I often can find that many mistakes can be found concerning any reference to Japanese language and culture. I am young and recently found myself interested in the culture and language. Except going into studying Alchemy put a stop to any further study. Saddening really. I have recently found my writing ability much less than what it used to be. But hopefully by writing more on this site would bring it back. I am interested in Psychology, and I am meant to be a psychiatrist but I have deep interest in writing and hope to at least consider it. I LOVE KITTENS I just so happen to have a purring one on my shoulder, her name is lilly we just got her a month or two ago, she is soooo cute.
I have many works that I am going to post that I am working on.
The first is
The Night Stained Scarlet.
I often imagine these stories after reading or it surprisingly comes to me through a dream, this one is about our only daughter of the rich Kobiyashi family, she is described as the model student and perfect daughter. In school she is the beautiful, clumsy Ko-chan. But what no one knows is that there was an over powering feeling of blood lust which lead to her second life Known as the Bloody Wolf. As the story can continue on it is found she becomes the new leader of the largest crime organization. With the knew power she begins to turn the crime city around. But the antics of her subordinates get her, and her perfect cover in trouble. this story starts off slow and in the wrong direction for me because when writing it had seemed to turn into a teenage dribble. But this needs to be more developed.
This was something that actually I had dreamed about believe it or not. It involves a normal high school boy Negima who found his life was missing something but then gets dragged into a virtual fight that effects reality. He then joins a team that is on a quest to find the ultimate object. Since it only came from a dream it only has a few details. It is more of a huge sci fi thing, it has to do with mathematics too.
Night and Day
This story follows the lives of Shiory and Honoka as they go through difficulties in their families and find comfort in their deep friendship. Bit of a cliche but who knows how this will work. I haven't decided if I want this to be shoujo-ai, but for now it isn't.
LLS-Live Life Soccer
Ikeda Kotaro fell ill before the national game his Soccer team was participating in, as the captain his teammates hopes were riding on him. But in his absence the team was utterly defeated. Now a year later he is back for his Senior year and is shocked to find that the Soccer team has disbanded. When entering the old club room he sees a first year girl saying she wanted to bring the club back together again. They both join forces in order to bring the team back to it's former glory. The team captain of the girls team follows their lead, everything starts out fine but these three will meet many difficulties on the way. Follow Ikeda Kotaro, Yakamura Tomoe, and Chizu as they work to reach the top once more.-This is one of my favorites because I've never written anything like it, I enjoy the fresh feel it has to it.
This was sprouted from my Karin craze. It is about Kasumi who wakes up on her fathers lab table strapped and covered in what appears to be blood. It follows her life as she deals with what her father did to her. This is a comedy with goofy parents, and stranger friends.
Regnum of Elementum
It follows three orphans, Alix Terria (Alix), Zentus Anemos(Zen) and Ardoria Glaciesque(Glacie) who have powers they can't explain. The three upon meeting feel drawn toward each other and become like family. Soon all of them at age of 10 discover their powers and decide to keep it a secret for as long as they live. As they turn fourteen their powers start to increase and they get thrown into a war from another world. With each other as support they work to save the world as they know it. Many secrets of their heritage is revealed and the reason behind why they are so different. For once I have decided not to make this a manga, I like it better as a regular novel, It reminds me a lot of The Codex Alera books.
I love the bands/artists Rise Against, Paramore, P!nk, Seether, Three Days Grace, Skillet, Linkin Park, Nickelback.Thirty Seconds to Mars, Story of the year, Hoobastank and more that I can't really remember...
I am very interested and absolutely love aggressive inline skating, I really want to get a pair of SSM John Bolino Pro Skates. I love to fight, but never box angry I ripped up my hand and I was wearing gloves XD (fingerless gloves) I just love the sound of bones breaking and feel of blood...
I have R.N.D--definition at bottom
Name: Gabriella, Nickname: Rubberjello
Gender: Female :p
Talents: Being talented
Age: Between 12 and 18
Nationality: First generation Italian(it means I and my siblings are the first of my family to..dare I say it...be born in America..damn.)
Mottos in life,
Americans are crazy,
Sicilians are crazy(never trust a Sicilian)
Never trust a man(especially if he is Sicilian)
Don't beg for things do it yourself or you won't get anything
Fav. Animes/ manga in no particular order-I highly recommend all of these. Also my reviews and thoughts on them
1. Naruto --Many people make fun of it and I can agree on its flaws especially the eng. dub tv shows but being the first anime I really watched it will hold a special place in my heart. Manga is coming to an end I can tell. The manga is amazing especially chapters 590 and up. I absolutely LOVE Itachi, Sasuke and Orochimaru. The secrets they have between them, its so EPIC. I love Sauske and Hinata as a pairing.
2. Full Metal Alchemist orig. and Brotherhood--for those of you who have watched/read it I don't need to say how amazing it is, for those who haven't I highly recommend that you do. FMA brotherhood follows the manga exactly, the orig. didn't because the manga didn't come out fast enough but for making it up as they went it wasn't too bad. The best movie I think is Conquer of Shambalal. The artwork was amazing, and everything about it was very well done. Al's voice cracks at times BUT it adds to the awesomeness I think. It is a shame though that the same voice actor for Al couldn't be used in Brotherhood because the actor was getting older. (hence the change in voice during the movie.)
3. Canaan--I wish it wasn't so short the characters and plot don't get much attention but the whole girls with guns fighting was good. The english dub gets the name wrong though, the pronunciation just sounds weird and makes Canaan seem really masculine.
4. Fairy Tail--I loved the manga so much, the english anime was a litle weird hearing the voices but I liked watching it, just to see it in motion and everything. Erza Scarlet is my all time favorite and when she was kidnapped with the Gerard Arck was EPIC!!. Her ans Gerard are an amazingly sweet couple, for those who are/and have read it will see the nice side of Gerard in the latest chapters.
5. ORESAMA TEACHER! -the best I can't wait for the next chapter to come out. Don't read this at 1 in the morning when your not supposed to be up, don't read it in school, don't read it in a library. Read it when you are by yourself so you can laugh as much as you want.
7. Blood plus--I really liked the anime, but reading some parts of the manga made me like it even better.
8.Pandora hearts--I read the latest chapter and watched the anime. The latest chapter was Fantastic. So many secrets get revealed and the psychological thrill of it all is truly the greatest. I love Oz and Alice. I hate that Lacie died when I read Chapter 72 I started to really love Lacie, Jack and her brother. I recommend to anyone to read this once you think you know something the whole plot gets turned around and you have no clue what could happen next. The author truly worked hard on it and the story just keeps you guessing. But this type of story can be rather difficult to collect fans, just like D-gray man and Blue Exorcist. Its because the plot can be hard to follow and deeper than most Manga. But that is a whole other story.
9.Bleach--I did watch it for a time and will pick it up again. Bleach is ridiculed by many because of the powers they suddenly posses without explanation in the anime, but the manga is really good. For trying to make it into an anime I think that they did a really good job, I haven't watched it but I hear that the anime came to an end. But for this your better off reading it. Trust me.
I have to say my favorite physical forms of the zanpaktos is Horinmaru, Haineko, Sode no Shirayuki, Zabimaru, and Kazeshini. I really love Toshiro Hitsugaya, Rangiku Matsumoto, Yoruichi Shihoin, Kisuke Urahara and the guys from the Urahara shop, Hollow Ichigo, Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck, Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez, Kukaku Shiba, Kenpachi Zaraki, Yachiru Kusajishi, Nanao Ise, Shunsui Kyoraku, Momo, Restu Unohana, Gin, Sui-Feng, Mashiro Kuna, Tatsuki Arisawa, Karin Kurosaki, DANG I like a lot of characters...
10. Soul Eater --I have to say that I am obsessed and I was reading the fight on the moon. I really hope kid doesn't die. I really like Liz, death the kid, patty, blackstar, and Tsubaki. My fav pairing is LizxDeath the kid
11. Historys Strongest Disciple Kenichi --this is soooo funny, my fav character is Shigure, Kushinada chikage, and Kushinada Mikumo, Tanimoto Natsu, Sougetsu ma, Kensie Ma, Rachel(castor) and Pollux the stanley twins, (when Kenichi fought pollux and then wanted to save pollux's sister was touching). but I like kisara nanjo too. It can be a little extreme in terms of these super human martial artists, and the stupidity of it all can be hard to get through but all in all it is a pretty good manga, and the anime wasn't half bad. My favorite pairing is Honaka and Natsu I know that it screams pedophile but the relationship between them is really sweet, and could bud into a tender type of romance. ewww I got too emotional XD BUT it can be lengthy and boring when I read a lot of it it reminded me more of DBZ.
12. BACCANO! --This is one of the best animes I love Ladd, Miria and Issac, the rail chaser, Chane, fav couples Chane and Claire (rail chaser), Ladd and Lua. It has a very american style to it, and is one of those Animes that have the Perfect voice actors, I actually for once prefer the English over the Japanese just because of how good it sounds. It is funny, ominous, and psychotic in a way. A great anime that deserves a few more fans than it has. It is short and can be hard to stomach or follow but once your finished you will want more.
13. Air gear--This has lots of cursing and can be veeery stupid but it is so emotional I really cant help but to love it. The anime ends weirdly and it's hard to find the rest of it, so just read it. The art is beautiful, its clear and detailed with amazing design. I love Mikan she is my favorite so is Ume(Shiraume), and Spitfire. I like fang king Agito, I really like Lind, Kazu (kazuma) and Emily are a cute couple, I like them too. I think Ikki and Ringo belong together. I like Yayoi N. I think that her and Agito would look cute together.
14. Rosario Vampire -- for who ever is going to try this out I will say READ IT FIRST!!! the anime amounts to nothing compared to the manga. The anime is a complete waste and a joke. These are my words of wisdom children. btw I think Fong-fong and yukari-chan are cute together
15. Vampire Knight--its great, not bad at all, I still kinda liked it. I love Shiki and Rima those two are the best, I also really like Takuma Ichijo, Akatsuki Kain, I kinda liked Hanabusa and Kaname. My favorite couples are Ruka and Kain, and Shiki X Rima. After re watching it in english dub I had taken a liking to ichiru and shizuka as a couple. It was a little sad when she died. I'm still reading the manga, keeping up with updates and all. It's getting pretty darn deep, if you love vampires romance adventure type thing. The artwork is fantastic and the characters are well developed.
16. Gakuen Alice-- I really liked reading it I havent watched it but I don't think it will be as good as the manga, I really love Nobara.
17. NightSchool the werin books--I really liked reading this I have all of the books that are out so far I really wish that the author would continue it. my fav characters are Alex and Sarah Treveny, Nicholas, Madame Chen, Noh(Nadezhda), Teresa, Reau, Marina, I think thats it... This is more of an american style though
18. Code Breaker--I would like to say that this manga is AMAZING it is so emotional and dramatic, with action, blood shed, and what true justice really means. I highly recomend this to anyone, except for those whp hate the main character being very straight forwars and talking about hokw good life is blah blah blah... Fav couple Sakura and Ogami and Rui with Kouji.I like a lot of characters but who I reeeeally love is "Prince" code 5 Rui Hachiouji she is suuper cool (her power is controlling shadows) I really really love when she uses her dark side. the fight with her brother was awesome. My favorite character is Yuuki-kun the third code:breaker that uses sound when he loses his power he turns into a really cuuuute cat, and Toki-kun code 4 and his sister Nenene an ex code: breaker. they both use magnetism, I like toki even more when he became the Joker. Fussy Lunch guy is cool too
Favorite Lines from code Breaker:
"Burn to Ashes" Ogami Rei
"an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, evil for evil." Ogami Rei, Code: breaker 6
"an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, and a hammer of justice for the wicked." Toki-kun code 4
"an eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth and the punishment of death for evil" code 5 prince Rui
"an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, and the requiem of fury for evil" Yuuki code: 3, when he turned all bad-ass it was awesome, his hair grew and everything.
And if things couldn't get worse for the person reading this here is my own version :3
An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, and God's judgment for the wicked.
"Humans heart?..guess not. I'm an undead not a human after all." --Yukihina.
But I...Can never come to love humans. I can't understand what it means to live like you do.
...I hate humans No matter how much I want to come to love them or believe in them, My heart can never come to love Myself or others. Humans always turn Heinous...No matter how saintly they are. That's why
..I will burn down all evil, Even if commiting such a detestable act of killing will put me on the same level as them, To hate the Evil, to hate Myself and to continue facing death forever is My Life.--Ogami, Rei to sakurakoji chapter 179
19. Wild ones--I especially love wild ones because of the yakuza she lives with and all of the funny things they get themselves into.
20. Masturi special--It was funny and short, the ending was very good and sweet
21. Fly high--I cant beleive how many times the main character gets injured. In a way I didn't really like the ending but it was fairly good and funny.
22. Change 123-- I almost cried when I finished this, it was a very good read. If you want to read a martial ats and romantic story this would be it.
23. 7th period is a secret--oh my, oh my, I really enjoyed this but it was such a shame that it is so short. It was very sweet love story. (teacher and Student)
24. bamboo blade--you have to read this when you can crack up to your hearts content. but the fact that its funny is my opinion some might disagree. this is a good manga about Kendo, I don't really like the job they did on the anime. My fav character is Saya i love it when she tries too do something new. It would take too long to ramble about this manga i dont know where to start. I was in tears at the end of volume 14, it is so emotional YOU MUST READ IT TO UNDERSTAND!!!
25. Akuma to love song--everything was all happy and then BAM it was so depressing all of a sudden. I like Maria.
26. I Am Here--This is the sweetest manga EVER. Its cute and adorable I wouldn't recommend this to guys.
27. Freezing--I absolutely love this show and manga it is amazing especially the manga. Too bad my fav character died in vol 13 TT_TT. Although I wish that their clothes would stop getting torn off ALL the time.
26. Black Lagoon--This is awesome I loved watching it, I hope that the story continues. It follows, Rock a normal business man, Revy a crazed gunman, she is hilarious and has a sarcastic badmouth. Benny, and Dutch as the lagoon company complete "jobs" that usually involve a certain bar being destroyed and their lives in danger. What they transport isn't exactly chocolates hahaha. This one is my favorite. I love where they live, the city of Roanapur where all of the drunks druggies, mafias and dirt-bags live.
27. Rose Hip Rose--this is a really great story but I wish that there could have been more to it. The story starts to vary from the original prequel but is still good, and it follows Kasumi Asakura code name Rose Hip she is only in high school but because of her past she fights crime and terrorist acts. A boy in her class referred to as perverted classmate, follows her and ends up getting pulled into all of it.
28. Rose Hip Zero--Prequel to Rose Hip Rose, Kasumi is fighting against the dark monster killing machine inside of her Ein and focused on defeating ALICE a terrorist group who wants to re make a perfect world with destruction.
Both of these have to do with demons, a spiritual type of thing, if you will. This makes them less popular because the subject of it can relate back to God.
29 Ao no Exorcist-Blue Exorcist-
30. D-Gray man-
31. Sword Art Online-This is my favorite anime ever. It had good fighting scenes romance adventure, a true tear jerker all the way. The episodes skip to the future because it would take too long to go over everything, so when you watch the second episode and feel like you missed something it's supposed to be that way. It is fairly new and in subs at the moment. But remember to keep the tissues near by!
There are so many but these are the ones I got from the top of my head. the last ones are perfect for a great read.
Funny/ interesting things/other quotes and stuff...
One bright morning...
"Ok, any questions?"
"Yes, why are you the leader?"
"No questions? Good let's go."
If you're against stereotypes, copy and paste this into your profile, and bold the ones that you identify with.
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I'm ENGLISH, so I MUST speak with either a cockney or a posh accent, love tea and cricket, and have bad teeth.
I’m not the most POPULAR person in school, so I MUST be a loser.(I think I might have been...)
I'm CONSERVATIVE, so I MUST be against Abortion.
I have been to THERAPY so I MUST be crazy.
quotes from mulan
Mom: "I should have prayed to the ancestors for luck"
Grandmother: "How lucky can they be, they're dead."
"Well we all can't be acupuncturist"
"Noooo your great granddaughter had to be a cross dresser!"
God's foolishness is greater than man's wisdom
awesome vid -->
Quote from Baccano, Ladd Russo.
"It's Guns, I love Guns." (pauses to listen) "Machine Guns, that's even better! This'll be fun."
"Boss no one told me about that." (guy running away)
"Sounds like death. Danger, It seems bad Danger, danger whats happening in the dinning car, is there blood? who's killing who? Were did they get shot? I have to seeee."
"Things are starting to get really exciting." (skips down the hall.) "yes, yes, yes, yes, yes yes, yes, YES!"
Ladd Russo Enjoys talking a lot
And Slaughtering a lot
"I have a graduate degree from the Science and Engineering department of a national university and you want me to be a check out girl?"
Reflex neurovascular dystrophy (RND) is a painful neurovascular disease that constricts theand reduces the supply of to the , and . RND is the pediatric version of Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy. This lack of oxygen can cause acid to build up, causing new pain that is then sent back through the cycle to cause the neurovascular nerves to constrict the blood flow again. If untreated, the pain caused by RND can become so severe that it interferes with the patient's ability to move the affected body part. For example, if a patient had RND in his leg, he would develop problems walking. In 90% of RND cases, only one or two areas of the patient's body are affected. In the other 10%, RND affects the patient's entire body. Many full-body cases start normally in one or two areas, but progress and spread over time. RND is more common among girls than boys (80% of children with RND are girls). A rare symptom of RND is , causing the child to on a daily basis.-thet forgot to mention how much it SUCKS
And remember kids ONe DAy I wIlL rule ThhE wORLd.
Unsafe External Link