Author has written 12 stories for Love, Life, Family, Friendship, and General.
This is a shared Aiden Rose and Aiva R. (she does not wish to have the last name included). Sorry if the layout is confusing, this is a work in progress...
Name: um, I think it's obvious...
BFF's: (not real names) Windy, Pumpkin, Cookie, Sleepy Head, Beauty Queen, DeathBoy, (more to come, they just haven't chosen their codenames yet)
Godly Parent: Nyx, Greek Goddess of Night
Favorite Color: Electric Blue, Violet, Neon Green and Silver
Location: Wouldn't you like to know...
Favorite Music: I tend to be bipolar when it comes to this... anything from Kelly Clarkson to Owl City to Linkin Park to Taylor Swift to Florence The Machine to Glee
Favorite TV Shows: Young Justice, Teen Titans, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Psych, Monk, Bones, Supernatural, Haven, Eureka, Warehouse 13,
Fanfiction is what literature might look like if it were reinvented from scratch after a nuclear apocalypse by a band of brilliant pop-culture junkies trapped in a sealed bunker. They don't do it for money. That's not what it's about. The writers write it and put it up online just for the satisfaction. They're fans, but they're not silent, couchbound consumers of media. The culture talks to them, and they talk back to the culture in its own language.
—Lev Grossman, TIME, July 18, 2011
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Danny Phantom and Maximum Ride, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone: Iheartjake, TeamJacob101, Boysareadrag, The Dawn Is Breaking, twilite addict, The Lonely Teenager, AliceDaSpaz, Skittle.Rocke, Silent_Broken_Heart, St. Fang of Boredom, flyaway111, physics chick, PeppyGothChick, XxNeonShadowsxX,
Walt Disney Quotes
"Why do we have to grow up? I know more adults who have the children's approach to life. They're people who don't give a hang what the Joneses do. You see them at Disneyland every time you go there. They are not afraid to be delighted with simple pleasures, and they have a degree of contentment with what life has brought - sometimes it isn't much, either."
"Crowded classrooms and half-day sessions are a tragic waste of our greatest national resource - the minds of our children."
"You reach a point where you don't work for money."
Gallagher Girls Series by Ally Carter, Percy Jackson & The Olympians/Heroes of Olympus Series by Rick Riordan, Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini, Harry Potter Series by J. K. Rowling, Maximum Ride Series by James Patterson, The Shadow Project Adventures Duo by Herbie Brennan, Heist Society Duo by Ally Carter, Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins
Star Wars Saga, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Young Justice, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Teen Titans, Naruto/Naruto: Shippuden, Danny Phantom, Bones, NCIS, Raising Hope, Psych, Monk, Big Bang Theory, Eureka, Haven, Warehouse 13, Alice (SyFyMiniSeries), Megamind, Alice In Wonderland (Tim Burton Version), Harry Potter, The Middle
Zammie (ZachCammie), Brant (GrantBex), Jiz (JonasLiz), Pracey (PrestonMacey), Machel (MatthewRachel), JoDee (JoshDeeDee)-GG
WallArt/Spitfire (Wally/Kid FlashArtemis/Artemis), RobTanna (Dick/RobinZatanna), SuperMartian (Conner/SuperBoyM'Gann/Megan/Miss Martian), Dollie (Ollie/Green ArrowDinah/ Black Canary), ChashiRed/Rade (Roy/Red ArrowJade/Cheshire), BarRis (Barry/FlashIris)-YJ
Percabeth (PercyAnnabeth), Jasper (JasonPiper), Jeyna (JasonReyna), Frazel (FrankHazel), Tratie (TravisKatie)-PJ/HoO
KataAng (AangKatara), SukKa (SokkaSuki), MaiKo (ZukoMai)-A:LA
AniMe (AnakinPadme), Heia (HanLeia)-SW/ST:CW
Fax (FangMax), Eggy (IggyElla), Daya (DylanMaya)-MR
Tradrian (AdrianTrudy), DishOna (DisherSharona)-Monk
Jallison (JackAllison), Zo (ZaneJo), Folly (FargoHolly),Hrace (HenryGrace)-Eureka
LenNey (LenardPenney), Shamy(SheldonAmy)-BBT
PeCah (PeteMicah)-Warehouse 13
"Then get traught, or get dead."-Robin (Homefront, YJ)
"I've said it said it before, and I'll say it again. You are one seriously crazed up fruit loop."-Danny Phantom (DP)
"Quit touching yourself!"-Artemis (Bereft,YJ)
Artemis: [Noticing her costume] WHO PUT ME IN THIS?
Monk: I'm on the list.
Artemis: Did you just hear a girl talking in your head?
"It just makes me wanna LOL out loud" - Adrian Monk (Monk)
Kid Flash: So, I'm ninja boyfriend, huh?
"I am not your mother!"-Shawn's Darth Vader imitation (Psych)
"I guess I'll just have to have enough hope for the both of us.-Robin (The End Part III, Teen Titans)
Leanord: Just...don't mess with Sheldon, he's one lab explosion away from a super villan!
"Evil beware, we have waffles." -Raven (Teen Titans)
Robin: Or not
"If like is the opposite of dislike, is aster the opposite of disaster?" -Robin (YJ)
Evilness must rein supreme...
...and penguins must run free.
98% of the internet population has a Myspace. If you're part of the 2% that can resist stupid fads, copy and paste this into your profile. (My space is right here, next to your space!)
90% of teens will want to try a drug between the ages of 13-19. If you are one of the 10% that rather lose a limb before taking drugs, copy this into your profile.
97% of teens would cry if they saw Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen from twilight) standing on top of a sky scraper, about to jump. If youre one of the 3% that would sit there eating popcorn screaming 'DO A FLIP YOU SPARKLY DIMWIT!' then copy and paste this to your profile.
92% of the teenage population would be dead if the Jonas Brothers decided breathing wasn't cool. Put this on your signature if you would be one of the 8% laughing hysterically in the background!!!
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you could read that put it in your profile
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end reading numerous fan fictions, copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If there are times when you just want to annoy someone for the heck of it, copy this to your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy this to your profile.
If you've ever had an argument with yourself, copy this to your profile.
If you've ever lost a bet to yourself, copy this to your profile.
If you have ever walked into a room to forget what you were doing, walk away and then remember copy this into your profile.
Paste this in your profile if you're a procrastination addict. (Or do it later.)
If you have ever been called a bookworm and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you should be doing your homework right now, instead of being on fanfiction, copy and paste this onto your profile.
vening news is where they say, "Good Evening" then proceed to tell you why it's not.
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us how to walk and talk, then the rest of our lives telling us to sit down and shut up.
Everyone has a photographic memory... some just don't have film.
They say "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people
Amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the titanic...
Who ever said that words never hurt obviously has never got hit by a dictionary.
Who ever says 'as easy as taking candy from a baby' has never tried to.
A stranger stabs you in the front; a friend stabs you in the back; a boyfriend stabs you in the heart, but best friends only poke each other with straws.
"We live in an age where pizza gets to your house before the police do."
"God made man, and then he said, "I can do better than that," and made woman." - Adela Rodgers St. Johns
"Whoever said nothing is impossible, never tried to slam a revolving door,"
Flying is simple. Just throw yourself at the ground and miss.
Don’t knock on death’s door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that.
OMZ! THE RAIN'S WET!
I'm not AD--Ooh, look, a butterfly!
I'm a dinosaur, so, like, rawr and stuff.
God made men first, then he had a better idea!
Nope, can't go to Hell. Satan still has that restraining order against me...
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."-Adam Savage
I'm cute...now give me my cookies.
Boys in books are just...Better!
It takes skill to trip over flat surfaces.
You know you're a geek when procrastination doesn't affect your grades.
Hello, and welcome to the Mental Health Hotline
1. Only in America...can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.
2. Only in America...are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink.
3. Only in America...do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
4. Only in America...do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke.
5. Only in America...do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.
6. Only in America...do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.
7. Only in America...do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.
8. Only in America...do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.
I guess that just shows how much we think...
16 Ways to Maintain a Healthy Level of Insanity.
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hairdryer at passing cars, see if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don’t disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4. Put a garbage can on your desk and label it “IN”
5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for three weeks. Once everyone is over their Caffeine addictions, switch to expresso.
6. Finish all your sentences with “In Accordance to the Prophecy”.
7. Don’t use any punctuation.
8. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
9. Specify that your drive thru order is “To Go”
10. Sing Along at the Opera
11. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don’t rhyme.
12. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day.
13. When the money comes out of the ATM, scream “I WON I WON!!”
14. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling “Run for your lives, they’re loose!!”
15. Tell your children over diner, “Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go.”
16. Send this to your friends to make them smile, It’s called therapy.
Your A Book-aholic If...
You can randomly open to a page(in a book you've read) and know exactly what's going on.
Read the book until 4 A.M., then get back up at 7 to continue reading.
You write fanfictions about the book.
You try to get all of your friends (and everyone else in the entire world) to read it.
Everything reminds you of the book.
You quote random lines all the time.
You've gotten incredibly bored in class, and debated on doing something your favorite character can do to escape the class
You've read a book more than five times.
You've read a book with 400 pages in less than two days.
You've found yourself trying to impersonate a character.
You Know You Live In 2012 When...
1. You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
3. The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they don't have AIM/LiveJournal/FaceBook.
4. You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the button on the TV.
6. Your evening activity is sitting at the computer.
7.As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
8. You read this list, and keep nodding and smiling.
9. You think about how stupid you are for reading this.
10. You were too busy to notice number five.
11. You actually scrolled back up to check if there was a number five.
12. And now you're laughing at your stupidity.
13. Put this in your profile if you fell for it. You know you did.
15 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
" 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
"Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
"NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "Pikachu, I choose you!"
23 Ways To Annoy People In An Elevator
1)CRACK open your bag, peer Inside and ask “Got enough air
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open,
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: “You’re
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY “I wonder what all these do?” And push all the buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when someone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: “I have
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: “Is that your beeper?”
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other
14) WHEN there’s only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you’re waiting for your friend. After a
18) DROP a pen and wail until someone reaches to help pick it up, then
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you’re a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and
21) SWAT at flies that don’t exist.
22) CALL out “Group hug” then enforce it.
23) WHEN the lift is going down scream “we’re gonna die"
39 Ways to Annoy People at the Movie Theater
1)Throw popcorn in the air and yell, "It's snowing!"
2)When the good guy gets killed, shout "good 'ridens"
3)During the previews, yell, "Can you fast-forward it?"
4)Laugh very loudly at all the corny jokes.
5)Tell the man selling popcorn that the bathroom is flooding.
6)Wear a cape and when its your turn to get popcorn yell, "I'm Batman! Hahaha!" and run away.
7)Say that they cannot sit next to you because you invisible friend already is.
8)Wear 3D glasses. Complain loudly how bad the effects are.
9)Bring a flashlight. In the middle of the film do shadow puppets on the ceiling.
10)Bring a remote control. Complain that you can't change the channel.
11)Sit front row, the minute the movie starts run out screaming "it's alive!"
12)Every time a character's name is mentioned do the Richmeister. (for a guy named Nick say, the Nickmeister, the Nickenator, Nickarino...)
13)Bring a beach ball. Toss it around.
14)Try to start a wave.
15)Become a bookie. Take bets on who will die first.
16)Every time someone curses cover your ears and scream, "No profanity!"
17)Sing with the theme music.
18)At the ticket booth, request tickets for really old movies, "I'll have two tickets for the Goonies."
19)Pass around a collection plate and see if anyone contributes.
20)Point a laser pointer at the screen. Give the audience a laser light show.
21)Bring a book and a bright light. Start reading the book with the light on. When someone asks you to turn out the light, yell, "Shh, I'm trying to read!"
22)Use binoculars. Stare at the audience rather than the movie.
23)When someone enters the theater in the mitle of the movie, stand up and yell "WERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEAN, YOU MISSED THE BEST PART!"
24)When someone kicks the back of your chair, scream, "Ahhh, whiplash!"
25)Ask what the theater's return policy on popcorn is.
26)Ask the person at the ticket window, "Do you work here?"
27)Quote all dialogue 4 seconds after it is said on the screen.
28)Get up frequently and leave the room while singing "Let's all go to the Lobby to get ourselves a treat"
29)Every time there is a gun shot scream, "Hit the floor!", jump on the floor, and cover your head.
30)Wear one of those "cat in the hat" top hats.
31)Play musical chairs, getting up frequently and moving right next to someone sitting by themself.
32)During a love scene, stand up and run to the screen shouting "Hooters!"
33)Before the movie begins, tape fart cusions to various chairs in the theater room.
34)Tie a cardboard box around your waist and walk up and down the aisles shouting "Get your popcorn, peanuts!"
35)Cough really loudly right at the most important part of the movie, so nobody can here it, like when the killer’s name is going to be said.
36)Laugh hysterically during the sad parts in the movie, cry during the funny ones.
37)Bring a pager or cellphone and set them off every 5 minutes, you can also set off a watch alarm if you have a loud one.
38)Say "Shhhhh" every 5 minutes.
39)Pass by a room that’s showing a movie you’ve already seen, put your head into the room, and scream the ending.
Proof That The Human Race Is Doomed Through Stupidity...
On a Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping. (I honestly don't want to know...)
On a bag of Fritos: You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. (Uhhhh, so you open it at the store???)
On a bar of Dial soap: 'Directions: Use like regular soap.' (I am so confused.)
On some Swanson frozen dinners: 'serving suggestion: defrost' (Nah. I'll just eat a steak frozen.)
Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on the bottom): 'Do not turn upside down' (Oops. Bad timing there)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: 'Product will be hot after heating.' (Really, now?)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron: 'Do not iron clothes on body.' (But, why?)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: 'Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication.' (Well darn.)
On Nytol sleep aid: 'warning: may cause drowsiness.' (Aw man. I don't wanna be drowsy! If I wanted to be tired I'd take a sleeping. . .neve rmind.)
On most brands of Christmas lights: 'For indoor or outdoor use only.' (Oh, so I can't use it. . .on Mars, I guess?)
On a Japanese food processor: 'Not to be used for the other use.' (Tell me more!)
On Sainsbury peanuts:'Warning: contains nuts.' (NO WAY?)
On an American Airlines pack of nuts: 'Instructions: open packet, eat nuts.' (Oh, thank goodness. I have always wondered how to use these things.)
On a Coke bottle: Shake well before use (o_O)
Take your time and see if you can read each line aloud without a mistake. The average person can't.
This is this cat.
This is is cat.
This is how cat.
This is to cat.
This is keep cat.
This is an cat.
This is idiot cat.
This is busy cat.
This is for cat.
This is forty cat.
This is seconds cat.
Now go back and read the THIRD word in each line from the top down and I bet you can't resist passing it on.
IF you support the Fire Nation, put this into your profile
Pluto was declared no longer a planet on August 27 of 2006 just because it was 'too small' and 'off its orbit' for a couple scientists' likings! If you still think Pluto should be a planet then copy and paste this to your profile! LONG LIVE PLUTO!
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random or anything similar, copy this into your profile.
If you are the complete opposite of normal, copy this into your profile
If your friends are WEIRD (But not as weird as you) put this on your profile
Weird is good, strange, it bad, and odd is when you don't know what to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good! If you are weird and proud of it, copy this into your profile!
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
After over 50 years of scientific research, we found out the saying goes, "Girls rule and boys drool!"
99% of teen girls would absolutly FREAK if Miley Cyrus, Robert Pattinson, and Justin Bieber got kidnapped. Copy and paste this in your profile if you're one of the sane 1% who would be happily poking their captives with a spork, while threatening to save the teen girl population. (You know what that means lol)
If you have way too many of these things, copy and paste this into your profile... or not, if you've run out of space.
Unsafe External Link